Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) (921 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / VIDEO Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Almost Died After Buttocks Enlargement Surgery / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
A billionaire has developed complications and died while undergoing penis enlargement surgery at a clinic in Paris, the French capital.

The diamond trader, Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, was having the procedure done at a posh clinic on the Champs-Elysees when he suffered a heart attack after a substance was injected into his penis.

The heart attack proved fatal for the Belgian-Israeli dual national, Laniado’s company, Omega Diamonds, which is based in the Belgian city of Antwerp, confirmed he had passed away.

Below is the statement:

Farewell to a visionary businessman. It is with great sadness that we confirm that our founder Ehud Arye Laniado has passed away.

An old friend who spoke about, Laniado said he was always insecure about his body. The friend who wished to remain anonymous said that Laniado, who was short in stature, was “always focused on his appearance and how others perceived him”.

The friend also stated that the only time Laniado forgot about his short height was when he asked his accountant to read out his bank statement, something which he did multiple times a day.

According to Mirror UK, Laniado reportedly owned the most expensive penthouse in Monaco worth over £30 million, as well as a house in the plush LA suburb of Bel Air where he loved to drink bottles of Chateau Margaux with models and celebrities.

See His Photo Below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/tag/billionaire/

1 Share

Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Read More Facts About The Billionaire HERE
Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
When you don't know what to do with money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
When you don't know what to do with money

You think so? cry cry cry
Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
angry
Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrTrend:

You think so? cry cry cry
Toh, what will i call this one na?
Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Virgin angels can't wait to receive and welcome you into their royal wetness "Mr Kokomaster"..

Enjoy your tear rubber koko
Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by Abortions: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Man U my wife, man u my joy, man u my happiness, man u my girlfriend, man u my family, man u my life, man u my everything.

Up United

Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Something must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by calculator123(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
chai on top say him wan knack one kpetus
Re: Billionaire Lost His Life During Joystick Enlargement Surgery (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 1:39am On Mar 07, 2019
iku obo lo pa eleyii sha

(1) (Reply)

SA Man Causes Commotion In A Mall As He Dances After Receiving His Credit Alert / Kids Take Wife's Name, Kids Take Hyphenated Surname, Wife Keeps Her Name, Wife D / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.