Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari (45640 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight / Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Tareq1105: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mitchewww:
Ajala the unapologetic Coupist.

My only happiness is that breeze have blown and we have all seen the nyash of the fowl.

Buhari was and is a failure.

.......but more successful than your parents
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

You just want to talk!

World culture that just happened in Egypt and unsuccessful in Turkey? Its military and stop using English to romance facts.

Its even rooted in politics like the failed coup in Turkey that had fingers pointing to the U.S.A and Western countries.

In Military, Coup is healthy if successful.

oga the fact that you believe that character in video below can fix anything shows what state your mind is in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

Please tell me your age.

I need to know to enable me educate you on what led to the coup that sack Shagari and how military leadership picked Buhari, who was in 3rd Brigade in Jos then, to be the Head of State.

My observation is that most of you were not born then and those that were born then are either too young to know then or they're poor students of History.

Now they are going to defend a coupist and an enemy of democracy
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
ok
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Rebuke: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
chloride6:

That is why you want Atiku to be President?

Mr. man, where have yhu seen me clamouring for Atiku to be the president?

The only thing is, I wld rather prefer Atiku to be the president than to watch Buhari win again.

Even if Buhari does win d election again wth d help of his stupid followers n rigging machine, I will never have an atom of respect for him as a president.

He can only be the president of his stupid voters n nt my president.

Put a gun on my head to vote for buhari I still will nt vote.

2 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Mayor0001(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
post=74497070:

Same trash..... cheesy wink grin

RIP Baba 70!
Baba Said That If You Vote Him Again He Wont Fail Nigerians Again So He Knew He Failed Us And Some Senseless Individual Will Be Like He Has Done Well
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by MrCEO69(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
post=74497005:

Just imagine bro.
The situation of this country is critical with the kinda mentality some of her youths have.
But its refreshing to see that we still have some reasonable people like you around.
That gives us a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel.
Nigeria will be great again.

You are still in so much pains....
Nwanne, Ndo! cry cry

Guy buhari may win again, me no care at all but I must let you know that He is not the best option.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by excel101(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Aminu Shagari no I beg no vex, but you suppose to know say PMB no know how to write in English Language.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by daddyp76(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
A Betrayal will end up miserable.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by StJasper(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Military dudes then were into coup plotting it was part of the game as at then.

Have you also criticised TY Danjuma that led the counter coup?
grin

Right on there!!!
Its so appalling that our youths have lost their sense of reasoning. 1. Who plotted the Dec 31st 1984 coup?
2. Where was Buhari when the coup was carried out?
3. Which popular military man who was in the military before 1999 did not participate in a military coup?
4. Why is a man like Gen. T. Y. Danjuma still worshipped in this country?
5. Has Gen. Gowon ever told us the truth about his role in the February 13th 1976 coup?
All these people calling for Buhari's head must shut up.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Denikayan: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

oga the fact that you believe that character in video below can fix anything shows what state your mind is in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

Shifting goal post grin grin grin
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
The fact that he showed up to console with the family, is something to cheer, what he writes in the condolence register should not be a source of concern.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Alexpetra: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
chrisluci:
All hail Buhari, the betrayal! Same way he betrayed Nigerians.
oh una think say to be a betrayer easy??
Anyway next month GAT US ALL
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Alexpetra: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
mechanics:
The fact that he showed up to console with the family, is something to cheer, what he writes in the condolence register should not be a source of concern.
human being must find something to blame you on, when already they hate you.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by abbey621(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
As a Muslim he should have written what? Come on stop this tomfoolery! The writeup shows one of the problems of Nigerians, ENTITLEMENT! So because he was close to your father, you are entitled to more attention than the average Nigerian? Military men were killed in the line of battle, innocen civilians are dying by the minute and somehow your grieve takes precedent? My guy sharrap!
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alexpetra:
human being must find something to blame you on, when already they hate you.
hmmmm, it's well o
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by FantasticJ: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dhortunn:
Very deep and sad.
Buhari will never CHANGE till he dies.

Woe to all these people taking us steps backward!

Buhari or Jibril el-Sudan?
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by joe120120(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Olaopefola:
WHAT AMINU SHAGARI, A LAWYER AND SON OF PRESIDENT SHEU SHAGARI SAID ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI

*How did your father feel that the military administration, headed by the current President, Muhammadu Buhari, truncated his rule?*

He felt very disappointed because the military should ordinarily protect the civilian administration but it turned against the people and overthrew his government. He felt more disappointed because those involved in that coup were the closest to him. His administration promoted most of them to the positions they occupy today. That is the painful part. But at the end of it all, he forgave them all.

*What lessons did you learn from the irony that the beneficiary of that coup that ousted your father’s administration praised him when he paid a condolence visit to his family?*

First, let me say that though our father forgave his offenders, one thing as human beings is that, no matter what, one cannot forget. Till he died, our father did not get the kind of attention expected from the person who overthrew his administration. After all investigations, he didn’t find him culpable.

In our own little way, we supported the incumbent President and from the time he became president, I would not say there is any communication between us. I think we should have got more from the person who was close to our father but overthrew his government.

When he came, we expected to hear something from him like some words of comfort. But we didn’t hear such because he didn’t say anything. We gave him the condolence register. He only signed and put the date. Personally, I was very disappointed with that. I expected that at least, as Muslim, he would write, “May Allah forgive him and may Allah forgive us when our time comes.” That makes me extremely disappointed in him.

*MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THIS VINDICTIVE PRESIDENT!*

https://punchng.com/dad-was-disappointed-soldiers-close-to-him-overthrew-his-govt-shagaris-son/

ok I see

1 Share

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Phonix1234: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Maxmavis:
Chai.
Say no to Buhari and Atiku.
Sowore for 2019

Thank God somebody is thinking right,,,,, but the truth is,,,,,, its either Buhari or Atiku, bcus most of us vote just for Party and not for the candidates.
Atiku and Buhari are the same pple. Period. The only difference na say one yellow and one black.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by deomelllo: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shagari RIP, but the man was a useless figurehead the NPN used and danced around to set in motion their looting and stealing operations, the same treasury looting gang changed their name and returned as the PDP, still a voracious looting and stealing gang today.

Thank God GMB kicked him out along with his looting and stealing gang.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Yankee101: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
People don't understand the deep black hole in this Buhari's heart
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Affaberry: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Make we ye wod jare... is ya fada hand pure b4 been overthrow. this mumu man make i remind you again cos u are still a little boy dat time. wen ur ya papa workas d tiff moni most especialy umoru diko, you wan tell me say him no know.
and 4 una our 5% brodas make una d remember weytin ty danjuma and yakubu gowon did to our hero aguyi ironsi and fajuyi. how gowon go explain say him dont know say dey wan kill ironsi and why he of em telephone when dey wan dem
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by vokemania10: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
So sad that democracy was truncated for selfish desires life was much better in shagaris government compare to what we have today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ / Many Injured As ‘MC Oluomo’ Loyalists, NURTW Clash In Lagos / Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.