Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West (20030 Views)

PHOTOS: President Major. Buhari Flexing Outside Country / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by demelza: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
olril17:

and to pass your message, you have to call me omo-ale...and nonenetity...
that's shamefully gross,it support the assertion that most of you supporting APC are extremely stupidd, in fact your stupidnesss is an insult to stupidityy..
in real life, I'm sure you wouldn't have dare call a fellow Yoruba omo-ale or nonetity for my views
As for the rest of your gibberish, shove it down your arseehole.

lol...see his wide mouth like" we will be moving to osun state to cast our votes for APC "
apooda.
a state where. civil servants and pensioners are owed 30 months salary and where there is no federal structure on ground should cast the majority of their votes for the same party...
amukumeko,a lost youth with no direction..
feck off!
Ma binu.
I just checked your profile.
In addition to being a nonentity, you are also frustrated.

Tsk
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by farem: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shikini:
Buhari will soon be coming to Lagos to commission GEJ & Stella Oduah new airport terminal eventhough his administration didn't pay a dime for the project. Same goes for the terminals in Kano, Abuja & PH. Thanks to Mama Stella Oduah and GEJ because the duo paid Nigeria's counterparts fund fully before leaving. Chinese govt is provided the balance.

The counterparts fund for the Lagos - Ibadan rail was also paid fully by GEJ. The Chinese govt is providing the balance as loans. Buhari's govt is not expected to budget funds for it eventhough Rotimi Amaechi likes to dance Awilo everyday on the project to deceive gullible YORUBA since they have nothing else to showcase. Same was with Abuja MetroLine, Abuja-Kaduna rail line and Itakpe - Warri rail

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by hemsquare(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sirheny007:

We all are interdependent.
Stop painting the words.
Admit it.
SW depends on the North for virtually everything.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by scholes0(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why are 90% of them in Lagos??

What about the other 5 states here? smh!
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by apharm(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is the achievement in SW

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by uba1991: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
ipob on life support. 2019 is a done deal. NEXT LEVEL
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by hrykanu231(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:
Feel free to add any major projects in the South West not mentioned above.

Meanwhile, if Projects Dumping Party, PDP (ever) finds it way back into office to gain access to our national treasury again, that's my final goodbye to Nigeria.

This is what sane Nigerians at home and in dispora want to see and verify. You don't need to call any other party names. Be civilised for once.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:
Feel free to add any major projects in the South West not mentioned above.

Meanwhile, if Projects Dumping Party, PDP (ever) finds it way back into office to gain access to our national treasury again, that's my final goodbye to Nigeria.
Go get your visa ready because they are coming back again
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by gurunlocker: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Who noticed everything is ongoing? Most of it was not initiated by him..

Despite having huge budgets in the last 4 years, this man still have no completed achievements.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
kolaxed98:
Don't like buhari but as a Yoruba we stand to gain more from him
what do sw stand to gain pls just tell me is it the 2023? Oga I be confirm Yoruba boy when you wan to spit rubish no Dey talk say we just speak for yourself and your family
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by EnaibeSam: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
The heading should have be "BUHARI MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS IN LAGOS. Or is it only Lagos that made up the south west?
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by ofwest47(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Head of Looters Party of Nigeria aka P D P ___ Poverty Development Party, Project Dumping Party of Nigeria led by No1 hater of Buhari , Mr. O B J should let us know at least 2 or 3 projects he started and completed in the South West for his 11 year rule 3 as military head of state and 8 as civilian president, if he is not able to post on the social media at least 3 major project development he was able to start and complete for the S W in his 11 year rule within today and tomorrow to counter Buhari's he should just get back home and sleep and stop his wailing and hate speeches or else he should start shouting " Sai Baba Sai Buhari and that 4+4 =8 ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olril17(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
demelza:
Ma binu. I just checked your profile. In addition to being a nonentity, you are also frustrated.
Tsk
alright... until politicians use your destiny to play ludo finish
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by koboko69: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
seguno2:

Why is everything that you listed ongoing and to commence?
Buhari has condemned the south west to future impossible tense while completing projects in the north.
Who wants next level failure here except the zombies

U guys are really sick..

You people come online to claim all projects completed pr commissioned were all "on going" PDP projects...afyer 16 solid years of PDP ruling...
But now u have a problem with "on going" in just about 3.5 years?

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
I wept for Nigeria.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Pecca: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
TechtraGadgets:
Poor use of English, should be

President Buhari’s major achievements in the south - west
true! methinks, initially, that the post was about "Major General Buhari" only to find out otherwise...
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Ziggylady(f): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
yrex01:
No we don't want him, he started all those project last week coz of forthcoming election, In fact all those pic r Photoshop.
We want biafra, no we r atukulated.
We are not Nigerian, operation back 2 daura
We not part of zoo, no biafra no election.

