Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened (8347 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by aishatmusah(f): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
djoe21:
While some people cannot wait to move out! Mehn, the love is there but a man gotta be a man!

I can't wait to move out too, my agent still on the lookout.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by djoe21(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2020
aishatmusah:

smiley Which area do you have in mind?
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Sexyliciousbri: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2020
I promise it will get better
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Separation anxiety.

I'm surprised this happens in adults. Thought it's just toddlers

My dear it does oo. All through my secondary school, undergraduate and NYSC, I cried several times that I was missing home. I just wanted to be with my parents.

During my NYSC, I called my dad on 2 occassions and cried for him that I want to come home and I was missing home. Oga booked the next flight for me to come home and I stayed some weeks before I went back to my state of deployment and I didn't want to reploy because I didn't want to tell unnessecarry lies just to redeploy. The state I was in was a relatively peaceful state so I couldn't use insecurity as a reason to redeploy. On the day I collected my discharge certificate from NYSC, on the same day, I took the next flight home and I was at home with my parents the same day.

For my university days, my parents tried their best to visit me every month in my first year but they stopped because the distance was too far. So what they did is that we spoke almost everyday. I was missing home all the time and even for very short public holidays I would go home.
Immediately exam was done, I will be at home the same day. I didn't usually wait for anything.

My secondary school days was the worst. Even the matrons and house mistresses where shouting at my parents whenever they came for visiting day that why will they put a baby like me in the boarding house because I cried alot that I wanted to go home. But I don't regret that my parents put me in the boarding house sha. It was the best option they had.

By the way, I am not the only child and I am not the last born. Because of this my mum calls me her 'big baby'.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

My dear it does oo. All through my secondary school, undergraduate and NYSC, I cried several times that I was missing home. I just wanted to be with my parents.

During my NYSC, I called my dad on 2 occassions and cried for him that I want to come home and I was missing home. Oga booked the next flight for me to come home and I stayed some weeks before I went back to my state of deployment and I didn't want to reploy because I didn't want to tell unnessecarry lies just to redeploy. The state I was in was a relatively peaceful state so I couldn't use insecurity as a reason to redeploy. On the day I collected my discharge certificate from NYSC, on the same day, I took the next flight home and I was at home with my parents the same day.

For my university days, my parents tried their best to visit me every month in my first year but they stopped because the distance was too far. So what they did is that we spoke almost everyday. I was missing home all the time and even for very short public holidays I would go home.
Immediately exam was done, I will be at home the same day. I didn't usually wait for anything.

My secondary school days was the worst. Even the matrons and house mistresses where shouting at my parents whenever they came for visiting day that why will they put a baby like me in the boarding house because I cried alot that I wanted to go home. But I don't regret that my parents put me in the boarding house sha. It was the best option they had.

By the way, I am not the only child and I am not the last born. Because of this my mum calls me her 'big baby'.
Tata. tongue

I hope you've outgrown it? smiley

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
aishatmusah:

Well done Yeesh, adulting isn’t a stroll in the park and I’m sure you’d nail it.

I call them once in a while now and text.

Still going strong may God continue to be with us
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Tata. tongue

I hope you've outgrown it? smiley

Thank God, I have outgrown it.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by iamoyindamola(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
aishatmusah:

hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Your Husband Propose? / Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.