Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Love Can Be Found- At The Naija Reunions: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Can Be Found- At The Naija Reunions: (1175 Views)

Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking / SEE TRUE LOVE: Can You Do This For Love? (pix) / love can sometimes be foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Can Be Found- At The Naija Reunions: by taylorb: 3:50am On Apr 18, 2007
It never came a shock to me when i found out that two of my friends found their wives in the Nigerian Reunions held accross the united states.

This is an event that brings Nigeirans together, from all over the world, for a weekend of partying, networking, fun and much more,

www.ncrconline.ca

If you can make it, be sure to attend!
Re: Love Can Be Found- At The Naija Reunions: by ikamefa(f): 4:50am On Apr 18, 2007
na today? cheesy
Re: Love Can Be Found- At The Naija Reunions: by Leadmyster(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
Abeg when be the next one? Make i come marry americana

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Can Be Found- At The Naija Reunions: by tpia6: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Love Can Be Found- At The Naija Reunions: by fstranger1: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2011
Tpia: are you alright?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of A Molested Girl Child And Her Virginity / What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: / What Is Love Exactly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.