Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. (12101 Views)

Cancer: How God Healed My Wife / Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
So you can now jigijigi again

God wil not give Buhari power to ring dis election
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Irenemmeso(f): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thank you Jesus for this miracle.....This 2019 I will give my own testimony

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
prinx25:
I rejoice with you brother, Lord be praised. I also look forward to my own spiritual healing. Amen.

You'll get yours in Jesus name Amen
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Zodiac61(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Man suffers injury, man goes to hospital, man is treated by doctors, man gets better, man thanks God. The God that did nothing, the God that did not prevent the injury in the first place.
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2019
Vello:
Incomplete story.
What happened inbetween when doctors gave their verdict and when you started walking again?
This is why I don't believe church testimonies anymore except those that raise the dead, make the lame walk, open blind eyes (original blind). Even ritualists give testimonies of God's 'faithfulness' these days. Dino Melaye is sha a 'Christian', same for FFK and Reno.
We heard what doctors said, but tell us how you 'prayed', where you 'prayed', and by/with/or through who?

Don't get me wrong please, I believe in God, I'm a Christian but I also believe there are powers. Some for good but many for evil.
So, guy, come tell us how all take happen.
Congratulations on your miraculous recovery by the way. May it be permanent

God bless you sir, i understand you sir,six months after the the accident, that was in June 16, I was in my sitting room watching a live program on chosen TV,when pastor Lazarus Mouka said if you can't walk rise up and walk which I tried doing with the help of my family, Glory to God I started walking that day,and since then I have never walked with aid. that was how I was healed sir, my testimony is real.
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Thank you Jesus for this miracle.....This 2019 I will give my own testimony

you'll testify this year in Jesus name Amen
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by naijajobx: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by chukxie(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2019
I rejoice with you and your family. Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Bianda24: 3:40am On Jan 07, 2019
May the name of the Lord be praised.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Greatzeus(m): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2019
This is how a testimony should be. Giving all thanks and Glory to God not to a pastor or church. He didn't mention the name of his pastor or church,but gave the glory to God.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by lagosrd: 5:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
HOW GOD HEALED ME OF SPINAL CORD INJURY.
Today 6th of January marks exactly 3yrs since I, my mom and sis had an accident in 2016,the accident left me with an injury in my spinal cord, i became paralyzed couldn't move or even feel my legs, the doctor told me I may never walk again, but look at me today WALKING, JUMPING AND RUNNING,this can only be as the result of God's FAITHFULNESS, Truly I'm a LIVING TESTIMONY.
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

God alone be glorified.
The I am that I am,
The mighty man in battle,
El lyon
El kbor
The unchangeable changer.
The one that sitteth in heaven and yet directs the affairs of men.
I celebrate JEHOVAH on your behalf.
May the works of enemy never visit you again in Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by lagosrd: 5:06am On Jan 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
ANOTHER POST ON HOW DOCTORS AND OTHER REAL PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WORK TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER ARE UNDER APPRECIATED.

Even doctors knows that there is miracle. Why are you so so ungrateful to God. He has been written off by the doctor. And God showed up. Well you may not appreciate it until you fall victim. But my prayer is that evil will not humble you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2019
lagosrd:

God alone be glorified.
The I am that I am,
The mighty man in battle,
El lyon
El kbor
The unchangeable changer.
The one that sitteth in heaven and yet directs the affairs of men.
I celebrate JEHOVAH on your behalf.
May the works of enemy never visit you again in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Irenemmeso(f): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Benevee:

Amen
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Alsayer: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
HOW GOD HEALED ME OF SPINAL CORD INJURY.
Today 6th of January marks exactly 3yrs since I, my mom and sis had an accident in 2016,the accident left me with an injury in my spinal cord, i became paralyzed couldn't move or even feel my legs, the doctor told me I may never walk again, but look at me today WALKING, JUMPING AND RUNNING,this can only be as the result of God's FAITHFULNESS, Truly I'm a LIVING TESTIMONY.
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

God did not heal you. Medical procedures and Healthcare did, and a little bit of placebo.
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Alsayer: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
lagosrd:

Even doctors knows that there is miracle. Why are you so so ungrateful to God. He has been written off by the doctor. And God showed up. Well you may not appreciate it until you fall victim. But my prayer is that evil will not humble you in Jesus name

The doctor said he 'may' never walk again, not he will never walk again. Explain to me what actions your imaginary god took to heal him when he 'showed up', or does your impossible to prove god work in mysterious ways as usual?

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Alsayer: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2019
SultanYoung:
you forget your brain while typing but I was opportune to see it in the bin while Sadika was about bagging it in a black garbage bag if you don't mind you can come and pick it up at my place

The irony is strong with this one

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by newsheriffintown: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2019
Benevee:

Bro still waiting your response
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by newsheriffintown: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2019
Benevee:

Bro still waiting for your response
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by IHEKE123: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Praise be to the GOD OF Jacob for the Miraculous Healing

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Abcruz(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2019
SultanYoung:
The things the Almighty can do is not the same with what that baba with a shrine can do, baba can destroy only if the Almighty wish so but baba can't save even if the whole demonic spirit pray so. Mind you am not a Christian. Bros may good things you desire all those years of depression and frustration come to pass

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.--John 3:16

Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."--john 3:3

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."--Joshua 24:15

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
newsheriffintown:
Bro still waiting for your response

I replied your mail sir
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by newsheriffintown: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Benevee:

I replied your mail sir
My mail no longer accessible.
Add me on whatup.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.