Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) (1665 Views)

I Mistakenly Transferred Money To Wrong Opay Account!! / Ghanaian lady: My boyfriend is not supposed to take care of my needs. / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
What should a lady do in this case?
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by faithfull18(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Are you asking again return it already.
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
That's good!
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by rame18(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
He just paid you your gratuity, transfer it to another account. Block his lines and enjoy grin grin
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Spend it and expect EFCC at your door step cool
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by CaptainStephen(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Call and find out if it was for you or not, return if it was transferred in error.
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
But don't forget the ex used and dumped her.
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
rame18:
He just paid you your gratuity, transfer it to another account. Block his lines and enjoy grin grin

Ah ah! Is blocking his lines not too extreme?
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by rame18(f): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Moneyfem:

Ah ah! Is blocking his lines not too extreme?

It isn't o, that's the best step to take grin
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

Hmmmn. OK o

It isn't o, that's the best step to take grin
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by rame18(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=Moneyfem post=74649572][/quote]

That cash must be used for side hustle, so when I remember your bad deeds the profits from the hustle will reassure me it wasn't a waste after all. grin
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
That cash must be used for side hustle, so when I remember your bad deeds the profits from the hustle will reassure me it wasn't a waste after all. grin[/quote]

But the guy may sue and charge the lady with fraud.
Re: Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) by Moneyfem: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
Return it back grin

A fertility clinic located in the mainland, urgently needs young ladies between the ages of 19-26 years to donate eggs for couples trying to conceive. You will be compensated with a token of 120-130k. DM for more enquiries. Thanks!

Returning it is not bad.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Slayqueen Sends Message To Guys Who like BJ's But Don't Wash Their Balls / Watch Chizzy Alichi And Ngozi Ezeonu Hottest Romance Action Movie (alaike) / Which Kind Of Girls Have Sex With Fat Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.