Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened (8345 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Mrceragem: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mummy boy
Don't worry you will out grow it and get use to it.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Mrceragem: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Four40:

OP how old are you, are you still a student and how do you plan on catering for your needs like rent and others.
I'm planning on moving out too
Male 25yrs
M/25

3 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Four40:

OP how old are you, are you still a student and how do you plan on catering for your needs like rent and others.
I'm planning on moving out too

I stated my age at the beginnning of my post now. I am not a student, working full time.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mrceragem:
Mummy boy
Don't worry you will out grow it and get use to it.

Lol, thanks. I just love them too much.

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Try and arrange big nyansh olosho this night.

You must test your new bed. If not you might be disappointed.

Lol, kuku kee me. This is not edifying in anyway, neither would it make me grow. Taofeek!!

3 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Overgrown baby... 25 and you still dey cry like baby wey miss him mama brezzzz... Haba...

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by stanley000: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
While some are almost 35 in their father's house, all they do is buy 200mb data and come online to pour out their furstrations on others instead of going out to work.

4 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by stanley000: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Phinity318:
Overgrown baby... 25 and you still dey cry like baby wey miss him mama brezzzz... Haba...
him try self, men don't go out of their parents house quickly. Come to my area and see men of 40s still feeding from their mothers pot. It's almost as if shame is not in their dictionary. Smh

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by tzoracle: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
chivera018:
why you leave ur sense for 2018 ?
You suppose crossover with ur sense na...

Is it your sense angry angry
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by marvinsync(m): 5:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
M/25
Moved out of my parents house today and I find myself sobbing in my new place. Feeling frantic and really worried. What can I do?

grow some balls
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2019
tzoracle:

Is it your sense angry angry
lol, no qualms
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Yeah, I miss and love them. �
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Fiyinfoluwa20:

Thanks for your kind words embarassed
you're welcome. smiley
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by QuietHammer(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
A 25yr old fully grown man sobbing because he just left home and is missing his mummy? You should have your man-card revoked! Zeus will be turning in his grave!!

My guy you go dey alright. By this time next year you'll be glad you made the move cool

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
stanley000:
him try self, men don't go out of their parents house quickly. Come to my area and see men of 40s still feeding from their mothers pot. It's almost as if shame is not in their dictionary. Smh
Choi...
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Yeah, I miss and love them. �
Separation anxiety.

I'm surprised this happens in adults. Thought it's just toddlers

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
M/25

Moved out of my parents house today and I find myself sobbing in my new place.
Feeling frantic and really worried. What can I do?
So you finally summoned courage to leave your sister's house. You're a man now. Chin up

3 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by armyofone(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Op
Awwww...you think say na small deal those free food be?
Best be strong now otherwise na river you go cry when you start paying for your "everything"
Be strong and btw Welcome to real life my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ishilove:

So you finally summoned courage to leave your sister's house. You're a man now. Chin up

Thanks Ishi, have we met before ?
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Thanks Ishi, have we met before ?
You're welcome. We haven't met before but the internet never forgets.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Acidosis(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Richy4:
Disadvantage of not living in a boarding school 101 cheesy

Anyone that lived in a boarding school most likely will not feel this way

Lol, same thing I was about typing. Last time I felt that way was the day I resumed boarding school, I was 10 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ishilove:

You're welcome. We haven't met before but the internet never forgets.

Lol, no wahala. Oshey.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by drmikeadams(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Richy4:
Disadvantage of not living in a boarding school 101 cheesy

Anyone that lived in a boarding school most likely will not feel this way
. Gbam...., miss those my senior s flogging grin
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Olubusolami(f): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pls, if u have an accommodation in Lagos a room self contain with a moderate price that I can be paying monthly, kindly assist, I really need to move out of where I am now.

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by RSVP: 2:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Don’t smoke and drink. Would just channel the emotions to work. It’s my first day and I feel this way already

Now I see why you sobbing .

omo mummy... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
RSVP:

Now I see why you sobbing .

omo mummy... cheesy

Lol. Oshey, emi ni yen ooo.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Meklex(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
I am 26, will be 27 in few months time. I recently moved out to start a business, and boy did I cry the first few weeks, sobbed like a kid? I cried not because I missed them, but because I felt it would have been different if I stayed back.

2 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Meklex(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Meklex:
I am 26, will be 27 in few months time. I recently moved out to start a business, and boy did I cry the first few weeks? Sobbed like a kid.

I cried not because I missed them, but because I felt it would have been different if I stayed back.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Meklex:
I am 26, will be 27 in few months time. I recently moved out to start a business, and boy did I cry the first few weeks, sobbed like a kid? I cried not because I missed them, but because I felt it would have been different if I stayed back.

Different, how ?
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Ifmyhubby: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Well done for making the move. Shows you are raised well & right. May God bless the work of your hands& keep you safe.

4 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Meklex(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Different, how ?
I had an option to start the biz back home
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2019
Meklex:
I had an option to start the biz back home

Oh, I get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Your Husband Propose? / Being The Only Male Or Female Child: How Does It Feel Like? / Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.