Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

"You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari (26500 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by dival247(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by dival247(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
L
if u make the mistake to cast ur vote for us u we die is sin

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by bendike: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:
The fact that a character like FFK can still publicly talk down on others is a shame on our judicial system. Apart from stealing billions when he was a federal minister for aviation; crime he’s still standing trial for, he was so incompetent that planes were falling down almost every week under him, and he kept blaming witches for the crashes. Here he is, now attacking an innocent hard working woman simply because of politics.

The good part, however, is that the woman is going no where. Her public service career cannot be dented and halted on the altar of dirty pull her down politics. Jonathan appointed her to supervise elections because of her competence and integrity. She will remain in that position till her tenure ends. PDP should look for other things to blame their floundering campaign, and impending defeat on and leave the woman alone.
Has FFK been convicted of stealing billions? Last i knew the court case went in his favor as the efcc was ruled against. They had to re file with new charges.
When you say Jonathan appointed amina be through with the fact. The fact was that jonathan wishing to be all inclusive requested nominations from prominent parties involved and buhari presented amina as his nominee.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Moukandjo: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
But why is she lying na
Shows she has plans of rigging for buhari
Even if Buhari makes you, Atiku & all IPIGs INEC chairmen, Buhari would still rig if he wanted to!

You should be at least intelligent enough to know that Buhari doesn't need to appoint his "niece" to be responsible for welfare of the collation center of INEC just because he wants to rig! He'd put an Igbo man in charge of INEC just like OBJ did with Maurice Iwu & would still rig neatly if he wants!
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by jrusky(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2019
wirinet:

The woman denied being related to Buhari, the presidency denied any relationship. The person that alleged relationship said her father married Buhari's sister, but the marriage ended before she was born.

Now, if you have evidence of blood relationship, why not present it instead of using abusive words on her. Even in a law court, the burden of proof lies in the person making the accusations.

Great but if all you've said about her were truth then why people still insist she is related to Buhari? Which indicate something is not right somewhere beside no one can trust apc a bit except people like you and other buharideen.

Apc are created and born liars. Apc are so smart in twisting everything other way so I can not belief her or apc because why suddenly her appointment in less than few weeks to the election and she was given such position So in as far in one way or the other she somehow belong to Buhari inner family through her mother then she can't be trusted simple as that.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Preciousgirl(f): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmm

Any way check my signature
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Donpenny(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:
Does FFK have any moral standing to call anyone a rogue and a fraud... undecided

Goan take several seats Sir!! You're trying waayy too hard to be noticed by PDP and Atiku, You've been ignored and relegated by your own party, and for good reasons which I actually commend them for! grin

you have been brainwashed beyond redemption therefore you can never the atikulize because you love slavery more than freedom. You have chosen your part.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Nitah1: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:
Does FFK have any moral standing to call anyone a rogue and a fraud... undecided

Goan take several seats Sir!! You're trying waayy too hard to be noticed by PDP and Atiku, You've been ignored and relegated by your own party, and for good reasons which I actually commend them for! grin

FFK is a criminal that belong to jail in a sane society.
Who is ffk to called someone fraud?
With or without Amina,pmb will win next month election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by jamace(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2019
Amina Zakari is Lying About her Relationship with Buhari
By Farooq Kperogi

Mrs. Amina Zakari just said to the BBC, “I’m not [Buhari’s] niece.” That’s flat-out mendacious. And it puts a huge question mark on her honesty, probity, and trustworthiness. A person who can lie this casually about something as basic and as verifiable as her relationships is disreputable and unworthy of the responsibility she's been entrusted with at INEC. So what is the truth?

In a December 27, 2018 article, Mohammed Haruna, former Daily Trust columnist and current INEC commissioner, confirmed that President Muhammadu Buhari’s biological sister was once married to Mrs. Amina Zakari’s father. That makes Amina Buhari’s niece. This is the definition of a niece in the Oxford English Dictionary: “A daughter of one's brother or sister, or of one's brother-in-law or sister-in-law.” Amina’s father was Buhari’s brother-in-law. So Amina IS INDEED Buhari’s niece.

