Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany (753 Views)

Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE / Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please guys help me out I don't want to fall in wrong hand....which is the best to go? Both schooling and work .. please I need hint ...am planning to travel out ....how much will it cost me?
Re: I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Same here
Re: I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by Zaytun11(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
US or UK is the best .
Please dnt try UAE

2 Likes

Re: I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Zaytun11:
US or UK is the best .
Please dnt try UAE
why ? Is Dubai difficult to go..

1 Like

Re: I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by Zaytun11(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Capital NO, but if u don't want to waste your time n money I beg you not go to Dubai for now with 3 months visiting visa with the hope of searching for job , you can even fall into some stupid idiots of Pakistani's hand , they will use u n collect ur money , b4 u know it , ur visa don expire !!!
My brother, if Dubai is ur favorite destination kindly look for direct employment visa bcs Dubai is not like other countries where you can partially work without employment visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Zaytun11:
Capital NO, but if u don't want to waste your time n money I beg you not go to Dubai for now with 3 months visiting visa with the hope of searching for job , you can even fall into some stupid idiots of Pakistani's hand , they will use u n collect ur money , b4 u know it , ur visa don expire !!!
My brother, if Dubai is ur favorite destination kindly look for direct employment visa bcs Dubai is not like other countries where you can partially work without employment visa
oh k thanks brother God bless you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by luckygirl02(f): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
I don't know why the other poster told u not to go to Dubai but Dubai is your best bet. If you are buoyant enough, with abt 3/4m naira then you can consider canada or USA, thru study visa,,, but the process is long and you can still be denied. Those countries don't want to give visas anymore I suppose. With abt 700k you can land in Dubai. 230k max for a three months visa, 220k for a return ticket and the remaining 250k as your basic travel allowance (bta). From the 250k, you can get a bedspace for 50k. Search for jobs yourself on dubizzle, naukrigulf, edarabia, mourjan etc and also walk in interviews. You need a lot of planning too. If after a month you weren't getting any, pay for it. There are genuine agents who have jobs and you pay for it. There are the fake ones too that will want to scam you of your money. So you need to be very careful too. Max you pay for a job is 100k. The company will do your work permit and after six months, you can search for another job if you want to move ahead. UAE is the only country with easy visa process for now. But pls, plan it very well, information is power, so search for it. Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Guidelines On Traveling To UAE, UK,US And Germany by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
luckygirl02:
I don't know why the other poster told u not to go to Dubai but Dubai is your best bet. If you are buoyant enough, with abt 3/4m naira then you can consider canada or USA, thru study visa,,, but the process is long and you can still be denied. Those countries don't want to give visas anymore I suppose. With abt 700k you can land in Dubai. 230k max for a three months visa, 220k for a return ticket and the remaining 250k as your basic travel allowance (bta). From the 250k, you can get a bedspace for 50k. Search for jobs yourself on dubizzle, naukrigulf, edarabia, mourjan etc and also walk in interviews. You need a lot of planning too. If after a month you weren't getting any, pay for it. There are genuine agents who have jobs and you pay for it. There are the fake ones too that will want to scam you of your money. So you need to be very careful too. Max you pay for a job is 100k. The company will do your work permit and after six months, you can search for another job if you want to move ahead. UAE is the only country with easy visa process for now. But pls, plan it very well, information is power, so search for it. Best of luck to you.
thanks sister ...God bless you...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! / Japa Fad; A Bite In The Bottoms Of 3rd World Countries Sooner Or Later / Citizenship And Immigration Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.