Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's (3827 Views)

Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Fully Supports Biafra See Evidence!!! / Biafra.See The List Of Of U.N Demands In Queries To Nigeria Over Kanu's Extradit / Biafra : SEE Exclusive Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Addressing The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by jude79(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

Calm down bro, someone can be from SS and still choose to stand for the truth irrespective of whoever is involved.

I have supported Tinubu (due to his political intelligence) sometimes here even though I'm from Delta State, does that change where I'm from? I still travel home to see my mom at intervals, I just returned from home self.

I only left my state 3years ago to another SS State (PH) when I got a job there.

People should stand for the truth, not using sentiments to judge issues.

lies from pit of h!, no, let me rephrase. lies from the usual quarters. if u know u know.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by AlPeter: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
PFRB:

See below.

“I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle
So Benjamin Adekunle is now the entire Yoruba ethnic group? Come on you are smarter than this...
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
mpianya39:

Another we the south south grin
What s wrong with u people?
I am from Ethiope West local government area, Delta State. Go check most of my posts and see me flaunting when I am from with pride.

Most of you in this forum just behave as if everyone from SS must hate Tinubu.

If we check, you may not be from SS self.

Just name your local government in Delta state and I will tell u all that happened during past elections that cannot be seen online.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
jude79:

lies from pit of h!, no, let me rephrase. lies from the usual quarters. if u know u know.
Most of you in this forum need rehab. U cannot even be from SS yet you are talking about lies.

Go check my posts and see that I have proudly talked about my origin as a Deltan.

Izù mé nó nyókpé...Interprete the two and know that I'm a full fleshed Deltan, maternal and paternal.
Urhobo and okpe...
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by PFRB: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
AlPeter:
So Benjamin Adekunle is now the entire Yoruba ethnic group? Come on you are smarter than this...

The same way you say IPOB are the entire Igbo. Meanwhile go back and check the topic on discussion.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Warship: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2019
obembet:
I will come.back.for you
Why did you use that girl's pics as your profile pics.?
Don't you think it is bad.?
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Adebowale89:

let me tell you why I said Igbo are asslicking a Fulani man

during the period obi was about to pick and KANU resurface to rubbished Atiku ambition, there is nothing Igbo here, Facebook, twitter don't tell nnamdi KANU, Igbo rubbished and finished their kinsman just because of a mere VP in the zoo

anyone that don't share you people idea are tagged zombies. you people carry the Atiku for head pass the Fulani themselves

that's the true form of zombies, slaves and asslicking

lol so cause we didn't asslick kanu that means we asslick atiku? hahahaha !

look at the way we quickly left kanu (at least a pot of us did). doesn't that tell u something? Igbos aren't sheeps that u can control like some jagaban

and also we grew tired of kanu cause he wasn't really making much sense with the whole no election no referendum thing , and the whole reason we support atiku is because of Peter obi , so we loyal to our own kind , are u saying we shouldn't support our brother even though it's a VP position? and when have u seen an Igbo asslicking atiku? directly?
in this election u have to pick a side , and we choose one , yes he's a northerner but u get what u get for now

ps I don't even know why I'm taking my time to tell u all this when ur obviously trolling
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 3:40am On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

You dont @ss lick but the richest iboman went to katsina to be turbanned with a title which translates to "son of slaves".

We have picture of orji in turban, one in sojoto many years ago and another last year in katsina. How about okoroawusa? Bloody Hausa slave.

Hausa massacred you in North, you got up to revenge and started killing your minorities and planting biafra flag on their soil. Bloody omo ibo.

okoroawusa that we have cursed an abandoned? lol

and who is this oriji guy and how does he speak for the entire Igbo people ? whatever he did was for his personal benefits

ur not making sense and u know it but ur just too blinded by hatred to see it and it seems ur proud to be blinded by hatred
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 3:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 3:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
What a stupid reply.

pigsandidiots?
hahahaha grin
u will soon die ontop our matter just watch
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Adebowale89(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2019
marvinsync:

lol so cause we didn't asslick kanu that means we asslick atiku? hahahaha !

look at the way we quickly left kanu (at least a pot of us did). doesn't that tell u something? Igbos aren't sheeps that u can control like some jagaban

and also we grew tired of kanu cause he wasn't really making much sense with the whole no election no referendum thing , and the whole reason we support atiku is because of Peter obi , so we loyal to our own kind , are u saying we shouldn't support our brother even though it's a VP position? and when have u seen an Igbo asslicking atiku? directly?
in this election u have to pick a side , and we choose one , yes he's a northerner but u get what u get for now

ps I don't even know why I'm taking my time to tell u all this when ur obviously trolling

no matter how you buttress your jargons, it won't still exonerate the fact that, Igbo are licking a Fulani man ass

the zoo that must fall before, become the zoo must start working again grin

don't you've a shame

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Adebowale89:

no matter how you buttress your jargons, it won't still exonerate the fact that, Igbo are licking a Fulani man ass

the zoo that must fall before, become the zoo must start working again grin

don't you've a shame

Mtcheeew

I knew I shouldn't have even started a convo with u , u just can't input sense on ur kind , hellbent trolls can't be beaten

Anyways I have better things to do , peace ! cool

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Corrinthians(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
When one speaks of Biafra genocide, what suppose to come into ur mind should be d starvation of millions of Biafra kids and d person that brought d idea was Awolowo.
Notwithstanding Britain was involved but I think that Awolowo initial idea forced d British to adapt d method.
It was a war and not a buffet! What the hell were you expecting?

I don't understand why pigs make it look like one isn't supposed to kill his ENEMY in a war. A war instigated by your enemy and promoted by him. Also, why do pigs make it look as though on their own part, they were kissing and hugging every Nigerian they met during the war while Nigerians on the other hand killed them.

Irritating things.
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kahujadekadura: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
It was a war and not a buffet! What the hell were you expecting?

I don't understand why pigs make it look like one isn't supposed to kill his ENEMY in a war. A war instigated by your enemy and promoted by him. Also, why do pigs make it look as though on their own part, they were kissing and hugging every Nigerian they met during the war while Nigerians on the other hand killed them.

Irritating things.
U should have known that War have rules and regulation( War crime)
When u attack civilian it is genocide
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Adebowale89(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2019
marvinsync:

Mtcheeew

I knew I shouldn't have even started a convo with u , u just can't input sense on ur kind , hellbent trolls can't be beaten

Anyways I have better things to do , peace ! cool

cry Me a river

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by AlPeter: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
PFRB:

The same way you say IPOB are the entire Igbo. Meanwhile go back and check the topic on discussion.
Dude This is silly sorry to say. Mention one time i said or insinuated that.Furthermore IPOB is a huge group of people that have held rallies across Igbo land so anyone can be excused for making that statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Grouse With The Eko Atlantic Project :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Atiku's Daughter Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Trends On Twitter (PHOTOS) / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.