Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari (9497 Views)

Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by LZAA: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I am a die hard fan of Atiku but from feelers i am getting, he can't win the presidential election

Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by JubiGold(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
maestroferdi:
By appointing Amina Zakari to help you rig, abi?

gullible idiot..naim be INEC?
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Like the one of osun state ......
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by shachris02: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I am a die hard fan of Atiku but from feelers i am getting, he can't win the presidential election

says a Tinubu Arselicker.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by optimismlaz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
What a legacy you left in Ekiti ?
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by babadeee(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy You see tribal mark for my face grin grin
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by naijjaman(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
This one don pass one chance oo cheesy
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by maestroferdi: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
JubiGold:

gullible idiot..naim be INEC?
So in your deluded mind INEC is different another arm/organ of APC?

I shouldnt be talking with you...
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cool

The same way you gave Ekiti and Osun.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by davibid: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nevee:
Too late bro, seems Jonathan did that already.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by mark2sunny(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Like Ekiti election and co? Where the Nigerian police and co we're used to rig? Haba.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Wallade(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Believe PMB at your own risk
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by ATIKUOBIPDP: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Randy100: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
We will be happy, cos it means Daura will be inevitable.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by bejeria101(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amaechi mixtape
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by miraclea: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Signs the election may never be free and fair
1,Buhari didn't sign electoral bill
2,,his family members already electoral umpire
3,examples from oshun and ekiti state

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Enoch07: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oga we hear!! Like u did in ekiti
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by kpo4real: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:

fool
you can only deceived yourself
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
ZWorld:
President Muhammadu Buhari says free, fair and credible elections are the foundation of political stability and peace in any nation, assuring that he will leave a legacy of free and fair elections.

The President said this when he inaugurated the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja on Monday.

He noted that the quality of elections since 2015 had continued to improve with declining levels of problems that had defined elections in the past.

“We have insisted that votes must count and have maintained a policy of non-interference in elections.

“INEC has so far since 2015, conducted fair and credible elections in 195 constituencies nationwide, which have been attested nationwide to be qualitatively better than previous elections.

“Let me reiterate my commitment to free and fair elections. If there is one legacy I want to leave is the enthronement of democracy as a system of government. And for democracy to be enthroned, elections must be free and fair.

“That means citizens have a right to vote for candidates of their choice without intimidation in any form. I have warned INEC and security agencies to that effect.

“We will keep insisting that votes must count. Our campaigns will be anchored on our performance in the last four years,’’ he said.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/ill-give-nigeria-a-legacy-of-free-fair-elections-buhari/

After appointing ur sis to head InEC result collation n after sending the army on python dance nationwide?
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by somehow: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
According to what statistic? all pointers are in favor of him.

Atiku has never contested in any election before!

Sirheny007:

If indeed elections be free and fair,
If indeed people vote according to the above highlighted,
Buari has got no chance.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Seahawk: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
undecided
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
You don't have any choice. If you insist on rigging the 2019 election next month, you'll be 'Gbabooed out' of aso rock like a common criminal. You'll be inviting a coup. Hope you saw the PDP rally in Kogi today and the monumental crowd. Even dino's dead body will trounce APC in kogi anyday.

We've had enough of your tyranny and uselessness. Bundle yourself and your empty skull back to daura in February if you want peace.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by celeiyke: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
With ur niece as head of collation. The free n fair type u delivered in Ekiti n Osun
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by lordess(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
INEC has conducted free and fair elections since 2015?
This man and lies!
Hian!
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
free and fair election with your niece just una frolick PTF money with , even with bad record from osun state election which she was redeploy to welfare.now buhari bring her back to chair the collation center.

if i have not give up on nigeria i could have start weeping for this nation

nigerian sorry

suffer is your portion
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Ahbety: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
You're just indirectly telling us that you will rig the elections, your actions is an irony of your words
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Jolite(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
you are a fake man, so why did you apoint your niece as coalition officer in charge? if u try any thing stupid, the dog and the baboon will be soak in one blood. since you said we youth are lazy,you are the most lazy president in the world's history. kpakam.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Lehgit(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Will u keep quiet
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Lehgit(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lord if u are 4 who to fire, thunda dis man.
Re: I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
buri will lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension As Amaechi Wears New Look Since Wike Was Declared Winner- Pic / Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari / Nigeria Signs $3.7b Coal Mining And Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.