Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? (22679 Views)

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by DONADAMS(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
bugsinbad:
You must b so young
late 20's young??...lol..if you say so
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by DONADAMS(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
bugsinbad:
Yes ,its not rocket science,It can make a big tree to dry up !
seriously?? i'll look it up
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by IamAnderson(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
uuzba:

Are you just looking for attention? So what is your hope in life? Who made you? How did this whole universe appear? Have you gone through all the records of the world written and unwritten? Do you think things just appear like that? Who made oxigen? What is atom? Who made it?

Find answers to these questions before you ever die. Because you must surely die one day just as everybody dies and you will remain alive and face whatever part of eternity you gained for yourself.

Jesus is the person who created human beings and gave you your free will to think and behave as you like.
He came from heaven to earth to tell you that actions have consequences. To love each other and love God. He worked miracles to show that he is not any ordinary human being and he rose from the dead because he is the master of life and existence. Death has no power over him. All that he did was written down and recorded. The records were read to you and taught to you. The person who taught you is not the original writer. The original writers of the records, saw Jesus face to face and gave the records to the church to keep.

If you want to disprove him, that is your own cup of tea. He is not quarelling with you. I don't know what happend to you that you are quarelling with him.
so because someone doesn't follow your religion the person is looking for attention?
you still didn't even prove anything, you just said the same things you have been programmed to say
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by virago(f): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
obembet:
Guys, I remember those days when my brother told me that if I drink coconut water, I.will be dull in school. I will not know anything in school..

Share yours. let hear those wonderful memories..

That God really existed

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by obembet(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Holumhidey:
i once believed that the op who posted this topic was intelligent......
it's just so silly.....

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by stanliwise(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
finalboss:
death has no power over him but he was killed abi. Okay jesus also made atom and oxygen or wtf you talking bou
he was the sacrificial lamb to cleanse our sins.
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Davash222:
I once believed that Education is the key!!!
You'd be silly not to believe it !

If education isn't the key, try IGNORANCE!

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dunnytt:
"Lemme help you keep the money the visitor gave you,you will collect it on Christmas day" coz I believed my money will be used to buy knockouts.
BIGGEST LIE ALL MOTHERS EVER TOLD ! grin

"Let me keep it for you, I'll use it to buy Christmas clothes for you " grin

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
WayStage:
That babies come out from the anus cry
E don tey wey you don spoil be that
grin
Me I believed a pregnant woman can just go to hospital when she's ready and they'll hand her the baby, then her belly becomes flat again
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by sky101: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ubdavis:
I was use to believe urine comes out from the clitoris. undecided undecided undecided
Abeg, where does it come out from?
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by koyeni(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adewale1603:

when snakes are deaf, Why do indians blow flutes whenever they want to call their snakes, that was where the conception came from, that blowing any kind of whistling, mouth organs attracts them, cos the snakes will think that you are calling, and it will come in the direction from where the sound was coming from
They are most likely snake charmers
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Ubdavis(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
sky101:

Abeg, where does it come out from?

Urethral opening. what did u think?
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by WayStage(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
E don tey wey you don spoil be that
grin
Me I believed a pregnant woman can just go to hospital when she's ready and they'll hand her the baby, then her belly becomes flat again
E no funny at all.
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by urahara(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
chloride6:
That if I don't pay 10% of my income to my pastor , God won't bless me

grin

Oh my God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Looooooloolloooooool
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by merrymaker2: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Actor and Boss in Chinese movies
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by sajis: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2019
That my grand mother fell from the sky
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by sky101: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2019
I grew up in AJ, we only know of 2 openings down there. (1) Nyash (2) Tot0

Ubdavis:

Urethral opening. what did u think?
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by chii8(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2019
rokisammy:

its not true, you know the way nigerians like to hype indian juju, plus fifa banned india in 1954 because they insisted on playing barefooted at the world cup so it gives more credits to the part of the story that says india was banned because of the match

OK... Thanks.
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Ubdavis(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2019
sky101:
I grew up in AJ, we only know of 2 openings down there. (1) Nyash (2) Tot0

Na 3 e be.
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by holatin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Gracielove:
That my mum really cared.........silliest thought ever.
take heart. life goes on.
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2019
chloride6:
That if I don't pay 10% of my income to my pastor , God won't bless me

grin
SMH
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Libber:
Jesus is coming soon
Santa Clause is real
Money grows on tree in America
We are the leaders of tomorrow
Love is real
lol money still grows on trees tho
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Libber:
Jesus is coming soon
Santa Clause is real
Money grows on tree in America
We are the leaders of tomorrow
Love is real
lol money still grow on trees tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.