Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's (3816 Views)

Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Fully Supports Biafra See Evidence!!! / Biafra.See The List Of Of U.N Demands In Queries To Nigeria Over Kanu's Extradit / Biafra : SEE Exclusive Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Addressing The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by ImperialYoruba: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Drchristian:
I'm from the South South, Yoruba people did not committed genocide against the Igbos Hausa /Fulanis did.

The white old food read articles written by Igbos to tarnished the Yorubas they so much envy and he believed it.

No mind the freaks!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by eagleeye2: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2019
AlPeter:
This is the most silly distortion of truth ever. The Yoruba's committed genocide? that's the greatest lie ever. all the name of politics the man is attacking a whole tribe and funny part is the igbos, in their bigotry, will support him. Then when other's start picking up the same strategy against their people all over the world they'll come here to cry of hatred.
Na here we dey continue your show intellectual blindness and political lack of intelligence.
One was showing and bragging with MPs of Igbo descent forgetting that for them to have been elected they must've had strong Yoruba and a general backing from other blacks in the area. Myopic bunch must you chest beat with everything?
But Yorubas on this forum have always hailed Awo for his foresight on the blockade and equally hailed Adekunle for his speech about shooting everything that moves during the war.
Believe it or not, foreigners also read up these things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by AlPeter: 5:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Bim Afolami, Kate Osamor, Kemi Badenoch, and Fiona Onasanya are other Nigerian MPs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9795414/MPs-expenses-Helen-Grant-trying-to-sell-1.8m-house.html

Helen Grant was also accused of corrupt practices one of which lead to her husband's resignation.
topboss:
In UK, Igbo have held MP position for nearly 50 years.

There are so many Igbo MP that one Chuka Umunna has been selected to become Prime Minister.

Recently, some other Nigerians were elected MP.

Check out wat followed, the Yoruba MP into UK

Fraud, Corruption. She did not last 1 year as MP.
Bim Afolami, Kate Osamor, Kemi Badenoch, and Fiona Onasanya are other Nigerian MPs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9795414/MPs-expenses-Helen-Grant-trying-to-sell-1.8m-house.html

Helen Grant was also accused of corrupt practices one of which lead to her husband's resignation.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Adebowale89(m): 5:31am On Jan 07, 2019
marvinsync:

asslicked ?

do u want me to point to several threads where atiku is having issues within the south east and south south ?
we might support him but we don't ass lick

u wanna see ass licking ask all these afonja BMC zombies on nairaland and beyond they are and trust me they are beyond just being supporters

let me tell you why I said Igbo are asslicking a Fulani man

during the period obi was about to pick and KANU resurface to rubbished Atiku ambition, there is nothing Igbo here, Facebook, twitter don't tell nnamdi KANU, Igbo rubbished and finished their kinsman just because of a mere VP in the zoo

anyone that don't share you people idea are tagged zombies. you people carry the Atiku for head pass the Fulani themselves

that's the true form of zombies, slaves and asslicking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by AlPeter: 5:31am On Jan 07, 2019
eagleeye2:

But Yorubas on this forum have always hailed Awo for his foresight on the blockade and equally hailed Adekunle for his speech about shooting everything that moves during the war.
Believe it or not, foreigners also read up these things.
Yup all whites are racists. and all igbos are IPOB members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by eagleeye2: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2019
AlPeter:
Yup all whites are racists. and all igbos are IPOB members.
Something like that... But at the end, we do a lot of damage to the unity in diversity slogan of this country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by AlPeter: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
David Vance, defeated TUV( Technical Inspection Association) candidate in East Belfast made a claim of Yoruba's action during the Nigeria_ Biafra civil war in his latest tweet.
Lest we forger, we should bear it in mind that
Tangled web; which is David Vance web was closed down due to numerous instances of hate speech

Could this be true claim?
The guy David Vance is even a known hate speech merchant. And this is some folks source of news?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by AlPeter: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2019
eagleeye2:

Something like that... But at the end, we do a lot of damage to the unity in diversity slogan of this country.
That's one issue we all need to correct because it lies in our power. take a look at what the guy David Vance is trying to do. if not checked it would become a strategy to stop Nigerians outside the country from post and positions of power.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by ImperialYoruba: 5:54am On Jan 07, 2019
topboss:
In UK, Igbo have held MP position for nearly 50 years.

There are so many Igbo MP that one Chuka Umunna has been selected to become Prime Minister.

Recently, some other Nigerians were elected MP.

Check out wat followed, the Yoruba MP into UK

Fraud, Corruption. She did not last 1 year as MP.

You can be MP and President anywhere you want....as long on this soil in Nigeria you remain slave to Yoruba and Hausa you will be ok. Your limit is VP in this country.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kennybus(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2019
This is what those idiot (white ) want, they want war in Nigeria, so that they can supply arms and make money for them self, they've never meant well for any African countries. Read again, the man web was closed for hate speech. Do they (white) think we have forgotten all the atrocities they committed here.

