Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (53977 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by jaiykem: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2019
When you think you're beautiful without brain your panna will suffer it. All these women that wants to win a man heart with Bleep die this year.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by franchasng: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....."Even the phone I'm using to tweet right now was bought by him"...........With the bolded, It is now okay for me to say[b] 8 out of every 10 ladies' phones[/b] are bought by men...

Argue wit ya keypad.. Thank you!!!
You were wrong, its 10 out of 10 & half shocked cheesy
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Babinski: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2019
Told him I wasn't ready for any relationship because I was tired of the way guys do break my heart and I was tired.. Then he was like even if we don't date can we be doing stuffs I pretended like I didn't understand and just laughed.. we talk everyday day....

He said what he wanted all along, but you pretended not to know. So why cry now?

1 Like

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by McTobe(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2019
F
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by franchasng: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2019
99% of women's first love always break their heart and dump them, and you know why

- Women usually choose their first love when they are too naive, lack sense and maturity, and so they choose first boyfriend based on superficial + fantasy reasons, whether they accept this truth or not.

What are **some of the superficial reasons you may ask He is tall, he is handsome, he is the most popular in school or street or in Church, etc, he's lively (party guy)....and they ignore other vital qualities to check.....and so they turn down real guys with real values and go for fuckboys who dump them and turn them to bitter ladies now changing boyfriend like diaper in a bid to revenge on men, at the end, they go back to square 1 when grown, moving from Church to Church seeking for a born again brother to tie down.

The few reasonable women that developed sense early in life chose their first boyfriend with wisdom, and they usually end up getting married to their first boyfriend, life sha undecided

As a girl, don't date your age mate when you guys are below 24yrs.

If you are 18yrs, don't rush into relationship....and if you must, date only guys above 25yrs.

If you are a girl that is in 100 level in school, forget about guys in 100 - 300 level, go for guys in 400 - final year if you want the relationship to end well.

If you are a girl in final year or corper, forget fellow students and corpers, go for guys that just finished serving or just got job....stop dating your mates as a lady unless you guys are mature and above 26yrs of age and out of university and probably from a well to do family background with higher chances of securing good paying job immediately after school.

Most guys in university have no intention of marrying any girl they are currently dating in school...to them, its just to have access to free sex....nothing more...only when they start approaching final year that they start to develop sense and wish to have a stable relationship lipsrsealed

Yes my hypothesis may not work 100% but it will sure help you avoid heartbreaks from guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by JamesRiley(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2019
(I would leave school and go to Enugu just to be with him sometimes we lodge in hotels...Had the best time of my life...Having sex was always on another level..I would say he spoilt me with good sex..no matter how angry I was I would still open legs for him)

And her next boyfriend is reading this

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Ubdavis(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2019
So of what use is it, to call him out ? Your too shameless.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Bahddo(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....."Even the phone I'm using to tweet right now was bought by him"...........With the bolded, It is now okay for me to say 8 out of every 10 ladies' phones are bought by men...

Argue wit ya keypad.. Thank you!!!
make it 9/10 of nigerian ladies.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by BenzEne1(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2019
folake4u:

No man has EVER bought me a phone, hunkle! undecided

I'm not saying you are wrong.
But how in God's name are we going to verify that?
Wetin my eye don see for girls pass extraordinary

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by MJmoz1: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2019
v yi d

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Splasshhh(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Ebi like say I MIGHT NOT MARRY WOH, cause every where I see Na oloshos, almost 98% of naija chicks have being done in by an average of 3 guys. da fuvck would I marry someone else's leftovers.

God forbid!!!
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Mysselff2: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Olalan:
The internet has made us realise we have many foolish and dumb people around us than we think......cause I don't know what this information does to her reputation.
BTW I doubt if there's any girl who doesn't like really good sex they just pretend

I juss tayaaaaa.
I open my leg yakata for him boa boa boa, we had good sex boa boa bla.
Tomorrow nah, if husband no come you she go blame her innocent village people
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Dwhyte(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2019
and she snub the guy that was really killing himself for her...

What a Bleep mehn
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2019
elonize:
cheesy cheesy c ur name,nun say spare u dat wetin dm 1 spare wink wink wink wink cheesy
wtf is wrong wt ur english pls? shocked
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Yoighaman(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2019
I just feel it's very wrong to hurt a woman's feelings...her love for you emanated from complete trust and confidence in you. If you must leave her, give her good reasons and try to make her understand, even if it takes cooking up a 'good story', it's quite soothing, don't just leave her in the lurch, that way she'll move easily even if she's hurt....I feel for the lady in question, so sad, but life goes on and so must she.

