Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" (37232 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Clairol Bw2 Hair Bleach, Developer, Adore Semi Permanent Hair Dye For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Yewandequeen(f): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...ur wrong again!!! See?? Stereotyping ain't good....if u see my comments on this post..I have been teasing and yanking girls legs upandan...its what I do a lot..harmless clowning!!!
If I need a woman, I send a PM...cuz that's the matured thing to do..not kowtowing or forming nice guy... Cuz guys like that end up in friendzone PLC.

So can't a guy indulge in harmless clowning without being tagged a Playboy?? Nawa for u o grin
got you tongue tongue tongue comman beat me.

Take not the comment serious just teasing you.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Fair guys always opt for dark ladies.
But then, how many fair guys do we have

grin grin

But if all the ladies become fair who will the fair guys marry?
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
No idea on the subject.
Lol...this yewande sef nawa for you o.... grin
Ur too wary jare...WO bo shey ni body ashey Iwo ko ni liver....iberubojo e po jooooor wink
All this light skin,dark skin argument bores the fuq outta me...let everyone be cool in their own skins and if ur not,then change it...life is too short to be miserable on something so ephemeral as skin colour..I mean what if u have vitiligo and skin changes occur..will u kill ursef?? Nope
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Xano(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Interesting
Catch phrase: slay queen struggle-gerian.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
cool
Yewandequeen:
got you tongue tongue tongue comman beat me.

Take not the comment serious just teasing you.
I got u back!!!
I know u dey tease!!! wink

Now u got my attention...I will do the right thing!
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Paxie55: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

But if all the ladies become fair who will the fair guys marry?
Lol.

That's the thing.
The fair guys should make themselves dark. grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Yewandequeen(f): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:
cool
I got u back!!!
I know u dey tease!!! wink

Now u got my attention...I will do the right thing!
grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol.

That's the thing.
Lmaooo....if only I could!!!
They will always be dark girls around for those who want them.. So no biggie
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Na lefulefu naa.
King of ukwulicious women, and I'm less busy tonight.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

U had better not be envious...
To maintain light skin na die....if I spend too much time in the sun like this na burnt face/neck...my skin looks like that of a woman,the thing no like stress at all. A dermatologist once told me I should have been born a woman cuz of my skin..but I must hustle or hunger go kill me for house so I must comot and hustle... U think I will buy such different products like ur sister?? I dey craze?? Make the skin dark na...when e don taya..e go exfoliate and become fair again.... tongue
She hardly goes out in the sun too but she no dey hustle sha, more of office work sha. grin
But seriously you can buy oo, it's not craze. it's taking care of the body. If you see my sis ehn, she frosh die. No spot no blemish. Be like her tongue grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Paxie55: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaooo....if only I could!!!
They will always be dark girls around for those who want them.. So no biggie
Yeah sure.

I believe in whatever makes one happy though, so long you are not bridging
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
She hardly goes out in the sun too but she no dey hustle sha, more of office work sha. grin
But seriously you can buy oo, it's not craze. it's taking care of the body. If you see my sis ehn, she frosh die. No spot no blemish. Be like her tongue grin
Office work no be hustle my sister..na just jostling inside AC!! tongue
Buy what?? Face cream,body cream,hand cream,toners,exfoliators,leg cream,shower gels, concentrated lotions to mix with other concentrated lotions,sunscreen(I used once and threw away, smells irritated my balls) Don't get me started on soaps....morning soap,night soap,shower gel soap, soapy faom gels.....n what of exfoliants Or stuffs for hair

A week of all these routines and I'm dead,as in DEADDDDDDD! grin

Ur sister is a woman,she get time....hope she likes dark men sha!!! Most light skin girls seem to!
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol.

That's the thing.

So the fake dark guys will then go after the fake light girls?
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Paxie55: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

So the fake dark guys will then go after the fake light girls?
Whatever suit them, actually I don't care. grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
oh really? I didn't know you can bleach from black to chocolate. Trll me about it.
if you had the intelligence to understand
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by CreamyBanana(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:

lol u cant compare makeup and bleaching as similar.

how are they not similar?

abi no be cosmetic both of them be ni? abi you go tell me sey plastic surgery no similar with makeup. if we dey say person wey do plastic surgery get inferiority complex, why we no fit say person wey no fit do without makeup get inferiority complex?

one wan fair, the other wan fine pass she be.

all na one and the same cosmetic stuff to look good.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Whatever suit them, actually I don't care. grin

What suits them is girls that will produce children with their mother's colour
grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Mart1994(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
People that bleach are suffering from low self esteem!!
Why not take good care of your skin and watch yourself glow!!
That means over half of the population of girls in Nigeria are all suffering from low self-esteem.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
ibkayee:

I understand where you're coming from, not everytime wallow in self pity and live by other people's validation, especially to the point where you aren't 'living' and potentially putting yourself at some kind of risk e.g medical issues

