Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad (3994 Views)

Top 10 Africa's Most Populous Ethnic Groups. Yoruba is number 3 / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by Ozibe: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Illiteracy is a menace in this country. When did Edo become an ethnic group. To the best of my knowledge Edo is a state in Nigeria and Edo state is a multiethnic state.

4 Likes

Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2019
@op.

Find something better to do with your time and your life.

1 Like

Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by MajesticIgbo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Edo folks only live in Italy but spread across Germany and Spain.
Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by MajesticIgbo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
These are the most travelled ethnic group found mostly outside Nigeria neck it Europe, America, Asia or other Africa countries.

1: Igbo - they are found virtually everywhere in the world be it Europe or Asia but they are mostly concelebrated in Asia countries.

2:Edo - just like igbo they are found mostly outside their country like USA, Europe they have a population of 10-15 million just in Europe alone.

3: Yoruba- they are found in Togo,benin republic, UK and co, they are wide spread.

4: Hausa- they are found mostly in Africa countries but also in Islamic countries like UAE.

You're a stark illiterate.

What's the entire population of Edo people worldwide?
Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by meccuno: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Funny op, Edo is 10 to 15 million in europe alone. What us the population of edo people.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by meccuno: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by marvinsync(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
what the hell is the whole purpose of this thread?

are people really arguing about this ?

there's no way to prove who's right and wrong so whats the point and why'd are y'all fighting so hard for your tribe like this is an achievement?
Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by marvinsync(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ozibe:
Illiteracy is a menace in this country. When did Edo become an ethnic group. To the best of my knowledge Edo is a state in Nigeria and Edo state is a multiethnic state.

I swear
Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stupid people arguing about Edo population,. I dare you to show me the most accurate Nigeria census.

Edo people worldwide is between 15-25 million people

1 Like

Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by Binikingdowm: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
BolaAdeyemo:
10 million Edo people in Europe alone

What's the population of Edo or did you include Italians and spaniards too as Edos?
what's the population of Edo people you think you know?
Re: The Most populous Nigeria ethnic groups abroad by Binikingdowm: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ozibe:
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force A29 Supertucano Attack Aircraft Completes First Flight. Pics / Lagos East Senatorial Election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde To Campaign For Gbadamosi / Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Disqualified From Running For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.