Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

"You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari (26498 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Crossboy(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2019
This Psycho Again!
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Denikayan: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

What message can someone like FFK pass across that should be taken serious... Okay, let's him out of this for a minute.

The woman has reiterated several times she's not related to Buhari, instead of FFK to bring evidence forth to dispute her claims, he's busy throwing aspersions and expects us to swallow it hook, line and sinker. Who does that?? A mischief maker and propagandist!!

Dont regard FFK's statements

He spews gibberish whenever he is high on cocaine.

Simply Ignore!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by bareal(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Quick to condemn PDP members??

Lool...you funny, am only quick to not let them muddle up history!! Imagine someone like FFK calling someone a fraud and a rogue, its just nauseating na!! angry

Yes very neusating... Just as neusating as Amaechi saying PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16years which he was a part of.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by lenghtinny(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2019
FFK still carry his stupidity enter 2019 angry
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by LamidiCownu: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2019
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by michoim(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2019
FFK can never be better than this
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by MylezKayn(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74496236:
This guy is going mad already.
Well, his father cursed him anyways....
That is why he could say the trash below......
That's someone's post on facebook. don't come and be saying rubbish and spreading fake news. If you are sure he said that pls post a reputable news agency posting abt FFK saying such. If you don't have evidence then STFU

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Tizu(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:
Does FFK have any moral standing to call anyone a rogue and a fraud... undecided

Goan take several seats Sir!! You're trying waayy too hard to be noticed by PDP and Atiku, You've been ignored and relegated by your own party, and for good reasons which I actually commend them for! grin

Baby girl I must teach you that you cannot write the story of the post GEJ PDP without mentioning these names who faced the tyrant president Mohammed Buhari:
Ayo Fayose
Nyesom Wike
Femi Fani Kayode
Deji Adeyanju.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Orpe7(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2019
FFK sufry dey smoke weed na.
If person abuse ur own wife like that u go like am
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by edupedia: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

Do you have any moral standing to even make this comments

...what is this one saying?..
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74496282:

He is just so lucky that the President is just too lenient.
He and his ilks should be in prison at this time.
But look at them still blabbing.
Baba, should start using the Iron hand after this coming election.....
that is, if he wins!
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74496406:

GBAM!!!
END OF DISCUSSION.
dont mind them. They should continue dishing out their falsehood after Feb 2019 they will start blaming inec and police as usual
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Shikini: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Timatayo1:
That woman must very very dangerous
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by colestephan86: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:
Does FFK have any moral standing to call anyone a rogue and a fraud... undecided

Goan take several seats Sir!! You're trying waayy too hard to be noticed by PDP and Atiku, You've been ignored and relegated by your own party, and for good reasons which I actually commend them for! grin

Lol , you are right. He is one of those nuisance seeking relevance and can't still get it from his own party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Softness147: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:
The fact that a character like FFK can still publicly talk down on others is a shame on our judicial system. Apart from stealing billions when he was a federal minister for aviation; crime he’s still standing trial for, he was so incompetent that planes were falling down almost every week under him, and he kept blaming witches for the crashes. Here he is now attacking an innocent hard working woman simply because of politics.

The good part, however, is that the woman is going no where. Her public service career cannot be dented and halted on the altar of dirty pull her down politics. Jonathan appointed her to supervise elections because of her competence and integrity. She will remain in that position till her tenure ends. PDP should look for other things to blame their floundering campaign and impending defeat on and leave the woman alone.

i have seen reasons to believe the rumors i heard about u. pls visit yabaleft b4 u enter market place. ur madness don ripe

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Crossboy(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Huh?? I dongerrit??

Am I cocaine sniffing addict with obvious dubious and questionable past??

Do I have billions of Naira in money laundering charges hanging over my neck??