All what they are good at, is to create war and they take side to milk them dry. We shouldn't fall for this their trick again

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Pigsandidiots: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:
One clown up there that is claiming SS is not from SS.
I have seen him here defending Yoruba's against SS., not once, not twice but on several occasions...
See this clown, so cos he defends yorubas authomatically make him yoruba. Osu narrative self.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by gidgiddy: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2019
It may take a while but one day, Igbo land will become an independent sovereign nation

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Pigsandidiots: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Drchristian:

How did Awolowo committed genocide against una? He sealed una mouth from eating?
Ask them, may awolowo was the one that diverted the food meant for women n children to the biafran soldiers.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Gozzzy(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Drchristian:

How did Awolowo committed genocide against una? He sealed una mouth from eating?
even your English, is genocidal....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Pigsandidiots: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

But you Yorubas have always attributed the atrocities and genocide to yourselves alone via the genocidal Benjamin Adekunle and Obafemi Awolowo's economic blockade so why are you denying what you lots have always parroted in your vain megalomanian state and delusions of grandeur?

Please wear your 'genocidal tag in peace and stop ranting.

P.s.You are from 'SS' in your dreams.
Shut up n bring out your proof. We are tired of awolowo did this n that. But when they opened una yansh on your gruesome attrocities in the SS, you will start denying it. Even the son of the soil wrote about the attrocities biafrans soldiers committed in his land. But all you do is shouting awolowo up n dan.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Pigsandidiots: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Gozzzy:

even your English, is genocidal....
See person wey dey won correct person, does not even knoe when to start sentence with capital letter.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Pigsandidiots: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2019
mpianya39:

Na true
All these does nit concern me, you n him should table your evidences. We are tired of awo dis n dat.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by IbrahimDamola: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:
I have seen him here defending Yoruba's against SS., not once, not twice but on several occasions...

You mean drchristian the 'we ss' Yoruba with a small penis hiding under female skirt from the onslaught of Ibos. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by wirinet(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Abeg supporters of this David Vance should refresh my memory.

which ethnic tension occurred in 1988 that resulted in femi Sorry's parents and other Yorubas fleeing to the UK?

Are we sure that this guy is not on some hallucinating drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
One of life's golden rules , for me anyway, is not to judge based on one side of the story alone. Shockingly, so many intelligent people do this .

This man clearly does not and cannot have an appreciation of the full picture so he is welcomed to his opinion which should not really matter to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by PFRB: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2019
AlPeter:
This is the most silly distortion of truth ever. The Yoruba's committed genocide? that's the greatest lie ever. all the name of politics the man is attacking a whole tribe and funny part is the igbos, in their bigotry, will support him. Then when other's start picking up the same strategy against their people all over the world they'll come here to cry of hatred.
Na here we dey continue your show intellectual blindness and political lack of intelligence.
One was showing and bragging with MPs of Igbo descent forgetting that for them to have been elected they must've had strong Yoruba and a general backing from other blacks in the area. Myopic bunch must you chest beat with everything?

See below.

“I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by ahaz: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:
don't mind the goat

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by PFRB: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2019
PFRB:

See below.

“I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle

This shows that Adekunle committed genocide against Biafra the and the Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2019
PFRB:

This shows that Adekunle committed genocide against Biafra the and the Igbo
When will you guys stop blaming Yorubas for your woes. Is that that the Adekunle you guys called a coward on the other thread. I can't laugh Abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Fatherofdragons: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2019
very true
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kahujadekadura: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Your fathers starved you. We told you this truth we even showed to you pictures of your elites,none of them or their families starved but you are all together in Biafra. How come you couldnt eat but they could? How come you were eating human meat to survive but still starving and they were eating cows and getting fat?

Blame your fathers and their fathers for starving you all.
If u have heard of this adage that when two elephant's fights, the grass suffers, u would not have bring in d idea of our elite into dis matter.
Dey ate becos that may have connection with an outsider which might not even be enough to feed d masses.
D policy also used then was that d soldiers fighting war will eat first bf others. Pls visit ur history and stop dashing out rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kahujadekadura: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Shut your osu lying mouth. You keep lying against awoo. Even Robert.S. Goldstein has exposed una lies for long. You can ask for it. I am ready to give you fhe link to his open letter to ojukwu.
Pls give me end link, I can embrace it with honor.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kahujadekadura: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
deomelllo:

What comes to mind is ignorant ipob narratives.
See ur level of ur maturity
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by PFRB: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
kemicalreaction:
When will you guys stop blaming Yorubas for your woes. Is that that the Adekunle you guys called a coward on the other thread. I can't laugh Abeg grin

An army man that kills civilians is a coward

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
PFRB:

An army man that kills civilians is a coward
Civilians? I'm not understanding grin. Show me where adekunle killed civilians and with a credible link please. Don't come be writing epistle here ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World / Operation Restore Peace: Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Security / Warning To IMO Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.