Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (56100 Views)

She Rejected My Love Because Of This(photos) / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by paix(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Are there no Tall, handsome and Godfearing guyz around her??
She should go for a dwarf; opposite attract, remember?

1 Share

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2019
I'm 6 feet 4 inches myself.... We can hit it off
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
Me that is 6ft 1 nko grin
an 6'3 lets meet up so I can suck ur pussyy. cry
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2019
delectablegyal:
lies. them dey rush tall ladies here. my dp is a typical example.
why re ur breasts so small..isnt ur bf asking cry
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I was wondering dsame thing. While she sucks his D, he'll be sucking her navel or while he's sucking on her P, she'll be massaging his toes grin grin grin
Hahaha oya comot jor, if na toto topic u go explain carry firstgrin

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by akinszz: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
delectablegyal:
lies. them dey rush tall ladies here. my dp is a typical example.
dey deceive yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by akinszz: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
Me that is 6ft 1 nko grin
dey deceive yourself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
make she come Nigeria...na 3 days I give am, she go get suitors and toasters na she go tire..just 3 days

3 days too long bro infact right from.inside the plane before she landed toaster full ground, if she cone landed na dat one go be d worst na she go call FSAR to dey follow her wherever she goes or else toasters go dey follow am like bees.

Bro 3 days too long oo.
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by uuzba(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
make she come Nigeria...na 3 days I give am, she go get suitors and toasters na she go tire..just 3 days
3 days to find all the Gold diggers, passport seekers and toto-wanters.

This why the girl is looking for love and cannot find it. She wan marry tiil death do them part. Not f**king around.
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
I remember once coming across a female of her height wearing heels. I was flabberwhelmed at how she towered over everything. At 5’7 she was over a foot taller than I was in those pair of heels. I heard a homeless guy shout from the side "that’s a man, mate. There’s no way that thing is female.”.
There’s nothing wrong with her height. Her mates here in Nigeria date men 5’10 - 6’0. She should fix her confidence issues first because nobody likes insecure humans.
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by timothydare(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiddoiLL:
.3 days 2 much.d day she enta niger guys go start 2 day trip 4 her.u no d level na
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nicheey(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
beejay501:

If Doggy no work how 69 wan take work undecided

Ah taya, I just dey reason m since.
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nicheey(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
SmellySperm:

Oh my Elder... Tnx 4 the observation, I no know say u don land

Dead �
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
akinszz:
dey deceive yourself grin grin grin
undecided Nah I'm not.. saying the truth
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
dochenaj:
But she is 6ft 4. That height will dwarf your giant.
grin cheesy
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by perdollar(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
I no befriend ds one. sne go beat me up.
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
karnafiu03:

Am in love with ur hight babe cheesy cheesy
Thank God say na *height* you in love with cheesy
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by akinszz: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
undecided Nah I'm not.. saying the truth
l no believe you grin
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
akinszz:
l no believe you grin
Is not by force to believe grin is a choice tongue
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Luchiana1(f): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
It called top up and earn ,,, whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u get paid......also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� 08084226895 https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Yankee101: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Naija boys can handle you
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Elliot2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

u r a very wicked sombori! na giraffe u want make dem born no?
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by akinszz: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
Is not by force to believe grin is a choice tongue
na by force grin
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
saltycreatordra:
Tall Lady Struggles To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) - Romance - Nairaland hero sele without display
U dey craze?
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Foodforthought: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked
What about dark guyz? grin
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by medropoly(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
abeg give me yr numba...
height no be mata.. its TRUE LOVE grin grin grin grin

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
SmellySperm:
Doggy no go work wit dis gal o.... Na 69 and missionary go sure passgrin

U go use ladder 4 d doggy. Go for it dude, don't b scared
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Sunrise258: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Where I go run go if I offend am? Slap from her long hands na malaria, kick from her twakwando trained legs na typhoid that could lead early death, how man go go pay dowry on top woman wey go come dey beat am for house?
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'm 6"2 I will gladly date her without missing a beat.shes hella cute.
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
akinszz:
na by force grin
Na so cheesy
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by emenezer(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Come to Nigeria!!
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by akinszz: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
Na so cheesy
grin Tallest Lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.