He's a hyocrite and Mark twain was right when he observed that “Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.” Hypocrisy is a form of deception. To be a hypocrite is to be a fraud. Femi Fani-Kayode is a rogue and a Fraud, so he clearly doesn't have the moral standing!
And A Sex Addict To

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by sureheaven(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2019
Ffk doing the work of chemical and dynamite at the same time. angry

He always react like chemical and good at blasting like dynamite.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Oblang(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2019
oderinlewo:

Why can't you leave the messenger

And focus on the message right? Exactly what message is in that trash ffk tweeted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by hundredrivas(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2019
TheSaxophonist:
Photo- Femi Fani Kayode

The former Aviation minister and Ex PDP spokesman was seen attacking the INEC commissioner via his official twitter handle, be wrote…
“Amina Zakari told @BBCWorld that she is not @MBuhari’s neice. That is a lie from the pit of hell. She is a rogue and a fraud. She is a danger to national security and our unity. Just like she helped Buhari pillage PTF, she wants to help him to rig and steal the coming election.

https://insiderpostonline./2019/01/06/you-are-a-rogue-and-a-fraud-ffk-attacks-amina-zakari/

Preach it bro, preach

Dem wan to rig the elections just like that we wont take it!
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by WaffenSS(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

The man is bad publicity

No wonder Atiku and PDP are largely shunning him. He wasn't invited to Dubai while his pet peeve Reno was.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lets address the major issue here, FFK is of minor importance. Is Amina Zakari a relative of Buhari ? Yes or No ?
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by lekanwl: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2019
TheSaxophonist:
Photo- Femi Fani Kayode

The former Aviation minister and Ex PDP spokesman was seen attacking the INEC commissioner via his official twitter handle, be wrote…
“Amina Zakari told @BBCWorld that she is not @MBuhari’s neice. That is a lie from the pit of hell. She is a rogue and a fraud. She is a danger to national security and our unity. Just like she helped Buhari pillage PTF, she wants to help him to rig and steal the coming election.

https://insiderpostonline./2019/01/06/you-are-a-rogue-and-a-fraud-ffk-attacks-amina-zakari/

See kettle de call pot. Black
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Akowemoon(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2019
TheSaxophonist:
Photo- Femi Fani Kayode

Will this man keep quiet for ones ?..Ffk is killing this party, is of time PDP ask him to shut up ,he is creating more enemies than friend
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by NessaBoo(f): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2019
WaffenSS:

The man is bad publicity

No wonder Atiku and PDP are largely shunning him. He wasn't invited to Dubai while his pet peeve Reno was.

They made the right decision... And I'm sure it was a collective one! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Alajiki(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

Do you have any moral standing to even make this comments

Do you also have any moral justification to question his moral standing as a concerned Nigerian?
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2019
grin

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Huh?? I dongerrit??

Am I cocaine sniffing addict with obvious dubious and questionable past??

Do I have billions of Naira in money laundering charges hanging over my neck??

He's a hyocrite and Mark twain was right when he observed that “Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.” Hypocrisy is a form of deception. To be a hypocrite is to be a fraud. Femi Fani-Kayode is a rogue and a Fraud, so he clearly doesn't have the moral standing!
I'm not concerned about the FFK's past misdeeds. What I'm concerned about is how we can get a credible election devoid of violence and rigging: And, that's what FFK is striving to help our country achieve! You can only know your weakness as a result of criticism( constructive, or destructive). Nessaboo, we don't need Buhari in power after the polls! We shouldn't give him a second chance!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by adeomoakin1(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2019
Is like these people are confused ooooo, I think they said Mr President is not a Nigerian, how can a Sudanese related to a Nigerian again...hahahaha laughing loud in South Africa language. Bounch of confused people.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2019
PassingShot:
What has FFK's past attacks and hateful rantings achieved for PDP?

cheesy cheesy

Imagine a loquacious crack head fraud calling someone else a fraud!

Just Negodu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / How Abba Kyari’s Police Team Extorted N1M Each From Suspected IPOB Members - SR / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.