Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory (644 Views)

Possible Timing Of The Rapture / Trying To Determine The Timing Of The Rapture / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
According to the Relativity Theory, anything with energy displays a corresponding mass that is given by its energy divided by the speed of light.
The speed of light is calculated by determining how far it(light) goes in a specified period.
Now,this super-important discovery has led to a lot of developments.
But it has also led to the possibility of determining the supposed origin of TIME.
The truth here is that we can't determine the supposed origin of TIME by making use of it.
If Light must travel,it must also make use of TIME.
Distance cannot be determined without TIME.
The mass of anything is given by its energy so without energy you can't have mass.
But TIME is a way of creating limits.It is not meant to be limited.
So if we keep using it in order to determine its supposed origin,we won't get anywhere.
As a result of this,I have decided to qualify the period in which Existence occurs in different forms as ANYTIME.
We usually describe Existence as the entire Universe/Multiverse because we have to term it scientifically.
But the location of the Universe/Multiverse is usually left unspecified.
If we don't know what was happening before the Big Bang that led to the formation of systems in our Universe,we don't have to assume that nothing was happening.
We make use of numbers because of observable limits.
But when there are no limits,it won't be advisable to use numbers.
Since the Universe/Multiverse cannot be suspended upon absolutely nothing,we must accept that there are other 'Forms of Existence'.
Now,the location of the Universe/Multiverse is actually the area where it OCCURRED.
This occurrence is termed an explosion.
But other Forms of Existence must have been occurring simultaneously in this area.
This area must have had no dimensions in order for the 'Forming of Existence' to remain in Actuality.
If you must go back in TIME, you will have to start from somewhere.
And this will lead to a specified period.
But if you know that where you are starting from is not the end,you don't have to assume that where you are heading to is the beginning.
The Universe/Multiverse is not the only Form of Existence.
So Geometry/Trigonometry can't help here because Existence is not even shaped like anything.
If it is shaped/dimensional,it means there are limits to its stretch and if there are limits to its stretch, it means there is a beginning.
But considering the fact that this beginning must adhere to the Law of Occurrence which means "If it never occurred, it never was",it will be wrong to assume its occurrence was in the face of nothing.
So you have to keep moving.
For some, this points to an Intelligence/Deity.
Some choose to end and describe '"Everything'" as a whole.
Some also feel it doesn't mean anything humans can understand.
But this is all as a result of the need for specified time.
And when you consider the fact that we maintain our position before doing anything, you won't be surprised at this necessity.
Yet,there is no Universal clock and there will never be one.
'All Time' as expressed by Einstein is also specified time.
It is not a description of the period in which every event ever occurred and every event will ever occur.
But the occurrence of events has no beginning/end.
So,it can't be TIMED.
ANYTIME,which can't be determined specifically is the 'Time of Actuality' and Existence is just a word describing the Effects of Related Events which can't be TIMED.
I made use of the term 'Existential Constant' to describe the phenomenal drive which effects Actuality timelessly.
It could also be described as a quantity that is constant in order for the Actuality of Existence to be possible.
Mathematically, E=KA.
Where 'E' represents Existence, 'K' stands for the Constant of Existentiality,and 'A' stands for Actuality.
It can be deduced that Existence is possible provided that Actuality remains constant.
Actuality is realized when Existence is divided by the Constant leading to Existence occurring in different forms(practically).
The Constant results in an Effect that is expressed when Existence is divided by Actuality leading to the occurrences/Forming of Existence(practically).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
A little correction, its the square of the speed of light.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Quite a lot of speculation going on here. You should discuss your ideas with actual cosmologists they may be able to help you refine these ideas better.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by johnydon22(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:
Quite a lot of speculation going on here. You should discuss your ideas with actual cosmologists they may be able to help you refine these ideas better.
I think i resonate with his idea.

I once discussed a concept i referred to as hyperspace and hypertime.

Take for instance: When we are watching a movie, the timer of this movie ticks and the movie plays.

