Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lenovo Z5 Pro Gt Debuts With Snapdragon 855 And 12gb Ram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo Z5 Pro Gt Debuts With Snapdragon 855 And 12gb Ram (402 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera / Glo Special Data, Get 1.2gb For N200 And 12gb For N2000 / Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Z5 Pro Gt Debuts With Snapdragon 855 And 12gb Ram by Wapgeek(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lenovo has introduced a bigger model of the Lenovo Z5 Pro smartphone. The phone features a similar design with the original but carries an improved chipset, bigger RAM and a more stunning body design.

The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is indeed built for speed as the phone have the highest score on Atutu benchmark chart. It’s now officially and you can buy the handsets in Nigeria. Below is everything you need to know about the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT with the price, specifications, and features.

Check Out More Reviews

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Clean HTC One M8 Mini / Please How Do I Find My Stolen Phone. / Celebrate Valentine On A Budget With Huawei Y5 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.