Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen (2217 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Created this account just to say this.

Hooked up with this girl last week for a one night fling. She wasnt drunk but she was all over me. We had mind blowing sex after. I made her beg for it..
Fast forward to a week later, I saw this girl again and her behaviour shocked me. A person who never knew her would think she's a virgin of sorts. She even saw Me and acted as if she never knew me...

My question is, why do ladies pretend as if they don't like sex whereas they do?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Kylekent59: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckBots:

Hooked up with this girl last week for a one night fling. She wasnt drunk but she was all over me. We had mind blowing sex after. I made her beg for it..
Fast forward to a week later, I saw this girl again and her behaviour shocked me. A person who never knew her would think she's a virgin of sorts. She even saw Me and acted as if she never knew me...

My question is, why do ladies pretend as if they don't like sex whereas they do?

Remember you have sisters alsogrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
The society victimise them a lot when it come to sexual activities that is why they pretend.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kylekent59:

Remember you have sisters alsogrin
As a matter of fact, I don't.
I'm the second born. We have three boys in our family.
My mum is also out of the question. Reason? She's married and she can't be involved in such
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin
vingeophysicist:
The society victimise them a lot when it come to sexual activities that is why they pretend.
who now brought up the people makes up the society? Is it not women?
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by SweetBuns(f): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Useless man. Look at what you ponder about and waste precious mental energy on undecided undecided undecided

Don't go and find something useful to do. Even your signature says it all

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Kylekent59: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckBots:

As a matter of fact, I don't.
I'm the second born. We have three boys in our family.
My mum is also out of the question. Reason? She's married and she can't be involved in such

But your mum is a sister to someone else, those girls too will soon get married and be out of the question grin
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
SweetBuns:
Useless man. Look at what you ponder about and waste precious mental energy on undecided undecided undecided

What a frustrated piece of shit. Its not my fault that you lack vitamin cork (Vitamin C). U r clearly sex starved and frustrated. Just DM me and I'll help you grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kylekent59:

But your mum is a sister to someone else, those girls too will soon get married and be out of the question grin
not possible bro
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
SweetBuns:

Frustrated Woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by SweetBuns(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:

Frustrated Woman
FuckBots:

What a frustrated piece of shit. Its not my fault that you lack vitamin cork (Vitamin C). U r clearly sex starved and frustrated. Just DM me and I'll help you grin
Two idiots undecided undecided
Tell Me what's frustrating about what I just said. This is how you know jobless and wasted idiots. By their words you shall know then. Get a life and stop entering every hole you see undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
SweetBuns:

Tell Me what's frustrating about what I just said. This is how you know jobless and wasted idiots. By their words you shall know then. Get a life and stop entering every hole you see undecided
you this girl self, what is your problem?is it ur hole? some women with amebo. nobody call you to put mouth for matter, u came here day para. nkea atom bullshit men
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by XhosaNostra(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Well, maybe the sex was not that memorable for her or she took it for what it was, a one night stand. How exactly did you expect her to react? It's not like you're an item. It's sounds more like it went much deeper for you (no pun intended). Get over it. Her mind wasn't blow.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Frezhkid10(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
SweetBuns:

.....do u need cock?
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Frezhkid10(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Well, maybe the sex was not that memorable for her or she took it for what it was, a one night stand. How exactly did you expect her to react? It's not like you're an item. It's sounds more like it went much deeper for you (no pun intended). Get over it. Her mind wasn't blow.
....gbam!!!....can I send u a DM??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by WinningEleven(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:

you this girl self, what is your problem?is it ur hole? some women with amebo. nobody call you to put mouth for matter, u came here day para. nkea atom bullshit men
the girl is telling you the truth and you're here saying nonsense. Money is waiting to be made out there and you're here wondering why a girl didn't greet you after shagging her the previous day.

FuckBots:

Your own matter is different. You're a sex addict. Even your signature says it all. Go and Hustle and improve your life. Toto no Go feed you for old age o.

SweetBuns:

Hanty, calm down na. Na body and pocket go tell the sex addict
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
WinningEleven:
the girl is telling you the truth and you're here saying nonsense. Money is waiting to be made out there and you're here wondering why a girl didn't greet you after shagging her the previous day.

Your own matter is different. You're a sex addict. Even your signature says it all. Go and Hustle and improve your life. Toto no Go feed you for old age o.

Hanty, calm down na. Na body and pocket go tell the sex addict
See this idiot mindlessly supporting a crazed feminist. You're clearly a Mommy's boy. Legendary ass licker sad
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by WinningEleven(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckBots:

See this idiot mindlessly supporting a crazed feminist. You're clearly a Mommy's boy. Legendary ass licker sad
I knew you 16 bit brain won't be able to understand and see that sense in what I just wrote up there
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Welcum: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckBots:

It's your fault. You're a one minute man. If you satisfy any lady in bed, she gets hooked.
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by SweetBuns(f): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Frezhkid10:
.....do u need cock?
who is this one again
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
To you it was mind blowing, to her it was head shaking. Get over it!
You didn't leave a mark. grin
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by SweetBuns(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckBots:

you clearly lack wisdom. One iota of sense, you don't have. You're probably a teen self
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Welcum: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckBots:

It's your fault. You're a one minute man. If you satisfy any lady in bed, she gets hooked. But if you don't, she looks down on you and avoids you.
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckBots:

I was so good that she had to beg for more sex. I forgot to add that. That was what happened

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
SweetBuns:
you clearly lack wisdom. One iota of sense, you don't have. You're probably a teen self
cheesy grin grin grin grin
What a pained bitch.
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by lincsnuel: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2019
It's normal... She's just trying to protect her reputation and also keep womanhood at a high standard. It's a natural defence mechanism. She pretending like nothing happened is her body's reaction trying to tell you that she ain't cheap and you might have to stake higher both in cash/gift or in your level of deceptive outspokenness in order to bed her again... I won't be surprised if you end up not getting that kpekus again i.e if you don't show her you deserve it... I might be wrong tho!
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by ayotunde326: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2019
If you do not understand them... You'll claim they are hypocrites,....you first have to read the situation before you claim they are hypocrites, believe me... They are all around me... My best friends and my eyes have seen.. and I've come to understand that you need read them well, before you say they are hypocrites first send them good wishes. ' www.ramadanwishes2018.info/good-morning-wishes/ '
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by N0favors: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2019
FuckBots:

You have been used bro. Trust me, she only used you to satisfy her sexual need at that particular time.

Forget those saying you didn’t leave a mark. Nah! They wrong. She was sexually starved and needed a di*ck which she used you to quenched

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Hm... N0favours
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by WinningEleven(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2019
FuckBots:

u need sense
Re: Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen by etrange: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Expecting her to be warmly and all that after a one night fling simply means you don't even know what a one night fling means.... I'm sure the babe is regretting doing it with a kid now. Poor girl.

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Friend's "Crush" Is Having A Crush On Me / I Girl I Met In Nysc / Okay no p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.