Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" (37205 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Clairol Bw2 Hair Bleach, Developer, Adore Semi Permanent Hair Dye For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Wuraola01(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Are you online? undecided

Yes ma'am wink
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by makydebbie(f): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
ibkayee:
Nigerian logic

Insult darkskin and uplift lightskin as an ultimate paragon of beauty
Insult people for lightening their skin

You knoww..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by NUJABEZ: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Huh??

Ishilove is homebound because her scars make her very self-conscious. She bleached her skin to a near nano-inch of her hypodermis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
sanmtiago:
I and my friend was just strolling along one street in Lagos and we came across one anty that looks like overripe plantain with black patches instantly I felt like crying on her behalf cry
Lol cheesy
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Please let's call a spade a spade! Men aren't responsible for anything. The problem here is YOU! Any Lady that changes her skin colour because she wants to be seen and appreciated lacks self esteem! Her self value is zero!

So black skinned aren't appreciated, yet black women get married every weekends.Are they marrying themselves?
Black women aren't valued yet the rant and cliché' Black is beautiful' is everywhere. Abeg ii !
Black is neglected yet Agbani and that Angola lady won miss world.
Let's hear word jare! It's high time ladies start working on their inner minds than their bodies. No one can make you feel bad about yourself if you don't give them permission to. undecided
Finally,somebody with sense!!!
Its all in the mind!!!
Mind!!! Mind!!!!Mind!!!!

Hear that mudafuckers??
Its all in ur mind!!!!

No one can make u love ursef EXCEPT YOU!!!
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Wuraola01(f): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Every colour is beautiful aunty undecided
I have seen yellow pawpaw who dey ugly facially or can colour cure the size of ur eyes,nose and mouth
I have seen black girls who took my breath away with pretty eyes and a flawless skin...

I have dark guys as friends who wanted fair gehs...cuz they said they want their kids to be fair but IDGAF!!!

Colour is secondary to me...primary are attitude and a big ass wink

So which ONE ARE YOU tongue

You're right, uncle cheesy

I'm dark skinned.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by bluefilm: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, most look better in their natural state. Don't let any man deceive you, you are beautiful the way you are. If a man wants you lightskinned when you are naturally dark, let him leave you in peace and go for someone lightskinned.

Why do you people have this nonsense mentality?

Must everything a woman does be because of men?

Rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Lol cheesy
If you see one of our tenants ehn..... Lolgringrin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Yewandequeen(f): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Bring am jare, I dey h and na this thread cause am angry
lol. U sef like Food at this time, you want to consume that? Fat fall on you there, u will just be big like me... Lol

Honestly the rate at which people bleach is alarming. The most disgusting part is that they pay more attention to the face, and you will see there legs and hands discolored. Facing them the face is fair but when u look done you see burnt feet. I wonder if they dont look at themselves.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wuraola01:

You're right, uncle cheesy

I'm dark skinned.
Nice one!!!
Don't u ever fvcking change that!!!
Black is the colour of the Old Gods!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by maestroferdi: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
oh really? I didn't know you can bleach from black to chocolate. Trll me about it.
Skin toning, a coded way of bleaching, that is what he is implying...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
sassysure:

Wise saying.
Talk is so cheap. For an average dark skinned girl whom 10 guys have asked out for a date in a year, the fair skinned girl must have gotten the same requests from 20 and counting.
Yet, they love dark skin. Add those that asked the dark girl out too.
Quite hypocritical.
people have different interests. Going by you analogy, there ought to be no single light skinned ladies. Most men connect with attitude for the long term. They can connect with your beauty, looks and curve for the short term. I have been in relationships with both light skinned and dark skinned, it has no direct relationship with who they turned out to be however, light skinned ladies have the mentality that they will always have admirers hence they find it hard to behave atimes. What shall it profit a bleacher who start to stink later in her life.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Paxie55: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

So I guess ur fair too grin

Answer me ASAP.. The lord is telling me something!!!
Whatever your Lord's telling you.
You guys are hypocrites, tbh.

Whether I'm fair or not, I know I just said the blatant truth
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Intrepid01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
I didn't actually realise that bleaching had become an epidemic until a young lady of 25yrs came to my organisation for an interview. All through the interview session I couldn't but notice her weird looking knuckles. Afterward, I had to confirm from the other person at the interview if my eyes were right, that was how a smart and articulate young lady was dropped not for poor performance but for her mental orientation...it was easy to conclude that a lady with such orientation wouldn't fit in to the Company's corporate culture...she lost a dream job...

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by pocohantas(f): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Please let's call a spade a spade! Men aren't responsible for anything. The problem here is YOU! Any Lady that changes her skin colour because she wants to be seen and appreciated lacks self esteem! Her self value is zero!

