Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking (10342 Views)

See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class / Checkout This Dating Site For 'Church People', That Got Many Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Griezwoman: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Two female students were captured seductively rocking two guys at a pool party.

The ladies who were identified by some online users as Nigerian students, slammed them for being too Lazy and blamed ASUU strike for it.

Some of the reactions are below...

destiny_glorious We are still shaking yanch when election is on the way.. ��� we are really the enemies of ourselves. ��

uchenna_chijioke Lazy youths indeed

pearl_kallen1 See dem � but they can’t hang on Christ

angel_nwankwo See what #ASUU is causing ����

iamxingle I thought we’ve entered 2k19? �
lasim764 ��that is why @burnaboygram called yall backward

https://zenithnaija.com/see-what-two-female-students-were-caught-doing-at-a-party-that-got-many-talking/

Oh Lord...This generation sef!!!

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Griezwoman: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
More

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by CuddleBear(f): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
They're dancing what's the big deal in that?
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Nuulife: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nonetheless
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Nuulife: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nonsense
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Paxie55: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Moloshos and oloshos. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Manasp: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Paxie55:

Ni time at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Griezwoman: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
undecided
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by EbukaHades10(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nigeria is full of hypocrites.

Those fools running mouth about election shiit and whatnot do worse behind closed doors.

So because there is election,i shouldn't turn up or enjoy myself?

If they don't have anything meaningful to contribute,they should just

2 Likes

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Auladimeji1: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Those fools running mouth about election shiit and whatnot do worse behind closed doors.

Truly you are Hades because you think with your anus
Spit

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by EbukaHades10(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Truly you are Hades because you think with your anus
Spit
So in ur mind now,u have made a clapback or a savage comment

1 Like

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by courna(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
see grooving oo
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
cheesycheesycheesy

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
las las everytin na inside za oza room e go finally end cheesy cheesy

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Martin0(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
lefulefu:
las las everytin na inside za oza room e go finally end cheesy cheesy

o boy how you see that babe on whitegrin
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Martin0:

o boy how you see that babe on whitegrin
i see am grin grin
she is a bad twerker grin grin
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
lefulefu:
i see am grin grin she is a bad twerker grin grin
abigrin
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Uglymind: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
That boy on black ,...... grin

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Having FEMALE KIDS is one of the greatest challenges parents are faced with, because female kids are trained for LIFE......
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Ken4agent(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
That moment u just decide to try sapele weed mixed with sapele water grin
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Griezwoman: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Nobeluscabral: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Tamarapetty(f): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol, i weak. . . Lol
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by dreamwords: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral

Dem don chop u maga, next time wise up
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by abcdada: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
nnawao
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by MrSix: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Tomorrow the two female idiots go start call themselves feminists after much fun. ..ckery lifestyle.

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Elkash01(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
dreamwords:

Dem don chop u maga, next time wise up
the guy Na picker...if you know you know.
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Rextizzle(m): 4:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Paxie55:
All these stupid kids that are in this shithole country
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by Rextizzle(m): 4:31am On Jan 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:

You call that fun, I call it stupidity. get your head outta your ass.
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by helayo: 4:47am On Jan 08, 2019
woooopah!! shocked

Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by MVLOX(m): 5:00am On Jan 08, 2019
it's not my business...
Re: See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking by LindelConsult: 5:32am On Jan 08, 2019
The yutes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This PICTURE Can Make Any Loverboy Commit Suicide...viewer Discretion / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.