Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (71185 Views)

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by chocolatelady(f): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Happyfela:
The way some people still support buhari in a die hard way makes me realize i share this country with Animals

After events of the past 4 years u still saying Sai Baba, Some people na Suffer head walai
Cry us an ocean !

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by omohdesmond(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Deji17 I have seem the rally on AiT
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Timatayo1: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Apc and lies
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by chocolatelady(f): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Came4apost:

You don't know anything about politics this is all Jonathan.. Nothing you listed is buhari.. Same Buhari will soon be exposed for 2billion$ power fraud soon just watch out.. We don blow the whistle countless times them dey turn deaf hears.. If you know the amount of looting this government is doing you will cry for the future of Nigerians... The exchange rate fraud we have blow whistle tire nothing is going on.. See don't be misled... APC has eaten the future of nigeria. And they need the next 4 years to escape jail sentence.. Mr man EFCC will be back to what we used to know.. Under the right leadership.. And that leadership is not buhari
Cry us a lagoon. U go wail till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2019
eejo:
i stand by my word the side of the stadium you see had no roof to protect people from sunlight. people were staying under canopies so with APC not paying salaries , no infrastruction and even the only road to okene is bad where the Gov comes from APC will lose to PDP

Lies

In every PMB rally you see people everywhere, on poles, treetops, billboards, rooftops.

Are Kogi people made of jelly that they'd melt in the sun?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by chocolatelady(f): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2019
ceeceeco:
If you say PDP didn't perform for 16 years, then tell me one produce that have reduced its price since APC took over power. You people are all the same, stop using parties to deceive us. some of you who are APC members were once PDP members, so stop deceiving us with parties. Perhaps, what's the difference between APC and PDP? Absolutely no difference. What special achievements have APC achieved since they took over power? So stop deceiving us with parties. The fact that Iam supporting Atiku doesn't mean he's the best nor because of the party, Iam supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that Buhari is useless, just that they have no choice.
Mr literate, can u tell me Atiku's qualification pls. U also mention handsome, pls can u tell me the most handsome president this country has ever had both live and dead ones. All those qualities u claim Atiku has u are just sprewing trash , u dont know the man at all. Dont attach sentiments when u are talking about politicians abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by bravesoul247(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:
Owo Wo gbo.

Dubai Strategy - Failed.
Atiku is not electable.
Throw in the towel now before the election date. Call Buhari and Congratulate him .
A word is enough..
lubbish

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by ktmoore: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:
Empty Stadium greeted PDP Mega Rally at Lokoja in Kogi State

Were you even close to Kogi... Lie lie
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by chernest2002: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Apc lying machines are jittery about pdp popularity and so they go to the stadium very early to take photos of empty stadium just to help their fellow zombies to escape high blood pressure. But their real sorrow will come after counting of only ten states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by chocolatelady(f): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2019
contigiency:

You know it down deep down in your heart that he did not cause any of those things you are mentioning, but this same PDP and Atiku you people are supporting today. he is rather fixing them by laying solid foundation by improving agriculture, diversifying our economy like the improvement in solid minerals, as can be seen in the latest NBS report, reducing the quest at which people tend to live above their means, bringing sanity to the heads of every Nigerian such that we have started questioning what is good or bad, building infrastructure more than ever before, paying more attention to the general needs of the masses like the way the pensions and other workers entitlements but Present and past arrears are being upset, gave out bailout funds to about 27 states to pay off workers salaries which they couldn't pay even when the country was realising about 140 dollars per barrel in crude oil sales under Jonathan. created 500,000 jobs through Npower, school feeding of millions of pupils in our various schools in the country, fighting corruption as you know alot of looted money by this same people you are supporting are being recovered, one of such is why this Atiku you are supporting remains an American fugitive till date. My brother they are many.

Beside, lets stop acting as if we were not told. Sanusi told us as CBN governor that the government of Jonathan Was seriously killing the economy because of looting and recklesness going then, they removed him. Soludo told us that any body that will rule this country from 2015 will find it difficult to the extent he may resign because of the wastage going on in the country under Jonathan government, they ignored him. Okonjo Iweala serving under Jonathan Stated it far back in 2014 that the country was technically on recession, that they were already borrowing to pay ordinary salaries, that the foreign reserve was being squandered even with the earnings of huge dollar income from crude oil prices then, she also supported soludo that Nigeria will be too difficult for any body to govern from 2015, they ignored her.