But that’s not all. At some point in his youth, Buhari, who lost his father at a young age, came under the guardianship of Amina’s father, the late Alhaji Hussaini Adamu, who was emir of Kazaure, Daura's "next-door neighbor." I had the pleasure of interviewing Mrs. Amina Zakari’s brother, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu in early 1999 shortly after he became emir, when I was a reporter for the Weekly Trust. I stayed at the palace for days. So I have some familiarity with the family.

Buhari has never severed his relationship with Amina’s father’s family even after Buhari’s sister's death. When he was chairman of PTF, he got Amina a consultancy contract with Afri-Projects Consortium (APC), “the sole manager of the PTF projects.” In Ray Ekpu’s widely shared June 2018 article titled “Petroleum Trust Fraud,” we learn that the late Salihijo Ahmad, the Adamawa-born boss of APC and relative of Buhari’s current wife, “admitted to Newswatch in an interview published by the magazine in its April 19, 1999 issue that it was APC that wrote the proposal which defined the mandate of the PTF.”

It has also been established by several people I spoke with today that Amina Zakari was nominated to INEC commissionership by Buhari. This fact, as I pointed out in my Saturday Tribune column, isn’t enough to vitiate her neutrality. After all, Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011 while she was INEC commissioner. But deceiving the world by concealing the nature and depth of her relationship with Buhari shows that she’s up to no good this time around.

Another evidence of Buhari’s continuing relationship with Amina’s family exists in the fact that Mrs. Amina Zakari’s biological brother, Alhaji Sulaiman Adamu, is Buhari’s Minister of Water Resources. In both African and Western kinship dynamics, Buhari and Amina Zakari are related. If Nigeria were a functioning country, Amina would have recused herself from her current role at INEC in view of the widespread concerns raised by several stakeholders about her ties with Buhari. But Nigeria is an anything-goes banana republic.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Tareq1105: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Femi Fani Kayode is really frustrated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by hajyy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

Femi Fani Kayode is really frustrated

GBAM!!!
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by joepepsy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
See rough wire everywhere, if you can't organise your office why should we take you serious.
TheSaxophonist:
Photo- Femi Fani Kayode

The former Aviation minister and Ex PDP spokesman was seen attacking the INEC commissioner via his official twitter handle, be wrote…
“Amina Zakari told @BBCWorld that she is not @MBuhari’s neice. That is a lie from the pit of hell. She is a rogue and a fraud. She is a danger to national security and our unity. Just like she helped Buhari pillage PTF, she wants to help him to rig and steal the coming election.

https://insiderpostonline./2019/01/06/you-are-a-rogue-and-a-fraud-ffk-attacks-amina-zakari/
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by mistyebby(f): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
post=74496282:

He is just so lucky that the President is just too lenient.
He and his ilks should be in prison at this time.
But look at them still blabbing.
Baba, should start using the Iron hand after this coming election.....

I thought you were sensible.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Jamestown123: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

Do you have any moral standing to even make this comments
Help me ask that Zombie
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by cutesmilez(f): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

Do you have any moral standing to even make this comments

Lol... In mortal Kombat, we call dis fatality
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by coputa(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigeria still remain stagnant economically because of many boot lickers, an average Nigerian is a potential (A.G.I.P).Any Government in Power,sing praises,lick boot and arse to get a piece from the cake.

Anyone that's critical of any system or government is seen as an enemy.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by dionma: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is someone wife and mother. FFK should be be told to be decent and civilised in his criticism. Calling someone a rogue and fraud without evidence.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by macello4(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

[s]
NessaBoo:

[/s]
NessaBoo:

trash
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Lovemaester: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
oderinlewo:

You are the most foolish Nigerian...and a grade A idiot..

you are the idiot and a very foolish person for thinking a fraudulent junkie like ffk deserves to be listened to
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by gare(f): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alajiki:

Do you also have any moral justification to question his moral standing as a concerned Nigerian?

