Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Okay no p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay no p (2220 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay no p by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okay since y’all feel this isn’t right then let me peacefully take down the thread, thanks!
Re: Okay no p by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
If i begin leak chats online now them go dey threaten me but i wouldn’t do such, this is just for Educational purposes only.
Re: Okay no p by chinchonglee(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
7k is ur charge!!

So i ll spend 7k to die of heartbreak

5 Likes

Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
chinchonglee:
7k is ur charge!!

You’re spending the 7k to learn so that you can spot the right and the wrong girl for you, and you won’t take the right person to be a cheater like the rest you have met.
Re: Okay no p by sholws(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gerrarahere 7k that can be spent on better things
Re: Okay no p by FrAnCkIfY(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Your charge is quite expensive bruh!!
Re: Okay no p by chinchonglee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
onlinebitzteam:
You’re spending the 7k to learn so that you can spot the right and the wrong girl for you, and you won’t take the right person to be a cheater like the rest you have met.
Naso

1 Like

Re: Okay no p by Quality20(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
reduce it to 2k, so u can make more money from 5fold patronage
Re: Okay no p by clinton21: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Am interested but they amount is much

1 Like

Re: Okay no p by MrCuteking(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
chinchonglee:
7k is ur charge!!

Re: Okay no p by mikebabs101: 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
This guy is a scammer, don't send him money ooo, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
mikebabs101:
This guy is a scammer, don't send him money ooo, a word is enough for the wise
You can’t draw my attention with anyhow comments cause you’re free to say whatever you like, if you even like you can say I broke into your house last night to steal your properties.

Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

Naso
lol, where una dey get this kind funny reaction pictures
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Do not give your strength to that which destroyed kings, don’t let any girl kill you before your time
Re: Okay no p by donMIG(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Allow me flex 7k wit a cheating babe
At least we go both eat the chicken n ice cream wit the rice
Instead of sending it to u So that I can c her private chat
Something I can do anytime
Just walk up to her n grab her fone enat erwhere n give it back...
I've never liked goin tru a girls fone
Ever since Dorcas logged in to fb using my bb in 2012 n forgot to logout
I nearly died wen I saw sex chats
Another guy asking my babe if she enjoyed it n if he had big deek hahahahaha
Life hard!!!
Ever since
Hold ur fone jeje
I no wan c anything inside! [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
donMIG:
Allow me flex 7k wit a cheating babe
At least we go both eat the chicken n ice cream wit the rice
Instead of sending it to u So that I can c her private chat
Something I can do anytime
Just walk up to her n grab her fone enat erwhere n give it back...
I've never liked goin tru a girls fone
Ever since Dorcas logged in to fb using my bb in 2012 n forgot to logout
I nearly died wen I saw sex chats
Another guy asking my babe if she enjoyed it n if he had big deek hahahahaha
Life hard!!!
Ever since
Hold ur fone jeje
I no wan c anything inside! [color=#006600][/color]
Then you marry or Engage a cheating girl too, this thread isn’t for you, You’re still a small boy not your fault.
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good day people
Re: Okay no p by spirul77: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
scam,dont pay any money to this guy o, he's a scam, I was a victim on this forum.
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
spirul77:
scam,dont pay any money to this guy o, he's a scam, I was a victim on this forum.
hear wetin this wan dey talk, “he was a victim on this Forum” that makes all advertisers scammers??
Re: Okay no p by donaldde2: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ogun kill u and ur scam there. Who get time to Dey monitor woman up and down. Pray that ur monitoring village people leave you before u come here to scam people with ur useless brain
Re: Okay no p by spirul77: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=onlinebitzteam post=83681791]
when I say I was a victim in this forum I meant I have been scammed with this your useless and old school format, I wonder how person go take fall for you in 2019 sef, scam!!!
Re: Okay no p by Offpoint: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
onlinebitzteam:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders!
Are you being suspicious of your partner? If you’re I’m here to help you or teach you how to access your partner’s WhatsApp account without having her phone with you, it’s ethical hacking not those regular WhatsApp web or Whatscan something, the process is through hijacking the QRcode(Quick Response Code) and with person’s WhatsApp phone number you can do that, just send the spy hijacker to her via WhatsApp which will read her QRcode code and that’s all, QRcode is just like the passkey to WhatsApp accounts. I want to also say this also, especially to some guys who don’t have something they’re doing to make a living you can also acquire this skill and people will pay you for it, people tend to pay for the problems you can solve for them that’s why we acquire skills, I have been using this to make some money from platforms like Quora, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram and some chats forums, honestly i make over 100k per month the least i have made with this is 84k one month like that.
If you want to monitor your partner’s chats without learning is 4k, you can bookmark the account to your browser so to always refresh it for new chats and other activities then learning is 7k that’s my charge.
Reach me via WhatsApp 0̲8̲1̲6̲7̲3̲6̲0̲9̲7̲8̲
I need your service, I'm not spying on a girl, rather on a business partner who's been lying about what clients paid him.

I want access into his whatsapp account to grab exactly how much he was paid.
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
donaldde2:
Ogun kill u and ur scam there. Who get time to Dey monitor woman up and down. Pray that ur monitoring village people leave you before u come here to scam people with ur useless brain
that Ogun will never depart from your house if i never encountered with you before and you swear for yourself like this.
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=83683115][/quote] can you imagine?? With this format he said, do you know how many Youtubers have scammed people with this? even in comment section, why then would you come here and say nonsense, if you doubt me message on WhatsApp for the video tutorial on this just so you know i’m not advertising this for nothing.
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hello guys, message me on WhatsApp for proof, i don’t mind sending you the video tutorial i used to practice after then if you can’t still do it then you pay for my help.
Re: Okay no p by spirul77: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=onlinebitzteam post=83684068] baba na scam you be o, the person sent me two rubbish videos sef
Re: Okay no p by donaldde2: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
God knows that the swear is for you since ur intention is to come here scam people’s hard earned money. That’s why u it’s for u.

Your village people didn’t see u now.. but they will when Efcc come after u. Oleee
Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=83684235][/quote] why you no go find the person wey scam you guy?? Because you got scammed then every topic that talks about the same thing are all scam?? Person send you video, you watch am finish and see say the thing no work inside the video then you pay that already shows how stupid you’re bro. For instance now, do you know how many Dick Enlargement Pills, Hips enlargement balm and so on the internet? Some of them don’t work but some actually do and these white people don’t stop but continue till they get their solution that’s why they’re much wiser and successful than we are, maybe all of them should start doing as you’re doing right?? I no blame you sha, there are lots of mentally challenged people with internet access. Na ur type OGA for work go insult small you go come house to your wife say u no work again then everybody go stay hungry because OGA insult you.
Re: Okay no p by spirul77: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=onlinebitzteam post=83684586]
baba, you are very stupid, you hear? for trying to rip people off their hard earned money, go hustle bros,scam, you said you make 100k a month but a single moniker here cannot testify you are legit here,post a pic of a Wattsapp convo that affirmed it worked for him or her, i pity who go fall for you sha

1 Like

Re: Okay no p by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=83684944][/quote] thread peacefully taken down, i believe you’re fine now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Best Song To Have Sex With?? / Is It Bad For A Woman Not To Have Interest In Men? / I Have This 2015 Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.