Getting approval from people and a lack of self esteem are definitely chief reasons, point is that sometimes you can't help it, e.g. in a society where most people are conditioned to view a certain standard of beauty as the 'ideal', when you don't meet those standards I can't blame you for feeling a sense of inadequacy, it's important not to let it rule over your life sha but I get why they'd be affected

Lool your brutality reminds me of my mum hahaha smiley
The emboldened is the point.
Plus people should get their priorities right. Although I can't think for all but I believe beauty shouldn't be cause to live. it shouldn't be something to compete, change who you are or die for. Firstly, the most beautiful can never be found
Secondly beauty varies, it is in the eye of the beholder.
lastly, no one can live the world, just cut a piece and live it to it's fullest. Once there is one person that values you and you mean the world to, then all other attention should be extra. And luckily for us, there is always someone for everybody. smiley My own view of life though.

Lol lipsrsealed Maybe I will make a good mother, lemme go and give birth already. grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by iamsea(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Whether dark skinned, chocolate or fair skinned.. If you are beautiful you are beautiful.. Personally, the most beautiful girl i have ever met is dark skinned..
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Paxie55: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

What suits them is girls that will produce children with their mother's colour
grin
Lol, how's that supposed to be my business.
Just like telling someone to make braids instead of fixing weavon.

Life's too short to peddle into people's affair.
Honestly. grin
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by nullboss: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Intrepid01:
I didn't actually realise that bleaching had become an epidemic until a young lady of 25yrs came to my organisation for an interview. All through the interview session I couldn't but notice her weird looking knuckles. Afterward, I had to confirm from the other person at the interview if my eyes were right, that was how a smart and articulate young lady was dropped not for poor performance but for her mental orientation...it was easy to conclude that a lady with such orientation wouldn't fit in to the Company's corporate culture...she lost a dream job...
Y'all are mad. Rubbish
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by ibkayee(f): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
The emboldened is the point.
Plus people should get their priorities right. Although I can't think for all but I believe beauty shouldn't be cause to live. it shouldn't be something to compete, change who you are or die for. Firstly, the most beautiful can never be found
Secondly beauty varies, it is in the eye of the beholder.
lastly, no one can live the world, just cut a piece and live it to it's fullest. Once there is one person that values you and you mean the world to, then all other attention should be extra. And luckily for us, there is always someone for everybody. smiley My own view of life though.

Lol lipsrsealed Maybe I will make a good mother, lemme go and give birth already. grin
Lol I actually admire it, it's a very healthy and self assuring way to view things, if only most people could see things this way

Lool don't go and be having babies before your time please cheesy
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Yeah sure.

I believe in whatever makes one happy though, so long you are not bridging
wink smiley
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

Office work no be hustle my sister..na just jostling inside AC!! tongue
Buy what?? Face cream,body cream,hand cream,toners,exfoliators,leg cream,shower gels, concentrated lotions to mix with other concentrated lotions,sunscreen(I used once and threw away, smells irritated my balls) Don't get me started on soaps....morning soap,night soap,shower gel soap, soapy faom gels.....n what of exfoliants Or stuffs for hair

A week of all these routines and I'm dead,as in DEADDDDDDD! grin

Ur sister is a woman,she get time....hope she likes dark men sha!!! Most light skin girls seem to!
na wao all these costmetics many oo cheesy cheesy
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by TimiRume(f): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
I noticed that guys who are not very bright(mostly in developing countries) are usually colorists. Smart guys actually pick the best looking women.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:

na wao all these costmetics many oo cheesy cheesy
If you see what many women go through all in the name of beauty and skin toning,u go shock!!!
I never talk of body baths and botox treatments o...or whitening pills and injection so they look fresh and young....

Women too like wahala biko
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
luminouz:

If you see what many women go through all in the name of beauty and skin toning,u go shock!!!
I never talk of body baths and botox treatments o...or whitening pills and injection so they look fresh and young....

Women too like wahala biko

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by mathong: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Attention hunters
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by KaYode004(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pls... Can we know Your complexion?
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by mathong: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
The truth is whether you're black or light skinned, poor maintainace will leave you ugly!

Soup wey sweet na money kill am!
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Emaprince: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:
But truth be told, Nigerian men are hypocrites.
They will advice the dark ladies not to bleach, but keep going after the fair ones.

If they wanna do video shoot, na fair ladies.
Miss this or that, na fair ladies.
So, what encouragement are you giving the dark skinned ones.

My dad married fair woman cos he loves fair ladies, my bro wants to follow suit.
So,what options do you guys have for the dark skinned ones for encouragement.
Op, I think it's their body too, let's mind our business.
In other words... EVERYTHING women do, they do it to impress men? It's OK.

The major problem is self esteem. Women suffer from a crazy low self esteem. All women. It doesn't matter how rich she is.

Feels good to be a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Were They Thinking / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.