How concerned is he ? If he is a concerned Nigeria he should at this time be leading a protests for the Persecution of Grass cutter and the rest of them, not saying some has not moral rights to comment on National issues as a Nigerian
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by okofians(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
FFK is a mentally fickle clown,clueless, uncivilized and uncultured swine..
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Lovemaester: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
bendike:

Has FFK been convicted of stealing billions? Last i knew the court case went in his favor as the efcc was ruled against. They had to re file with new charges.
When you say Jonathan appointed amina be through with the fact. The fact was that jonathan wishing to be all inclusive requested nominations from prominent parties involved and buhari presented amina as his nominee.

can u imagine the bullsh.it you are spiting out of ur smelling mouth.who do u think u are talking to, illiterates like urselves, I guess this is what it means to atikulate, talking senselessly.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by coputa(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
dionma:
This is someone wife and mother. FFK should be be told to be decent and civilised in his criticism. Calling someone a rogue and fraud without evidence.
A responsible wife n mother doesn't tell lies.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Ayobami7(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
阮德英国加
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by bukolabeauty09(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Next level issa goal
By Gods grace.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Cantonese: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
TheSaxophonist:
Photo- Femi Fani Kayode

The former Aviation minister and Ex PDP spokesman was seen attacking the INEC commissioner via his official twitter handle, be wrote…
“Amina Zakari told @BBCWorld that she is not @MBuhari’s neice. That is a lie from the pit of hell. She is a rogue and a fraud. She is a danger to national security and our unity. Just like she helped Buhari pillage PTF, she wants to help him to rig and steal the coming election.

https://insiderpostonline./2019/01/06/you-are-a-rogue-and-a-fraud-ffk-attacks-amina-zakari/

But in all these we have not been told how she is connected to Buhari. Is she married to Buhari family? If she is married to the son of Buhari's elder sister then certainly her surname would not be Buhari. Please give us the link someone there.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by arrestdarrester: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

That's beside the point. The point remains Aisha Zakari is Buhari's niece and danger looms if she oversees collation no matter the outcome of the elections
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by GavelSlam: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
oderinlewo:

You are the most foolish Nigerian...and a grade A idiot..
Mynd44.
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by sharpsecret: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:
The fact that a character like FFK can still publicly talk down on others is a shame on our judicial system. Apart from stealing billions when he was a federal minister for aviation; crime he’s still standing trial for, he was so incompetent that planes were falling down almost every week under him, and he kept blaming witches for the crashes. Here he is, now attacking an innocent hard working woman simply because of politics.

The good part, however, is that the woman is going no where. Her public service career cannot be dented and halted on the altar of dirty pull her down politics. Jonathan appointed her to supervise elections because of her competence and integrity. She will remain in that position till her tenure ends. PDP should look for other things to blame their floundering campaign, and impending defeat on and leave the woman alone.
apc said jonathan is a failure and dat nigerians wanted change,.now we voted for change,.why promote aming zakari instead of changing her since jonathan is a failure and he appointed her
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by sharpsecret: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:

i thought jonathan was a failure to apc.. Why promoting some1 he appointed dont u think gej failed by appointing her?
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by sharpsecret: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
I tot gej was a failure..why promote sm1 he appointed
Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by bendike: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lovemaester:

can u imagine the bullsh.it you are spiting out of ur smelling mouth.who do u think u are talking to, illiterates like urselves, I guess this is what it means to atikulate, talking senselessly.

Make your point without being insulting. My mouth is not smelling and you are no more than any one i can talk to. From your crass and unmannered response coupled your poor writing skills, i bet you are no more educated than my driver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / President Jonathan & VP Sambo With African Ambassadors (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.