So black skinned aren't appreciated, yet black women get married every weekends.Are they marrying themselves?
Black women aren't valued yet the rant and cliché' Black is beautiful' is everywhere. Abeg ii !
Black is neglected yet Agbani and that Angola lady won miss world.
Let's hear word jare! It's high time ladies start working on their inner minds than their bodies. No one can make you feel bad about yourself if you don't give them permission to. undecided

Well said...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by rame18(f): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Ishilove is homebound because her scars make her very self-conscious. She bleached her skin to a near nano-inch of her hypodermis.

Na wa o
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If you see one of our tenants ehn..... Lolgringrin
Hehehehe most bleach skinned girls are scared of been operated, won't be easy shocked
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by noble71(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
faithfull18:

I don't do alcohol, original yoghurt will do just fine...lol
oh! You don't drink alcohol? I will like you to have a taste of good red wine. I know you would like it. Yoghurt are for babies.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice write up. Kudos to the writer.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
lol. U sef like Food at this time, you want to consume that? Fat fall on you there, u will just be big like me... Lol

Honestly the rate at which people bleach is alarming. The most disgusting part is that they pay more attention to the face, and you will see there legs and hands discolored. Facing them the face is fair but when u look done you see burnt feet. I wonder if they dont look at themselves.

Big like u? shocked

*Checks her dp*

*frowns face*

U ain't big..unless its down below

So u stay in Ibadan like me?? Cool wink
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by chigoizie7(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
in ten to fifteen years to come,
u can imagine the sight u will behold on our streets.
because many of them
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
the fair complexion is a very common thing in Edo state,the Esan zone in particular.

but the rate at which fair girls and black girls are bleaching is becoming very alarming,

it is even a tradition for ladies to have bleaching creams as part of their makeup kit.

the main reason why I feel for ladies who bleach .
is because of the resulting effect of what become of their skin,when they grow old.

you need to see some of them,their faces appear to look like a training ground for nuclear warefar.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Whatever your Lord's telling you.
You guys are hypocrites, tbh.

Whether I'm fair or not, I know I just said the blatant truth
Nawa for you o...u can't even take a joke undecided
Read my comments here,ion care about skin colour, just be confident in ur skin and have good manners...a big ass won't be so bad too!!!

But men ainy the problem biko....cuz dark skinned girls marry every week!!
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by FunctionX(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:
Change that 'I' to 'we'..... wink Who colour help Let her be purple or blue skinned...with big ass and I'm GAME!!! tongue
BAD GUY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Wuraola01(f): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Nice one!!!
Don't u ever fvcking change that!!!
Black is the colour of the Old Gods!!!! wink

Lol,Thanks. I dare not change it. smiley

I love myself cheesy
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Hehehehe most bleach skinned girls are scared of been operated, won't be easy shocked
they're just torturing their skin... I hate bleached skin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by franchasng: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
99% of ladies who answer sweet, sexy names like:

Sweetestchick
Sexylizy
Liziliciousbae
Lindibae
Cutiepie
Zendyxie
Vickyswt
Swtbae
Chocosweet
Queeniecutie
Sexyqueen
Etc etc etc

Are usually ugly looking in real life, guys that's how to spot ugly girls online; they twist their names or handles to appear sexy to make guys think they are cute lipsrsealed

Oya guys pay your offerings asap for this revelation shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Yewandequeen(f): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Big like u? shocked

*Checks her dp*

*frowns face*

U ain't big..unless its down below

So u stay in Ibadan like me?? Cool wink
u say
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Paxie55: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Nawa for you o...u can't even take a joke undecided
Read my comments here,ion care about skin colour, just be confident in ur skin and have good manners...a big ass won't be so bad too!!!

But men ainy the problem biko....cuz dark skinned girls marry every week!!
I'm talking about the hypocritical nature of some men.

Anyways, I was in a bad mood before responding to the quote.
Sorry about that. smiley
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Intrepid01:
I didn't actually realise that bleaching had become an epidemic until a young lady of 25yrs came to my organisation for an interview. All through the interview session I couldn't but notice her weird looking knuckles. Afterward, I had to confirm from the other person at the interview if my eyes were right, that was how a smart and articulate young lady was dropped not for poor performance but for her mental orientation...it was easy to conclude that a lady with such orientation wouldn't fit in to the Company's corporate culture...she lost a dream job...

Can I apply
I no dey bleach...maybe sunburned once in a while sha grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Wuraola01(f): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Ssshhhhh I don check.. she needs flogging

grin grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
they're just torturing their skin... I hate bleached skin
cheesy cheesy I am one oo.. Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Were They Thinking / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.