AWON CONFUSED MOFOS

GOD BLESS NIGERIA & ME TOO + ALL THE GOOD CITIZENS !!!

God cannot be mocked and will certaimly not bless you,not after the gibberish you threw up in the name of comment...
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Jaideyone(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shikini:
Ongoing

Ongoing

Ongoing

About to commence

Ongoing

Even the Lagos - Ibadan expressway that Buhari inherited from GEJ is still ongoing. I noticed that project stopped abruptly since late 2016 when the money GEJ released to Julius Berger and RCC got finished. Buhari did not do anything on that road throughout 2017 - July 2018 claiming that NASS cut down budget. JB evacuated all their equipment from site during that period while RCC maintained just minimal presence but not doing any work. They had to hurriedly mobilise JB and RCC back to site Six months ago in August 2018 when they realised 2019 elections was getting close.

you must think we are fools to believe GEJ released any serious money for Lagos Ibadan road. you can only fool brainless PDP apologists like you

Buhari has been the one releasing money for the project while your saraki has been slashing the funds
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olajizz01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaMutant:
I do not think that the Yorubas are sophisticated morons as previously alleged by a wise man.

I have seen so many brave men and women of Yoruba descent both online and offline. Time will fail me to make mention of them. I consider them to be heroes and liberators of their people.

However, I think that the number of sophisticated morons amongst them are on astronomical increase undecided

How does being subservient to cow herders become an achievement worth celebrating undecided
Mr pig,guess the Atiku you wanted to die for,is biafrau.d?you these people always talk as if you left your brain at home.

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by sogodihno: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=NaijaMutant post=74529819] I do not think that the Yorubas are sophisticated morons as previously alleged by a wise man.

I have seen so many brave men and women of Yoruba descent both online and offline. Time will fail me to make mention of them. I consider them to be heroes and liberators of their people.

However, I think that the number of sophisticated morons amongst them are on astronomical increase undecided

How does being subservient to cow herders become an achievement worth celebrating undecided
[/quote

u are a fool. Ur Atiku is not going anywhere
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by sogodihno: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Sirheny007:

Stop painting the words.
Admit it.
SW depends on the North for virtually everything.

u no get sense. yes we depend on North for everything, but we are far better than ur mud republic that even u guys can't stay.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by sogodihno: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2019
maestroferdi:
You must be some kind of clown...

So these are the only achievements APC/Buhari can boast of in the whole of South West of 6 states and some of you guys are ready to prostrate for Buhari to walk on top of your bodies?

More than 75% of the so-called projects were significantly executed/birthed by PDP...

The Yorubas cannot be a dumb people, my friend....

shut up! please, pls, list PDP project in SW for 16years. u go cry fire in February.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by sogodihno: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2019
domino4211:
So you guys support buhari for personal interests and not for national interest?..
Yoruubas are truly nigeria's number 1 problem..
Spitangry

shut up! politics is a game of interest, to hell with ur stupid national interest, where did the national interest has gotten u?
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by sogodihno: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Sometimes i see yorubas as morons
I don't know why

Am a Bini

But most times i see them as morons

And yorubas see u as a nonentity. fool! who care what u think, or who even sabi u
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wait, who are these Nairalanders making it seem as if a larger percentage of Yorubas support Buhari?
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
wizzypro12:
what do sw stand to gain pls just tell me is it the 2023? Oga I be confirm Yoruba boy when you wan to spit rubish no Dey talk say we just speak for yourself and your family
Exactly, people should be told reality because non Yorubas would think we all are Northern slaves seeking for benefits from Buhari's government because of people like that guy you quoted. They should pleaseeee speak for themselves only.

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
The day government conducted a job interview in a stadium and dozens died and were later BLAMED by government was the day GEJ and PDP lost it.

Are we to return to that?

FOr the Yoruba anyway PDP is not an option
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by yemiyemi: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
highcollide:
The Yoruba nation has been reduced to celebrating crumbs

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by AcMilano1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
NaijaMutant:
I do not think that the Yorubas are sophisticated morons as previously alleged by a wise man.

well your case is different you are in pain and pain is in your blood sorry February 17 will be the biggest one and point of correction your tribe will always be 2nd citizen in Nigeria Yoruba will always be ahead of your tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB / Did Tradermoni Contribute To Buhari's Support In The South East And South West? / Gas Explosion In Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.