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Bimpe29: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ultimately you have been educated about the essence of no sex policy.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Kingzra1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I hear u
N y wl guys call d pot where dey came out frm "rotten egg pot "instead of" honey pot"
It baffles me
cause gat no self control
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by zinaunreal(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bitches
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Edusouls(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
chai , nigerian girls don finish like petrol dey finish for car, selfworth gone, intergrity gone,ethics gone, dicsipline gone,brain dead,and the worst of all no shame again...chineke mere umunwanyi ebere...
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by tightpussy156: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
olosho sighted. he gives u money,buy u gifts,he gave u good sex according to ur statement so what is the 'use an dump' he don expand ur sour pussy.you no want make we hear word.that is what u get when u have nothing to offer u only think that wide hole in between ur kegs can make all men go crazy for u.no u are wrong. carry ur cross fool.Those that will quote me wrong should take back door.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Alexaonfleek: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
You all are bashing and insulting the lady. She probably did what she did because she was naive(at least she said she was in 100level). She felt cheated that was probably why she went out to social media to cry out.I'm not saying what she did was right(pls don't misquote me)but she did it because she was naive.the guy in question probably feels like a boss as he used and dumped the girl.at least he should have given her good reasons why they should end the relationship.Anyways,as for guys like him, there is a special hell on earth reserved for them.After all,karma's a bitch
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Rozaytee: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
"Use and dump". Why do women always use those words?
men use it too... But come to think of it na it's bad na... Some guys date girls have sex with them make d gals fall for dem and suddenly loose interest in her for no reason... Before u know it he ends it ..is it not use and dump?
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Rozaytee: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
angry
Truly Nigerians ladies are fast losing their power and allure
So he gave u good sex, a phone and some money
He dumps u and u come to twitter to cry foul play
Oh u think he feels indetbed to u, what value did u add to his life
Pls dont expect any better treatment cos u sold ur self for a plate of porridge!!
oga shut ur dirty smelling mouth biko
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Rozaytee: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dinho20:
PONDER ON THIS...
LADIES,
Don't think having sex with a guy will make him love you. You will only get confused with your feelings. Learn to draw the line between love and sex. A man's emotion is not connected with sex but yours is associated with your feelings. Men can have sex with many ladies without having any feelings for any of them. But a woman finds it difficult to let go of a man who disvirgined her or whom she enjoys sex with.
GENTLEMEN,
Don't pressure ladies for sex when you are not ready to take up its responsibility. Being a man is not about how many ladies you have slept with, it is more of how many ladies you've helped to become better. Not by making them a mother by circumstance, abort a pregnancy or delaying their progress in life. But by bringing out the best in their career, ambitions or virtues in life. I hope those who need to know these would learn.
Thank you.
u are sensible... Infact God bless u for this ur comment
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rozaytee:
oga shut ur dirty smelling mouth biko
Here she goes, raining insults on a stranger on a faceless forum without saying anything logical to counter my opinion, pls 2019 has not gone too far, u still have time to change!!
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Rozaytee: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
You all are bashing and insulting the lady. She probably did what she did because she was naive(at least she said she was in 100level). She felt cheated that was probably why she went out to social media to cry out.I'm not saying what she did was right(pls don't misquote me)but she did it because she was naive.the guy in question probably feels like a boss as he used and dumped the girl.at least he should have given her good reasons why they should end the relationship.Anyways,as for guys like him, there is a special hell on earth reserved for them.After all,karma's a bitch
dont mind d fools bashing d lady... I keeps saying it 70% of nairaland guys don't have sense the remaining 30% try... Na majority of dem dey bash d lady... Dats y wen some of dem send me pm... I dismiss it...dey don't have sense... Just like d guy in d story...
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Masterclass32: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Was she in love with a narcissist?

Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by Randy100: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rozaytee:
men use it too... But come to think of it na it's bad na... Some guys date girls have sex with them make d gals fall for dem and suddenly loose interest in her for no reason... Before u know it he ends it ..is it not use and dump?
I hardly see men that use such words anyway. Would a lady still claim that a guy has used and dumped her if the guy did not have sex with her? I may tolerate the word "dump" but "use and dump" is an emotional blackmail that ladies use and it unfair to guys.
Re: Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" by mechanics(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's because she allowed him access to her, so he now regard Her as a cheap lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.