We, the watchers are transcendent to this movie space and time (we are not inside the picture) so, imagine that as a universe.

It is a 2d universe caused inside our 3d universe with it's own time and space totally different from ours.

Our 3d world is transcendent of that 2d realm.

So, I'd imagine that perhaps our own time and space has a beginning but this may probably have occurred inside a much more complex reality. A hyperspace and time that transcends this but this one is contained within.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:
A little correction, its the square of the speed of light.
Goodness!!!!
The square of the speed of light is still the speed of light!!!!
Einstein couldn't have disproved that,let alone you.!!!
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:
How is 'time creating limits',a speculation?
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
johnydon22:

Take for instance: When we are watching a movie, the timer of this movie ticks and the movie plays.

We, the watchers are transcendent to this movie space and time (we are not inside the picture) so, imagine that as a universe.

It is a 2d universe caused inside our 3d universe with it's own time and space totally different from ours.

So, I'd imagine that perhaps our own time and space has a beginning but this may probably have occurred inside a much more complex reality. A hyperspace and time that transcends this but this one is contained within.
No need for that analogy.
You can't use time to determine the origin of time.
It is just like limiting time with time.
Cosmologists are never going to discover the origin of time even as spirits.
My formula shows that the limitation of time leads to In-Existence by the introduction of a Constant to represent the possibility of Existence as a function of its Actuality.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by johnydon22(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Goodness!!!!
somehow you don't understand what people say before replying
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
johnydon22:
And people fail to understand me,too!!!!
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by johnydon22(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

And people fail to understand me,too!!!!
shouldn't you then try to eliminate one side of it?
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
johnydon22:
shouldn't you then try to eliminate one side of it?
The onus is also on them to do that.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Goodness!!!!

johnydon22:

I tire o.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

How is 'time creating limits',a speculation?

Because you have no way of confirming some of these concepts you are laying out but that doesn't even matter speculations are welcome.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:

Because you have no way of confirming some of these concepts you are laying out but that doesn't even matter speculations are welcome.
They are deductions.
Answer this:does time create limits or not?
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
johnydon22:

Interesting.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

They are deductions.
Answer this:does time create limits or not?

Of course it does.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:

Interesting.
How about my question on time and limits?
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:

Of course it does.
But you called it a speculation.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

But you called it a speculation.

That's not what I was calling speculation. The multiverse is not confirmed science, we don't even know what the conditions of the universe was before the inflation event. So many unknowns we have to speculate about.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:

That's not what I was calling speculation. The multiverse is not confirmed science, we don't even know what the conditions of the universe was before the inflation event. So many unknowns we have to speculate about.
Didn't I make use of the slash sign,meaning either.... or,meaning in either case.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Didn't I make use of the slash sign,meaning either.... or,meaning in either case.

Dude look past that its not important.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:

The universe can't have conditions when it is not yet the universe( the explodent)
The inflation event was just another event.
The reason why there was an explosion is that events that were capable of suspending cosmic systems in the un-dimensional area where events occur also caused the state of these systems to change dramatically.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by LordReed(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
HellVictorinho:

The universe can't have conditions when it is not yet the universe( the explodent)
The inflation event was just another event.
The reason why there was an explosion is that events that were capable of suspending cosmic systems in the un-dimensional area where events occur also caused the state of these systems to change dramatically.

None of this is confirmed science but still interesting to think about.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
LordReed:

I don't need anyone to confirm that events precede events.
And there is no first event/last event in timelessness.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 08, 2019
I wonder where geensteejay is now.
I wonder how he will feel when he sees my formula.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Still waiting for 9inches on this one.
Re: The Timing Of Existence/Relativity Theory by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:39am On Jan 19, 2019
LordReed:

Every confirmed science started as a postulation, the problem is proving the concept using the scientific method.

(1) (Reply)

World Famous Atheist Admits To The Possibility Of A Creator. / Omphaloism / The Life And Exploits Of Late Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.