Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! (32397 Views)

5 Nigerian Superstitions And Beliefs That Will Kill You Before Your Time / Funny Superstitious Beliefs Of Nigerians About Animals / Silly Beliefs That You Know Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by Rick9(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2012
pDude:

I hope you got banned angry angry angry
we are neva gonna get banned again. We the elites of
TEAM GARRI:
will neva be bann again
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by Roon9(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2012
Yep! They work all the time.This is the bestxt thread since the brain teaaser thread. ĞƲđ 1 op
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by Lero15(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
Eat fish brain then u bcom olodo
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by Lero15(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
If a female baby falls from mother's back na 9 of her husbands go die
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by Omega44(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Many of this stuff I know of practise and even confirm their effectiveness but mind you, it all works with our believes. Reticular cortex is a mental-psychological term that make your brain/mind sensitive to only the things that intrest you, so when those proven theory fail you may not even notice or you simply settle that the failure is due to some missed steps in the process because your mind tell you that it will do. my primary Sch. Days always come with a good Friday 'me go c money along ma way shaaa' however i attach no intrest to it untill I hit internet year and a half back where i get to learn about Astrological horoscope a study and believe that the position of the sun at the time,day and Month of which you are born can tell stuff about you, I fill in my profile and it did show my zodiac sign is 'Libra' and this reveal stuffs including that my lucky day is Friday, innocent me did live my normal life then with the good Friday but am more sensitive now with the Magic Friday....these are the are the things of the Devil, making you believe in small but worthless shit 'myth and superstition' till you belive in big of it that will make you loose your God. now God define my life rather than the duo of myth and supersition or the astrological horoscope.

1 Like

Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by SaucyDolph(f): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
wonlasewonimi:
When I was young, if I wanted my parents to forget my misdeeds, I'd just pull few strands of my eyelashes and put it on my head.
. This is so true. I remembered when i was young n i did smtin wrong n i didnt want my auntie to report me 2 my parents so i did exactly that and she 4got. She didnt tell them.
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by cleric(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
The one I am yet to try is to go to the centre of a market,bend over and look between my legs. Myth has it that you will see people and spirits in their true nature.

Another myth is dat once a mad man enters into the market in his mad state, he can never be cured. Funny enough, this holds for all tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
wonlasewonimi:
When I was young, if I wanted my parents to forget my misdeeds, I'd just pull few strands of my eyelashes and put it on my head.

this thing use to work for me when i was small but i remember tryn it after offending my dad who happen to be a military man AND THAT NIGHT HE DID 32 HIT COMBO ON MY BODY
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
methodman: Funny but i dont believe in all dis stuffs. i heard if someone shud go to the market and den bends down to look in between his/her legs....Na different kind of Ghosts and evil spirits person go deh see. I think i will try dis out soon sef. Lol

Lmao. I heard dis frm my prof in skool. b4 trying it beta carry bible tie put for head
and dey 1wk fast if not lipsrsealed
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by adabeke12(f): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
ohhh. how i miss naija and all this superstitions. and some of these are actually true!!
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by gulfer: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
adabeke12: ohhh. how i miss naija and all this superstitions. and some of these are actually true!!
So where are you now as you want us to know you are not in nija?
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by adabeke12(f): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
r u trying to sarcastic? yes im not in naija n e more mscheww.
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by jamace(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
If you truely believe, it will work for you.
Re: Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! by toygod2: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / Village Snakes / How Old Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.