Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... (7698 Views)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / If Age Is Nothing But A Number / Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2016
As a relationship counselor for over 10 years with successful mentorship of single girls into the Marriage terrain it will be unfair for me not to advice those girls (especially Nigerian Romancelanders girls) that desire to get married someday that it's time for you to wake up and realise that you don't have much time like your male counterparts... Firstly let me arrange the average Nigerian females according to their mentality into certain classes (note this is not a total generalization) AGE 18 - 22 I STILL HAVE TIME , (AGE 23 - 26 MAYBE I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT I STILL HAVE SMALL TIME) , AGE 27 - 30 I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE) ( AGE 31 TO 37 ITS THE AGE OF FEAR AND DESPERATION TO GET MARRIED) (AGE 38 AND ABOVE , FEAR OF REMAINING SINGLE FOR LIFE).... SOLUTION... FROM AGE 18, TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU DONT HAVE TIME AND START TO BUILD YOUR CHARACTER AND SELF TO THAT ADMIRABLE LEVEL WHERE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT... YOU KNOW THAT THE GOAL AT THE END OF THE DAY IS MARRIAGE, SO TAKE YOUR TIME CAREFULLY TO SELECT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE... Wish I could write more... ( WHERE DEM DEY ADVICE PIKIN WEY GET PAPA, NA THERE WEY PIKIN WEY NO GET PAPA DEY TAKE LEARN)... Are there questions?

Lalasticlala, Mnd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ClassCaptain(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmn...

I dont know why some females are so unfriendly towards guys yet they are looking for someone to call their own..

I remember my friend that i met on here.. Frequent celebrity section visitor... Infact when i pmed her, i thought she wouldnt reply..

Today, tho we are not dating, we are good friends and you wont believe her current boyfriend was gotten thru my friendship with her and we have benefitted each other so much.

Ladies ,should learn how to be more friendly..No be everybody wan toast you biko..

And like op said, Age is not on your side grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2016
grin

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Emac34: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2016
the won't listen
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Preach the gospel bruv. Preach it!
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2016
The more they're being told, the lesser they learn... Lol
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by IamLEGEND1: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2016

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by dharay99: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
So its only romanceland girls
that offended yhu huh....
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Tell them.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by AlienStar: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2016
You have sth meaningful to say buh your topic will scare most ladies away from this thread! And mind you marriage ain't everything. There are many successful single ladies out there!

9 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Pls leave me to concentrate on my import/export business. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by MrKorky(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice info OP, brilliant boys can also see a sense in this as its applicable to them too..
Romancelanders Girls, hope you've all heard, you guys should should start acting normal
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Hmmn...

I dont know why some females are so unfriendly towards guys yet they are looking for someone to call their own..

I remember my friend that i met on here.. Frequent celebrity section visitor... Infact when i pmed her, i thought she wouldnt reply..

Today, tho we are not dating, we are good friends and you wont believe her current boyfriend was gotten thru my friendship with her and we have benefitted each other so much.

Ladies ,should learn how to be more friendly..No be everybody wan toast you biko..

And like op said, Age is not on your side grin
well said cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Preach the gospel bruv. Preach it!
thanks bro.. cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2016
AlienStar:
You have sth meaningful to say buh your topic will scare most ladies away from this thread! And mind you marriage ain't everything. There are many successful single ladies out there!
if you notice from my post, I am referring to those girls that desire to get married someday
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls leave me to concentrate on my import/export business. undecided
Ok o... All the best
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Ok o... All the best
yes tanchu undecided
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2016
MrKorky:
Nice info OP, brilliant boys can also see a sense in this as its applicable to them too..
Romancelanders Girls, hope you've all heard, you guys should should start acting normal
very true bro... Like you said it can also be applicable to brilliant boys... Love that.. cool cool cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
yes tanchu undecided
welcome dear
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2016
AlienStar:

Enter prayer houses and see where those successful single ladies are lighting candles buying all sorts of praying items,paying prayer warriors to pray for them for marriage.

Listen when ladies shout the loudest Amen or Hallelujah e.t.c na when the pastor declare about single ladies to get married before the end of the year come see the shout from ladies even those your so called successful ones they shout loudest.

Some of those your successful ladies eventually paid for their own bride price and mostly everything concerning their own very marriage which I've witnessed.

Enter movie Industry go see successful young ladies snatching married ladies of their husbands,they for marry their success na

Is like you have a sure toy boi already sha.

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
This is flawed!!
why is age not on the females side

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This is flawed!!
why is age not on the females side
apart from the fact that the chances to take in (get pregnant) becomes even more difficult when a lady is aproaching 40 years and above, there is what is called Meno-pause which could start from 50 to 55 years in a woman meanwhile her male counterpart is still fertile enough to get married to a 20 years old girl and still impregnant her... By the way, wish I could know the age range you fall into from my post
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
apart from the fact that the chances to take in (get pregnant) becomes even more difficult when a lady is aproaching 40 years and above, there is what is called Meno-pause which could start from 50 to 55 years in a woman meanwhile her male counterpart is still fertile enough to get married to a 20 years old girl and still impregnant her... By the way, wish I could know the age range you fall into from my post
Hmmmm.
Maybe for the want of children they should conceive before 40
But women do that on the daily without bein' married an sometimes without a man(sperm donors).
Don't forget there are those of us who want no children.
So I say I got pleeenty time.

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by onstelly(f): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok noted but will you force the man to be in a serious relationship with you
Abi you will take cos of marriage and settle for less
Op ans me oh

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hmmmm.
Maybe for the want of children they should conceive before 40
But women do that on the daily without bein' married an sometimes without a man(sperm donors).
Don't forget there are those of us who want no children.
So I say I got pleeenty time.
Ok dear... Like what I said on the post, this post for those girls that desire to get married someday... I am happy you have time... Goodluck on that smiley
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Ok dear... Like what I said on the post, this post for those girls that desire to get married someday... I am happy you have time... Goodluck on that smiley
grin you don't wanna argue ......good grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:
Ok noted but will you force the man to be in a serious relationship with you
Abi you will take cos of marriage and settle for less
Op ans me oh
not at all.. you don't force a man to be in a serious relationship with you... That is why it's good to make wise good of your time especially from age 18 to 22 for those that desire to get married .... By the way, if a girl like you could be wise enough to know that the man doesnt want a serious relationship from you and you still decide to hang on, who is to blame?
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you don't wanna argue ......good grin
a man some times should be wise enough to avoid quarrels and problems with his girl/spouse even before the quarrel starts... grin grin grin
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
a man some times should be wise enough to avoid quarrels and problems with his girl/spouse even before the quarrel starts... grin grin grin
shocked wisdom beyond yer years!
.....Teach brother! Teach these dudes! grin
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked wisdom beyond yer years!
.....Teach brother! Teach these dudes! grin
thanks dear... It's God that gave it to me, freely I have received and freely I must give...

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by onstelly(f): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
not at all.. you don't force a man to be in a serious relationship with you... That is why it's good to make wise good of your time especially from age 18 to 22 for those that desire to get married .... By the way, if a girl like you could be wise enough to know that the man doesnt want a serious relationship from you and you still decide to hang on, who is to blame?
I never said you should hang on, I asked the question cos you were sounding as if is entirely a girls fault she isn't married and I wanna tell you some want to but most times, the guys are not serious. They might decide to wait till they see the right person n you are telling them time wait for nobody. What will you have them do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm, i call them chewing gum girls...i just dunno why most of em dnt just have the right mindset to life....they want everything to happen within the split of a second...i pity them sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor / Ladies, See Checkout Foods That Will Make Your Butt Grow Bigger Naturally / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.