Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking (7486 Views)

Whose Girlfriend Is This one? (photo) / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by bolliejay(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking

Few days ago, I shared a photo of a Naija babe who hit the streets with a funny inscription on her shirt that reads: "I Love F*ckinig You, Ayomide Mi". The photo caused a lot of ripples on the internet.

Her boyfriend has come out to address the issue cos both of them wore the dress. What he said below:

"Great people of Nigeria, I presume I need no further introduction when I say I am the Ayomide you all have been engrossed with knowing over the past couple of days. This is the statement you all have been waiting for.

On the 14th of February, my fiancee and I decided to go out as we usually do, albeit with the touch of something unique. A couple of days earlier we had sent out shirts to be branded with the words "I f*cking Love You" and our names written on it...and it came back on Valentine morning with a slight error which I believe you all have seen. Deciding against dropping our plans because of a misplaced word, we went to treat ourselves on that special day.

Taking pictures is a routine thing for us, so we paid 4 a studio photo session...unknown to us, we had a lover-less and jobless follower who needed to score cheap popularity and made it his unsolicited duty to take pictures of us during parts of our photoshoot, thereby ruining a perfect Feb 14.

Tytbones CEO, now you have your popularity, can we get back to our lives before your intrusion?

Nigerians, thank you for your time, tweets, posts, comments and all. However, I do think its about time you left us to our beautiful lives, and moved on with your individual lives... We're still coming back into the spotlight soon enough, and then you can have your fill of yours, but not before we are ready for it, and not for the wrong reasons...definitely not for a lousy printing error."

- AYOMIDE

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by elantraceey(f): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin His girlfriend has made him popular.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Love in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

that gal is dumb tho because the guy is not passing the same message with her.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Melahou(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2015
You are now a celebrity...congrts
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by ireneony(f): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
See as their two just uglee grin

I smell lies..
Yet she was was proud to show it off to the cameraman undecided

Mr man you can not deceive us
Before Abraham they were men

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by bolliejay(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:
grin grin His girlfriend has made him popular.
Tytbones CEO made them popular
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by sinaj(f): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
lol...interesting story, njoy ya fame while it last bwoy grin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Shade!!!!! where are you ooo?? itz time we gain our own popularity also, oya go nd customize your dress with "come and fuc.k me again, zick mi" grin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by sinaj(f): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
Their two just uglee grin
no one iz ugly bae, wah matter iz dat de r happy, happier dan d prettiest wink

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by ireneony(f): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
sinaj:
no one iz ugly bae, wah matter iz dat de r happy, happier dan d prettiest wink
I'm more concerned with giving birth to pretty kids, not uglee ones smiley
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
I think I came to this world late cry crycrycry

God shouldn't have sent mi to be born in this fvcking generation.

crycrycrycrycrycry.
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by simplemach(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Nawa oooo, freedom of expression
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by pussymoneyweed(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol, so funny.
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Rocktation(f): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Honestly, I don't care.
I've not started caring about the Kardashians, not to speak of these ayo wetins...
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by mirexxx(f): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
cute! smiley
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by mirexxx(f): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Rocktation:
Honestly, I don't care.
I've not started caring about the Kardashians, not to speak of these ayo wetins...
dey don't care either wink
u care reach 2 comment on a thread about em tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by bolliejay(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
See as their two just uglee grin

I smell lies..
Yet she was was proud to show it off to the cameraman undecided

Mr man you can not deceive us
Before Abraham they were men

https://www.nairaland.com/2154951/dear-romancelanders-apology-those-insulted

tat u said u have changed cheesy

Nobody is ugly.......all what God created are good!(Genesis 1:31)
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by ireneony(f): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2015
bolliejay:

https://www.nairaland.com/2154951/dear-romancelanders-apology-those-insulted

tat u said u have changed cheesy

Nobody is ugly.......all what God created are good!(Genesis 1:31)
I'm not insulting any nairalanders na embarassed.. I'm only stating my opinion
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by delishpot: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2015
See how stupud sone girls can be? See what he wrote on his shirt And compare to shat she wrote.
He wrote: I fucking love you! she wrote: I love fucking you!
Its well, at least if they break up, we know who she has been fucking and loving it too.
Mistake kwa, and she still wore it?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

Did u read the post atall?
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Did u read the post atall?
I read and comprehend their clothes too

any problem?
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

I read and comprehend their clothes too

any problem?

Then try read your initial comment and see if its on same line
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
I think I came to this world late cry crycrycry

God shouldn't have sent mi to be born in this fvcking generation.

crycrycrycrycrycry.

As for the lady, perhaps her kids would see this pics one day.......................and guess what, they will smile that their mum was a hero. Yeah that's how crazy the world is going with all these accelerating push for further liberalism and rebellion. You could picture what the coming generation would look like. Mothers like Maheeda would be regarded as heros grin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No you read my post , the post , and the illustrations on their vest.
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No you read my post , the post , and the illustrations on their vests
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by OohMpa: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

Nlers sha. You fit confuse them as saints

1) You no insult or judge someone for their actions. When they plinting those shirts, they weren't thinking "What'll diddydada say?" angry

2) Read this srowly: Dem dey lerashunship, so dem suppose fück and when you fück person wey you ruv, you enjoy it better. Without shirts, the flends and we know say dem dey fück. Does it make sense to you or I fit go srower? angry

3) She dey faithful which mean say she no dey play for Stamford bridge when her house na Nou Camp. This shirt don show say na one man army she dey fight for.

4) Ain't your fücking business. When it eventually becomes, she'll let you know. When you eventually get a bf instead of spending 9 - 5 here, you'll understand better. When you start to dey fück, you'll understand better. And finally, when you grow up, you'll understand better

5) Lastly, give ooh mpa your number angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

No you read my post , the post , and the illustrations on their vest.

If u had read and understood the post like u said, you'd hv known 'twas a mistake which was too late for em to correct

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
OohMpa:

Nlers sha. You fit confuse them as saints

1) You no insult or judge someone for their actions. When they plinting those shirts, they weren't thinking "What'll diddydada say?" angry

2) Read this srowly: Dem dey lerashunship, so dem suppose fück and when you fück person wey you ruv, you enjoy it better. Without shirts, the flends and we know say dem dey fück. Does it make sense to you or I fit go srower? angry

3) She dey faithful which mean say she no dey play for Stamford bridge when her house na Nou Camp. This shirt don show say na one man army she dey fight for.

4) Ain't your fücking business. When it eventually becomes, she'll let you know. When you eventually get a bf instead of spending 9 - 5 here, you'll understand better. When you start to dey fück, you'll understand better. And finally, when you grow up, you'll understand better

5) Lastly, give ooh mpa your number angry angry

grin grin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

As for the lady, perhaps her kids would see this pics one day.......................and guess what, they will smile that their mum was a hero. Yeah that's how crazy the world is going with all these accelerating push for further liberalism and rebellion. You could picture what the coming generation would look like. grin
I almost died the first time I thought about the type of grandparents we'll become with all these tattoos and piercing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

If u had read and understood the post like u said, you'd hv known 'twas a mistake which was too late for em to correct
hmmmmmm

if you say so
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmm

if you say so

Peace!
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Peace!
but I don't believe that poo of printing errors.

she saw it before wearing it.

I guess that's the only excuse they could come up with after reading comments on various social media

but I must say they really love each other.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. / Should Couples Have Individual Or Joint Bank Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.