Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign (30432 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by sanmtiago(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
So this guy no fit fork out 36mill ...ever since I've been having this believe that this guy is worth 500mill sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by uuzba(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
nazablossom:
All this musicians with fake and extravagant lifestyle. Is he telling us that he's broke or what
They should go and copy Mandela. Mandela ended arpatheid in South Africa without money. That is what you call change.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
He is begging for 36m ? How much is the salary for that position for 4years abeg

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by rectoraudu: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Watin do naira

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by PDPGuy: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
nazablossom:
All this musicians with fake and extravagant lifestyle. Is he telling us that he's broke or what
There is nothing wrong in him asking for donations to his campaign. In fact, that is the norm in most democratic nations: people running for office usually solicit for funds to run their campaigns. Banky being broke or not being broke is irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by eneyoduke(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Have not seen Star boy and Obo
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by ireke(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
chill bro let him waste his small change

That's the point. The guy no wan waste hin small change. He's spreading the risk by asking people to donate but the rewards will go to his family alone like someone rightly mentioned.

He is begging for 36M.... How much has he committed into this venture? Does he not have enough friends that can raise that kind of Money? Deception upon deception.

Gofundme ko, comeloanme ni

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by ClearFlair: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Failed musical career, failed marriage. One can already forsee his bleak political future. I think by now Banky should know that the game of politics is not a studio session with D.J Neptune.

See this nonentity. Real illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by ORIENTATION101: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
ireke:

That's the point. The guy no wan waste hin small change. He's spreading the risk by asking people to donate but the rewards will go to his family alone like someone rightly mentioned.

abi he doesnt want to spend from his pocket

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by bigtt76(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Baba wan buy new range rover or how would that money be of help 6 weeks to election tongue

NairaMedia:
Banky Wellington popularly known as Banky W created a GoFundMe campaign page of $100,000 for his political ambition.

The singer who is running for House of Representatives for Eti-Osa constituency, lack sufficient funds for his political campaign and he decided to created the page.

His wife also support him with 500 dollars.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/banky-w-opens-gofundme-campaign-of.html
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Enoch07: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Failed musical career, failed marriage. One can already forsee his bleak political future. I think by now Banky should know that the game of politics is not a studio session with D.J Neptune.
bro u need to take a chill pill.banky is not a failed musician and his marraige is still strong, for God sake his wife even donated!!!! Jeez nigga calm d F down
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
I wish him goodluck.... not ebele jonathan o grin grin

Meanwhile.....

PUBLIC ANOUNCEMENT!!!

Please folks, be careful with Rotimi47, he is an advanced lu.natic who've got access to the internet, and he's here on Nairaland mixing with sane minds. Be warned!

See pics below.......

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Koolking(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

It is s pity that there is not one Nigerian who can hold money without falling to the temptation of spending on frivolous imported luxuries that oyibo make.
If the person spends the money on pap and akara, at least we can say they are helping local economy. But never so. Always the latest oyibo mede-mede.

You just described perfectly a typical Nigerian with money.

You'll see them in churches, diverting collective donations for poor members to building GOs' mansions. You'll see them in government, diverting constituency allocations to fund personal and prostitutes lifestyles. You'll see them in businesses, using shareholders' money to buy choice properties and live lavishly. You'll see them in entertainment, cheating the life out of a talented folk in the name of mentorship. Nigerians are terrible lots.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairaMedia:
Banky Wellington popularly known as Banky W created a GoFundMe campaign page of $100,000 for his political ambition.

The singer who is running for House of Representatives for Eti-Osa constituency, lack sufficient funds for his political campaign and he decided to created the page.

His wife also support him with 500 dollars.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/banky-w-opens-gofundme-campaign-of.html

Broke musicians n broke actors running into politics

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
sanmtiago:
So this guy no fit fork out 36mill ...ever since I've been having this believe that this guy is worth 500mill sad

U have been reading loads of nonsense online grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
The only problem I have is I don’t know if this is about the people or about Banky himself and another one of his accomplishments he will rub in our faces tho in a smwhat humble kind of way.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

Don't misquote me, I love Mr Wellington.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by PrinceBBlack(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairaMedia:
See the page HERE
Lalasticlala
This is a big scam... so na 500 dollars adesuwa get abi... dem wan save their money use public people money run campaign.... let us be smart... doesnt make any sense. Do u know how many cars and houses Banky and Adesuwa have thst will geberate over 2 times the amount

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by sanmtiago(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U have been reading loads of nonsense online grin
internet is a hoax oh cry

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by shomutuski(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'm telling you this guy wants to scam lagosians.... 100k dollz for what... house position.
Honestly in my opinion! He has nothing to offer
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Elvis2kay: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
salute to Omoyele sowore for the New political campaign online fund raise he introduced to NIGERIA politics ���

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Shawnnn01: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Hopeless Biafra always have some shitty stuff to say n if them cursed your already cursed tribe the foolish ones among your kinsmen will claim you should not generalize. Hopeless set of humans from the God forsaken tribe of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by doggedfighter(f): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
lielbree:
I for contribute but he won't be representing my constituency.

Good luck to him. I hope he wins. We need more youth we can hold accountable in govt

How accountable is Desmond Elliott?
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Burgerlomo: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smart dude grin
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Jaqenhghar: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Him sef want chop awoof. Abeg carry go bros. The country is not getting better anytime soon you might as well chop yohr share
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by MzTunechi(f): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
ireke:

He is begging for 36M.... How much has he committed into this venture? Does he not have enough friends that can raise that kind of Money? Deception upon deception.

grin comeloanme
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
sanmtiago:
internet is a hoax oh cry

grin grin grin, indeed it is.

Nigerian musicians don't earn much, I'm very sure about that. They also live a very wasteful life n it consumes most if the money they make.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by chuksohams(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
I don laff tear belle
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by madjune(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok i see.

Banky wan use people do MMM inna political format.

Well, he better stop copying Obama and Hope concept and dressing style.

Just stick to your MMM and we go watch the movie to the end.

Good luck.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by lastempero: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
These people no get conscience.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC / Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.