Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (71762 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by MajesticD(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
piroskey94:
what did u hear pls
Please disregard. The said person I got the info from was just trying an expensive joke.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Martins153: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Guys what do y'all think will be the fate of this internship following the recent fall in crude oil price...
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Martins153:
Guys what do y'all think will be the fate of this internship following the recent fall in crude oil price...
Nothing, as it stands now I am not thinking, I'm just in the house sleeping.
I don't want to think. Thinking is not my hobby. The only thing I'm thinking about is NOTHING.
Hope this was helpful.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by piroskey94(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chester7:

Nothing, as it stands now I am not thinking, I'm just in the house sleeping.
I don't want to think. Thinking is not my hobby. The only thing I'm thinking about is NOTHING.
Hope this was helpful.
grin grin grin
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Darrnielo(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
I think it is right to assume that this program is off for this year.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by MajesticD(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
Darrnielo:
I think you should keep your assumption to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2020
Darrnielo:

Some of us are just impatient... How do you expect them to give us feedback during this interstate lockdown?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by OlaOluwalekan: 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Darrnielo:

If it is off, they should have sent a message in that regard. That's what TEF and some others did. So I don't think we should conclude now. However, there's nothing bad if you look for alternative(s) should it be called off

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
Has anyone got mail regarding the application
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Martins153: 3:51pm On May 13, 2020
No,did you get any mail?
Olaidecool:
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sleydking(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2020
Olaidecool:
No, I haven’t gotten any information or update yet....
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2020
Let's calm down o... I think they are waiting for the lock down to be totally lifted.. Because some of the companies might be located in Portharcourt and Lagos, and we all know the effect the lockdown is having on those 2 areas...also, i think they are trying to be considerate with regards to those who qualified..because assuming you stay in Enugu or Kaduna, and you are asked to resume in Portharcourt with the current lockdown situation, i doubt if you would be able to make it...

Let's just be a little bit patient..we have been patient all these while...nor be now wen d tin 1 end naim we go cm de ginger anyhow...

#my2cents...

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Martins153: 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
Nobody they ginger anyhow, he asked a question.
jasonex4:
Let's calm down o... I think they are waiting for the lock down to be totally lifted.. Because some of the companies might be located in Portharcourt and Lagos, and we all know the effect the lockdown is having on those 2 areas...also, i think they are trying to be considerate with regards to those who qualified..because assuming you stay in Enugu or Kaduna, and you are asked to resume in Portharcourt with the current lockdown situation, i doubt if you would be able to make it...

Let's just be a little bit patient..we have been patient all these while...nor be now wen d tin 1 end naim we go cm de ginger anyhow...

#my2cents...
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by brill1: 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
jasonex4:

#my2cents...

Words of hope
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ifewright(f): 6:22pm On May 13, 2020
Pls ooo.... I dey look for job oo

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sam3263: 7:33pm On May 13, 2020
Ifewright:
Pls ooo.... I dey look for job oo

M looking for job
Electrical Electronics Engineering graduate, 24 years.
Please recommend me to any.
danessiens@gmail.com
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by omgtzsammie(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Good day guys.. what’s up with this recruitment
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sam3263: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2020
omgtzsammie:
Good day guys.. what’s up with this recruitment
Lol..
Go and ask shell
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by omgtzsammie(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Sam3263:

Lol..
Go and ask shell
Lolz.. if yhu can give me their contact I’ll definitely call them on our behalf..
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sam3263: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Call them and tell them to send us covid-19 palliatives
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by MajesticD(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Those seeking for PETAN contact. This is it. Let the calling and mailing start grin

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by izuchukwuokafor: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good evening all
See the latest on PETAN.
They conducted new elections in March and swore them in last month.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
I am guessing that our wait would take longer than intended... This is because of the recent suspension and dropping of a lot of staffs by many Oil and Gas firms due to the drop in crude prices... I don't know whether we would even be contacted again... Because i have sent mails to Petan, but I am yet to get replies
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by dadarasak(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
If you apply to a lot of firms, you'll realise that a couple of them have frozen their recruitment process. This is the first time I'll be hearing that "the position is frozen"
Let's unlook this, guys, Covid19 is a bastard. The only winner here is Dragnet. It's a lose-lose for both PETAN and us.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
dadarasak:
If you apply to a lot of firms, you'll realise that a couple of them have frozen their recruitment process. This is the first time I'll be hearing that "the position is frozen"
Let's unlook this, guys, Covid19 is a bastard. The only winner here is Dragnet. It's a lose-lose for both PETAN and us.

Not really... PETAN ain't losing anything...they get to keep their funds and Dragnet still gets paid for service rendered...we are the only ones on the losing end

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Donfasa: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
it is shell that is paying the money for the training, not petan, not any oil firm, so take note when guessing who is on the losing side
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Donfasa:
it is shell that is paying the money for the training, not petan, not any oil firm, so take note when guessing who is on the losing side

We are all saying the same thing, the companies get to keep their money, dragnet still gets paid for the test, and we the applicants end up losing
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Donfasa: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
jasonex4:

We are all saying the same thing, the companies get to keep their money, dragnet still gets paid for the test, and we the applicants end up losing
I
have u tried calling petan on their contact line
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Donfasa:
I
have u tried calling petan on their contact line

Would try calling tomorrow.. sent mails but didn't get any reply...

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Donfasa: 7:59am On Jun 11, 2020
jasonex4:

okay
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Martins153: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
We should also try to reach out to them on their Twitter handle if they have any....at least we deserve to know if the program have been cancelled or not
jasonex4:

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sam3263: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Anybody wey get link for job. Let the person drop the connect here.
Shell does not look serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.