Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp (10081 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Tochi2020: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
As the adage goes, spare the rod and spoil the child. This particular father is not ready to spoil his child so guess what, he didn’t spare the rod.

Thenaijafame has come across a video of a father picking up his belt to lash the daughter for uploading a twerking video on her WhatsApp status.

The angry father after watching the explicit video took his belt off and dragged her daughter to his room for the severe beatings to serve as a lesson.

We are certain she wouldn’t try that thing again in her life and some have praised the father for teaching her a lesson as girls of today are messing up too much on Social media these days.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/father-disciplines-her-daughter-after.html?m=1

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Tochi2020: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2020

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by JunctionBox: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good one
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Hotspotbro(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Whack dat ass!

1 Like

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Realadey(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
devil is destroying so many destinies.
Who is in her right senses will be destroying her life like that,whip her much till she comes back to her right senses. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
i remember that video back in the days... must be at least 5 yrs old: the dad beat his deluded daughter and shared the video of the beating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NveNEGrAnls

1 Like

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i remember that video back in the days... must be at least 5 yrs old: the dad beat his deluded daughter and shared the video of the beating...

By now she go don get office for pole.
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Realadey:
Who is in her right senses will be destroying her life like that,whip her much till she comes back to her right senses. Idiot!

Which devil.

We've had traditional "twerking" here in Nigeria way before the tortoise cracked his shell.
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by faithfull18(f): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lol, good job.
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by AhlexOfficial(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Interesting!!
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good one, stupid child
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by stalwart123(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

grin

Lie lie, WhatsApp status is not up to 5 years please.

1 Like

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Tochi2020: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
stalwart123:

grin

Lie lie, WhatsApp status is not up to 5 years please.
Don't mind that guy..
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by 400billionman: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
And they also uploaded the flogging ?

This world sef.

Be like say the papa nah clout chaser too.
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Gofwane(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
I have only two questions.

WHO RECORDED THE VIDEO?

The Mum or the Brother?

1 Like

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by imiski(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
I have the feeling that the op is from akwa-ibom (flock)

1 Like

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
imiski:
I have the feeling that the op is from akwa-ibom (flock)

You took the words outta my mouth. Op and his heading sha this one can cause 'cuabid one mynas nine byras'

1 Like

Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Which devil.

We've had traditional "twerking" here in Nigeria way before the tortoise cracked his shell.
u mean makousa or soukouus as the somalis call it cheesy
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
[left][/left]
Realadey:

Devil is busy with some real shit right now. This isn't one of them.
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Even devil's followers now will be more plenty than
C.ronaldo's own oluwa gba wa O
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Masterpiece676: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Afi flock nó...... Well that's what good parenting is all about. If i should hold any position in Nigeria would move a policy to take irresponsible parenting as a crime a very heinous crime in Nigeria. I don't know what ministry of woman affair is meant for in this country anymore, they don't know more than prostitution and and nothing
Re: Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp by Tochi2020: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Even devil's followers now will be more plenty than
C.ronaldo's own oluwa gba wa O

Lol..

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? / Wow! Unilag Big Girls Have Fun Grabbing Their Asses At A Party In Lagos.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.