Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos (7699 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by GistmoreNG: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Man complains that his girlfriend doesn't post his pictures and she's hiding him, then the lady decided to post a very small thumbnail of her boyfriend's picture that can not be seen. Lol

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/see-what-a-lady-did-to-her-boyfriend-who-complains-of-not-posting-his-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by GistmoreNG: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by CapitanS: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Just another attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mtseeeeewwww....seeking attention at all cost

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by goodnewscliff(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
na wa ohhhh......dis topic got to me..... d guy is a sidechick grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by habsydiamond(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
So na the guy be that!!!!! Even 1982 Len no fit pick am clearly.... This babe wicked oo... Not posting anything at all is better than this na..if na me eh... I reserve ma comments for future purposes grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Make she go siddon jare

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by saltycreatordra: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2019
See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos - Romance - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by Darkwalker(m): 4:09am On Jan 07, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Man complains that his girlfriend doesn't post his pictures and she's hiding him, then the lady decided to post a very small thumbnail of her boyfriend's picture that can not be seen. Lol

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/see-what-a-lady-did-to-her-boyfriend-who-complains-of-not-posting-his-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Ok the good news is he knows he's single now. tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by brightahia(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2019
pls does anyone know how I can unseen this?
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by onlinetomola(m): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2019
This lady is becoming nuisance on Twitter.... every seconds she must post senseless posts undecided...

who is that her nairaland agent who do bring her post to nairaland sef? abi naa even she dey post her mumu post here on nairaland too.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by Speedyconnect15: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Nawao
.attention seeking is bad mehn

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by Khd95(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2019
That's just the confirmation that she's hiding him
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by lereinter(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2019
See name

Funke fatai
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Guyz beware!

Lot of female account (like one OP posted) are use by broke guys who want to rip other guys of their earnings..

A word is enough for the wise grin
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by AryEmber(f): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Erm.... You mean sidecock?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by djoe21(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
AryEmber:
Erm.... You mean sidecock?

grin grin grin grin u r a clown
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
So why telling us?? What's our business with this?? sad
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by Yeoldeone(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is it not Twitter? Believe at your own risk
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by techking: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos by frankkydee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
goodnewscliff:

No the guy is an assistant boyfriend, if you know, you grin know

(1) (Reply)

See What He Called My Butt / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... / Must Read:erotic : The Rough And Gentle Night (21+) A Short Sex Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.