Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign (30431 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by princetom1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
MOHSHESHI:
Y is it dt its only d Wellingtons dt are donating uhmnn best of luck bro

I thought am the only one that saw that, where is all his celebrity friends? Them no even get liver

Sowore 2019, AAC Isa goal
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
He's not supporting Sowore and he expects his gofundme account to get to $100k? Okay.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Jolite(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
this one is another yahoo multiply, and instead of EFFCC to act fast on this guy before he succeed his scams plan they will pretend untill this dude succeeds his victims.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by AK284(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Failed musical career, failed marriage. One can already forsee his bleak political future. I think by now Banky should know that the game of politics is not a studio session with D.J Neptune.

How old are you? O ma se oo

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by naturefellow(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
He didn't open GoFundMe account for his fairy tale wedding o...

Me just thinking out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Sheggy13(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Seems declaring for office you know you can't get and asking for gofundme is the new yahoo.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by wink2015(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by obowunmi(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Failed musical career, failed marriage. One can already forsee his bleak political future. I think by now Banky should know that the game of politics is not a studio session with D.J Neptune.

I have worked with BankyW and he is no different from the rest.

He is arrogant, wicked and irresponsible.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by obowunmi(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2019
superior1:
Dude is broke, needs to take care of Adesuwa

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2019
We have a lot of bitter souls in Nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by BlackBaron: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Sad comments all around. I just think the level of education in the country is intentionally bad so that they can continually be oppressed by politicians.

Rather than your own funds, most countries depend on donations from supporters. Additionally, campaign funds are audited to ensure it was spent for that purpose alone.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
How can I open mine? wink

I will show you the way if you promise me that... wink
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Yankee101: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Thieves everywhere

When I called Sowore a thief people thought I was mad

Why should the people sponsor your desire to serve?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Yankee101: 1:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Senator Shehu Sani is a prime example of Aluta.

A Hausa man who joined NADECO and was locked up by Abacha.

He had no money to run for Senator. When it was nomination time the delegates asked him for money but he refused. Those close to him begged him to drop whatever he had.

He went ahead and became a Senator, fought his governor to a standstill by denying him world bank funds for elections and for the first time told Nigerians the real salaries of Senators.

I don't support Buhari but he was an example of a progressive (before he began to mess up) as regards money politics. He brandished his credentials and people worked for him whole heartedly.

Anybody who wants to serve And is asking people to donate for their campaign is not yet ready and should infact not
1. Be given any money
2. Voted for

Be is Sowore, Banky W or Durotoye

When sharp boys wan make money sharp bois suppose know wetin dey happen. Bunch of thieves

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by tellwisdom: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Thief..even the money wey u go use sef no reach 20 million...loose or win, the remaining money go enter em pocket. onye oshi angry

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by proddey(m): 3:08am On Jan 08, 2019
He should have started the fundraising longtime ago
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Amberon11: 3:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Did wizkid tell you he bought a Lamborghini? Have you seen him driving it since after taking a picture with it?
Pamtoye:
$100,000 dat wizkid his godson use 2 buy Lamborghini Urus.... God father is broke already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Marrtynze(m): 4:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Yahoo lawon celebrity mi grin grin, so with all those years he has been in music and all the ambassadorial appointments with brands, he isn't worth 36million, it is the same masses he will forget when he gets there that should donate the little they have for him, jokes

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by cooltola(m): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2019
I too need money no amount is too small

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Judybash93(m): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2019
If i earn a naira everyday, it'll take me 365 days to raise a dollar and he needs $100,000. Ok,

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by October1960: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2019
LOL
Go fund me ? Give money to Banky?

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by islandmoon: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:

who told you his marriage has failed?
keep the blackmails coming, we have enough black envelopes for your black mails, we will repackage them and send them to your future afterward. oloshi!
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Rotimi47: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
I wish him goodluck.... not ebele jonathan o grin grin

Meanwhile.....

PUBLIC ANOUNCEMENT!!!

Please folks, be careful with Rotimi47, he is an advanced lu.natic who've got access to the internet, and he's here on Nairaland mixing with sane minds. Be warned!

See pics below.......

He dey pain you grin

I told you I will make you cry after you jumped on my comments from nowhere and started insulting your father grin

So you finally posted your pictures from your family house at yaba left?.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by agarawu23(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2019
TFU if you don't have the money to campaign, fvcking back out undecided Na hungry Nigerians go dey donate for u like say u go return their money if u win

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by WaffenSS(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2019
What happened to all the glamorous wedding and business class trips and expensive hotels and Dubai desert Safari and the cars and show-offiness of wealth and splendor?

That's how they fake everything online...

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by bizhop01: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
People like this can sale Lagos collect money put for pocket.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Revolva(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:

imagine u saying banky got a failed musical career......u must not be having sense at all...must he sing forever
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by hatedisplace: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Yohh:
After doing introduction in one country, and did wedding in another?
He now needs d masses to fund his campaign..
you dey mine am. The masses no sabin enjoy wedding cake. Cras people everywhere you in nigeria
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by hatedisplace: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
PDPGuy:

There is nothing wrong in him asking for donations to his campaign. In fact, that is the norm in most democratic nations: people running for office usually solicit for funds to run their campaigns. Banky being broke or not being broke is irrelevant.
since you believe in him and nigeria politic give him your money. The common masses he did not deem fit to attend his wedding are the people he wants to donate.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by hatedisplace: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Koolking:

You just described perfectly a typical Nigerian with money.

You'll see them in churches, diverting collective donations for poor members to building GOs' mansions. You'll see them in government, diverting constituency allocations to fund personal and prostitutes lifestyles. You'll see them in businesses, using shareholders' money to buy choice properties and live lavishly. You'll see them in entertainment, cheating the life out of a talented folk in the name of mentorship. Nigerians are terrible lots.
Not only nigeria but the whole of Africa.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by hatedisplace: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Hopeless Biafra always have some shitty stuff to say n if them cursed your already cursed tribe the foolish ones among your kinsmen will claim you should not generalize. Hopeless set of humans from the God forsaken tribe of Israel.
Wetin bring Biafra for this matter? Since you believe in nigerian politicians gather your village people to donate to nigeria useless politician. Wara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.