Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) (918 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by dabrin: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
A physically challenged lady this weekend married her lover in Mbaise area of Imo state, in an event which was attended by family and friends.

This is coming after we reported that a physically challenged lady and graduate of the University of Uyo, South South Nigeria, Utip Okon, married her lover in Uyo. The traditional wedding of the lady took place at her hometown, Ituk Mbang in Uruan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

It was gathered that she is a devout Christian and chorister of The Apostolic Church, who despite being in a wheel-chair, serves God faithfully and diligently.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/physically-challenged-lady-marries-lover-in-imo-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by dabrin: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by Narijoel(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
kiss
Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by LuciferKristi: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ha! shocked

Even cripples are getting married but pocohantas is still unmarried.

I hereby decree that whatever forces are stopping my good friend pocohantas from getting married this 2019 be destroyed by fire in Jesus name!

Every principality of darkness, every agent of singularity be completely consumed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Every demonic cloth used to cover pocohantas' face so that suitors will not locate her this 2019 be torn to shreds in the mighty name of Jesus!!

I expunge the spirit of jumping from thread to thread & Nairaland preeq to preeq for the past 6 years to leave pocohantas now!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!

LEAVE!!!

In Jesus' Mighty Name I have prayed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by tejiri4(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Ha! shocked

I hereby decree that whatever forces are stopping my good friend pocohantas from getting married this 2019 be destroyed by fire in Jesus name!

Every principality of darkness, every agent of singularity be completely consumed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Every demonic cloth used to cover pocohantas' face so that suitors will not locate her this 2019 be torn to shreds in the mighty name of Jesus!!

I expunge the spirit of jumping from thread to thread & Nairaland preeq to preeq for the past 6 years to leave pocohantas now!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!

LEAVE!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Ha! shocked

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!

LEAVE!!!

I don't know why you are obsessed with that lady
Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Ha! shocked

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!

LEAVE!!!

Amen!!!!

E bami ke halleluyah meje fun olorun!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by xpac01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Ha! shocked

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!

LEAVE!!!

pocohantas:

Amen!!!!

Lolzzz... I so love nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Amen!!!!

E bami ke halleluyah meje fun olorun!!!
Lmao
Re: Physically Challenged Lady Marries Lover In Imo (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nairaland na another Nollywood in the making.... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With Her Best Friend’s Dad / Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) / She Broke Up With Me Just Because I Urinated In By The Road Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.