Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign (30430 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by hatedisplace: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2019
BlackBaron:
Sad comments all around. I just think the level of education in the country is intentionally bad so that they can continually be oppressed by politicians.

Rather than your own funds, most countries depend on donations from supporters. Additionally, campaign funds are audited to ensure it was spent for that purpose alone.
it maybe working in most 'normal' countries, nigeria is not a 'normal' country
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Youngstar76(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
Bank wey money no dey dat one na bank?

I'm sure wizzy alone can close down this gofundme page.

35M off Wizzy's net worth would mean cutting off a huge chunk from his financial strength. Don't let the flamboyant camera lifestyle blind u. It's show biz. Most of these celebs ain't worth much financially, especially the ones from Countries with weak currencies.

Ain't saying Wiz is broke tho. Dnt misunderstand. I'm a big fan. #Ojuelegba

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Basketmouth2019: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Indeed a lot of Nigerians are unprogressive people. Just look at the way so called youths are bashing Banky for doing the right thing. People need exposure and the right mindset. Burna boy was actually right by what he said.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Lagosian29(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2019
justwiseass

check ds guy out - on 69% predictions

Tomas Z - https : // www . sofascore . com /user/profile/59a6f6ef90c34f10ae59824d
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by KaYode004(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2019
House of representative.......... Music house
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by GetCofOProperty: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2019
This is a good step in the the right direction for BankyW...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by oyeb15: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2019
I now realize how wicked this frypan head guy is.

I will stop listening to any of his songs.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by justwiseass: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Lagosian29:
justwiseass

check ds guy out - on 69% predictions

Tomas Z - https : // www . sofascore . com /user/profile/59a6f6ef90c34f10ae59824d

Thanks and how did u get this link?
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Lagosian29(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2019
justwiseass:

Thanks and how did u get this link?

on click of the profile, copy d link in d browser search bar
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by lielbree: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2019
doggedfighter:

How accountable is Desmond Elliott?
So far he is doing a good job! Don't criticise without verification.
Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by byinks(f): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Smart dude grin

But the format no gel nah...

Re: Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign by Rozaytee: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Failed musical career, unproductive marriage. One can already forsee his bleak political future. I think by now Banky should know that the game of politics is not a studio session with D.J Neptune.
u are truly a frustrated fellow... I weep for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.