Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? (22678 Views)

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Adewale1603(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2019
mumumugu:

so now what is the key
pants

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2019
I believed that PMB will be reelected undecided
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by PurestBoy(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Idowumanuel:

If Lagos sea water and Lagos lagoon water were poured into a bottle. The waters will fight until they break the bottle.

:-P

Yeah, when I was growing up I was told that okun and osa (lagoon and sea) we're humans and friends before until they fought and turned to water.

When I uprooted a tooth, I'll throw the tooth with 7 stones on the roof in order to let another one grow. My childhood at Mokola Ibadan was awesome and filled with fun

7 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Gracielove(f): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2019
That my mum really cared.........silliest thought ever.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by unity004(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2019
grin i remember back then our uncle make us believe that fish fall down from the sky with rain water. when is raining, we will jump out into the rain searching for fish. lol

5 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by arinzos(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Them plenty oh.
If you bend down and eat,the food will come out of your Anus at once.we gat sitdown and eat. grin

If Lizard no carry ur tooth fr zinc,it will not grow again(see as we go de cry if Lizard no gree carry our teeth) grin

Once you pray to God as Married couple,you go born pikin(I don't even knw wetin be sex then) grin

All cat na Witch grin

If you touch Dog eyes and touch your eyes with the same hands,you go start to see spirit(we hear say dogs de see spirit) grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by IjebuWarrior: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2019
That if I can steal a Bush baby's (Egbere) lamp and mat, I go become rich.. as in rich! angry angry

Where's the goddamn bush baby sef?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2019
ollah2:
shocked shocked

That an Isreali man died for my sins and that of my ancestors in Africa shocked shocked shocked

Chop knuckles!

Africans don't have sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by bluefilm: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2019
I was taught in catechism class as a young nigga that Jesus died on the cross and rose up from the dead after three days and then he ascended into heaven.

What a dumb tale!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by deepwater(f): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Davash222:
I once believed that Education is the key!!!
i actually it was, but them later change the padlock...na the part wey them no tell us

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Calypsol: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Awesomefred32:

I once believed that Education is the key..

I just noticed that the government have changed the key

It is the key, education is important because it helps us develop a unique perspective of looking at life. Education has played a major role for all individuals in the society. It has allowed the community to succeed both socially and economically by enabling it to develop common culture and values.

10 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by teacherbim(f): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2019
If someone beat a boy with broom the punishment would disappear or shrink

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Davash222:
U swear bro angry

It's not so again in Nigeria angry
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Davash222:
I swear bro angry

It's not so again in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Obynopositive: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2019
If you swallow orange seed it will grow from your head grin
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Gracielove:

Hmmm....
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by deepwater(f): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Gracielove:
Gracielove:
Keep ur private life off social media

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Davash222:

You got it so wrong. Knowledge is, and has always been the key.

Education and knowledge are 2 different things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Take Daddy’s cash without telling him,meaning thunder go strike.
Men wen I start the discovery,my biggest bros Dey form,good boy.
Teacher self corporate,when she see say Na me dey buy,highest.
The smell of aboki Suya and onions,quickly baptized my big bros back to the devils home.
Na Popsy call me,come dey advise say....movee of other people cash no Good ohhhhh.........

Imagine Calvin Klein and Lee jeans,for G man wey no get office.
Alhamdililah,it’s a new dawn now!!!
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by stanliwise(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Barney11:
I once believed that masquerades comes out from ant hole grin
chai them go leave you. this one crack me....grin
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by asfrankasf(m): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2019
How did I manage to believe that Obasanjo was flogged on the cheeks by Abacha to have such ridiculously thick lines cry
I was so stupid

5 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by stanliwise(m): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2019
I used to believe that only old people dies and then I was very carefree and do anyhow, even jump from on top one bungalow reach ground.. Thank God for my live o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Pizzle1234(m): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2019
If you drink garri and mongo you will die..

12 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Gracielove(f): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2019
deepwater:

Jst for fun sis. Thanks though
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by uuzba(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2019
Calypsol:

It is the key, education is important because it helps us develop a unique perspective of looking at life. Education has played a major role for all individuals in the society. It has allowed the community to succeed both socially and economically by enabling it to develop common culture and values.
When senators climb the fence of national assembly, that is an act of deliberately hindering the education they already have by applying stupudity.
Many Nigerians deleberately hinder ALL their education due to many excuses.
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Eniolamide(f): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2019
angry
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Jainine(f): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2019
If you drum on a calabash that is turned on water a masquerade will come out of it. Unfortunately I believed for a very long because I ordinarily found the sound disturbing ..

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by daywatcher: 12:47am On Jan 10, 2019
I will be one of the leaders of tomorrow

Sleeping with your leg against the wall means you are a witch/wizard

Witches have their meetings at banana trees

Blowing whistle means you are calling evil spirit

Something bad will happen to you if somebody step on your spit

6 Likes

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Victoloski: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2019
I grew up with the thought that tortoise was the wisest animal until the day I saw the poor animal being slaughtered like a lizard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2019
I believed that I would swallow my loose tooth while sleeping.... Scared the ish outta me! embarassed
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 12:50am On Jan 10, 2019
Pizzle1234:
If you drink garri and mongo you will die..
I swear no one dared to try if it was true or not ...you want die ?? grin
Re: What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? by Niccoloimhotep: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2019
That nigeria is a great nation cry

Buy my 2008 vw jetta here in ibadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.