Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. (12106 Views)

Cancer: How God Healed My Wife / Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please don't forget to celebrate the doctors, nurses, friends, givers, helpers, I mean REAL people that really helped you to recover.

5 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by SultanYoung: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:
You wont give kudos to the medical team and therapist that did all to get you walking back

Go to Igbobi and see completely broken spinal cord that you did be sure God himself cannot heal

you forget your brain while typing but I was opportune to see it in the bin while Sadika was about bagging it in a black garbage bag if you don't mind you can come and pick it up at my place

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by pat077: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by InfinixMine: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
God that do hard things!!! I rejoice with you

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Sleekjunior(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Use your sense dis year nah..I thought u dropped these rubbish last year
Mutecgold92:
Now that you have regain your spinal cord... Don't go and rape your neighbor daughter cox kongi na bad thing... Abi what's the guy below me saying?

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by kaima1984(f): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mutecgold92:
Now that you have regain your spinal cord... Don't go and rape your neighbor daughter cox kongi na bad thing... Abi what's the guy below me saying?
Certified idiot

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by charlsecy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE HOW GOD HEALED ME OF SPINAL CORD INJURY..
I celebrate with you. I give glory to GOD for your life. You shall remain gracious, strong and prosperous.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by sloye5(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
HOW GOD HEALED ME OF SPINAL CORD INJURY.
Today 6th of January marks exactly 3yrs since I, my mom and sis had an accident in 2016,the accident left me with an injury in my spinal cord, i became paralyzed couldn't move or even feel my legs, the doctor told me I may never walk again, but look at me today WALKING, JUMPING AND RUNNING,this can only be as the result of God's FAITHFULNESS, Truly I'm a LIVING TESTIMONY.
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

God is wonderful!

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Olodo24: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
No be doctors treat am? Hisssssssssss
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by wizod(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mutecgold92:
are u a product of rape?

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by wizod(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
after one bedwetting idiot will tell me dia is no God

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Happy for you
thanks
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by zyzxx(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thanks to God, the miracle working God

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
goshen26:
Thank you Jesus...

Pls mention me with thank you Jesus, let us make enough thank you Jesus!

Thank you Jesus
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Eleganza33(f): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
I thank God for you

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Toks2008:
Wow! It shall be permanent in Jesus name.
amen
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:
i became paralyzed couldn't move or even feel my legs, the doctor told me I may never walk again, but look at me today
the Doc said "you may" and not "you can not". The doctors did their job well

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by 9gerian: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Very True!

phkka1:
God has the final say. Not a doctor. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
the Doc said "you may" and not "you can not". The doctors did their job well

funny thou , He did his job well no doubt, but when he saw me healed he said and I quote " THIS IS MAGIC" but I call it MIRACLE, meanwhile I was discharged from the hospital with a wheelchair, God healed me in my house ,bro I don't want to go into details.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by newsheriffintown: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:

funny thou , He did his job well no doubt, but when he saw me healed he said and I quote " THIS IS MAGIC" but I call it MIRACLE, meanwhile I was discharged from the hospital with a wheelchair, God healed me in my house ,bro I don't want to go into details.
Bro i have someone who his Currently battling this Illness.
Can i drop my contact so i can connect him to you.
Any help will be appreciated please

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
goshen26:
Thank you Jesus...

Pls mention me with thank you Jesus, let us make enough thank you Jesus!
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by newsheriffintown: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
LoJ:
Please don't forget to celebrate the doctors, nurses, friends, givers, helpers, I mean REAL people that really helped you to recover.
Thank you jesus

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
I love my father. He had also healed me from a blood condition. Now I'm whole and hearty. No sickness whatsoever. I get stronger and stronger everyday.
Medical diagnosis do not have the last say. Imagine a cancer patient coming to a hospital and the doctors gives her a proclamation of death. Telling such patients you'll die in three months. But when such people lean their trust and believe in God, they'll join the train of all testifiers, God's own children and light to the world to spread the grace of God.

Any one here who may be reading, an perhaps you maybe suffering from an infirmity or someone you love is suffering from such. You may go to the doctor an they'll tell such a person it's incurable, or such a person would never walk or such and such.
First of all, why do the doctors say, it's incurable? It's because they don't know the cure of such illness yet, it doesn't mean it's a hopeless situation. Praise be to God, there is God who is the great doctor an physician. I love you so much Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Aventures(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
Today 6th of January marks exactly 3yrs since I, my mom and sis had an accident in 2016,the accident left me with an injury in my spinal cord, i became paralyzed couldn't move or even feel my legs, the doctor told me I may never walk again, but look at me today WALKING, JUMPING AND RUNNING,this can only be as the result of God's FAITHFULNESS, Truly I'm a LIVING TESTIMONY.
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

Praise master Jesus, the great healer, the Redeemer of our souls. Glory be to God Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
ANOTHER POST ON HOW DOCTORS AND OTHER REAL PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WORK TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER ARE UNDER APPRECIATED.

This godless generation would rather give all the celebration to such human wastes as Wizkid, Davido, Burnaboy, Flavour, and all the other wreckers of true civilization they call celebrities. I am sorry for the Black Man!

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Vello(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Incomplete story.
What happened inbetween when doctors gave their verdict and when you started walking again?
This is why I don't believe church testimonies anymore except those that raise the dead, make the lame walk, open blind eyes (original blind). Even ritualists give testimonies of God's 'faithfulness' these days. Dino Melaye is sha a 'Christian', same for FFK and Reno.
We heard what doctors said, but tell us how you 'prayed', where you 'prayed', and by/with/or through who?

Don't get me wrong please, I believe in God, I'm a Christian but I also believe there are powers. Some for good but many for evil.
So, guy, come tell us how all take happen.
Congratulations on your miraculous recovery by the way. May it be permanent
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by prinx25(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
I rejoice with you brother, Lord be praised. I also look forward to my own spiritual healing. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

Thank you Jesus. May the name of the lord be praised forever. I also have spinal cord injury and im believing God for healing.

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Vickthore: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
ANOTHER POST ON HOW DOCTORS AND OTHER REAL PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WORK TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER ARE UNDER APPRECIATED.
appreciate ur medical teams too

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by hefeeluv: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
congratulations

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

Thank God for You Bro...

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by dantajay: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

Congrat... Thank God for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.