Then come your number two man Peter obi in his interview shortly before he joined PDP in 2014, stated categorically that the government of Jonathan Was a a serious waste and should not have been part of Nigerian history. He said that under PDP that the country did not achieve any of the millennium development goals let alone talking of sustainable development goals. he said that the economy was in a very terrible state and was heading to recession.

I just mentioned these few people without the statements of other well concerned Nigerians and other foreign experts because of time. You know if those were prophets, today, people would have been competing for space in their various churches with the notion that they speak and dine with God direct. So lets face the fact, God knew where we were headed and he brought one of the very few disciplined Nigerians like buhari to help return us to stability. It might take sometime because it has always been more difficult to repair than to damage.
My dear, u have said it all. Dont mind them, they thought that Atiku will share dollars as before. Let him try it now and see whether EFCC will not knock on his door. This is d first election in this country that money were not flying up and down and this is becos PDP did not have d key to the CBN vault. Supporters of Atiku are been careful to release money to avoid embarrassement from EFCC and thats why every where is dry. U will not believe that election is just next month. Why wont I support a man that refused to open the treasury to politicians ? Why wont I support a man that is laying a solid foundation for the future. The TSA initiated by GEJ but could he implement it, NO becos the man is weak and d corrupt element in his party will not allow him to implement it. They share all d money among themselves . Have u wondered why the PDP booed PMB during the budget presentation, the reason is becos there is no more ghana must go bags before d budget can be worked on, the new senators seeing how ghana must go bags were being shared among senators and simply vied the senate seat were all disappointed becos no more sharing of money , besides some of them are unable to recoup d money they spent during the previous election and dont even have much to spend in this election. These are their pains and they simply pour their frustration on PMB during d budget presentation. But PMB stole the day by his calmness even in the face of provocation by the legislooters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Happyfela(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Cry yourself an Ocean
chocolatelady:
Cry us an ocean !
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by akintunde63: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:
Full or overfull stadium does not mean is not the same with the actual votes, most people will go there just get some booties

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Revolva(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2019
imagine is this stadium suppose to be filled like a premier leauge ..or super bowl event
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by lishman1010: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2019
can't but imagine how this kind of cheep politicking can fetch someone a tangible end. empty or no empty what we should be focusing on is the cardinal issues at hand and not blackmail.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by mohims(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2019
lonelydora:

Be deceiving yourself
My guy Dubai strategy has failed. I believe you saw what happened in Gombe during PDP and Atiku's rally where they crowd were heard loudly chanting sai Buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by pbells006: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:

Do you stay in Lokoja?, if so I would believe this picture else your assumptions is not 100% correct.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Slynation(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:
Owo Wo gbo.

Dubai Strategy - Failed.
Atiku is not electable.
Throw in the towel now before the election date. Call Buhari and Congratulate him .
A word is enough..
Funny how u jumped into conclusion by viewing a mere picture, i pity for ur brain shaaah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by mohims(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2019
WaffenSS:

Lies

In every PMB rally you see people everywhere, on poles, treetops, billboards, rooftops.

Are Kogi people made of jelly that they'd melt in the sun?
Good question. It's very obvious that PDP is heading for defeat in 2019. Can you imagine us having a president that cannot travel to the US for fear of been arrested for corruption? God forbid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Damixco(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Did you say empty stadium?
Kogi is atikulated.
#betternigeria

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by xpool(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
contigiency:

I am not like some of you kids who post nonsense just for valueless likes and shares. I only contribute points on an issue to enrich some people' knwoledge and that is all. Saying i liked my post shows you are new in this forum or that you don't pay attention to details. else, you would have known that you can't like your own post the way the forum is structured. The highest you can do is share which i am not even interested in.
To enrich peoples knowledge by posting an epistle of your mediocrity and excessive naivety?
You obviously are blind to the facts that
Nigeria is now the second largest concentration of poorest people in the world.
That unemployment has now increased from single digit to double digit
That purchasing power of naira and Nigerians have devilishly faded.
That Nigeria's debt in 3 years has swallowed whatever it was in the so called 16 years of PDP.
That Nigerian soldiers are now Mincemeats to bokoharam
That Fulani herdsmen are backed by this regime on ethnic cleansing of Christian tribes.
That Nigeria has is now ranked amongst the most unsecured nations of the world.
That buhari is now the Executive and the Judiciary, disobeying court orders as he wishes.
That buhari and APC have provocatively destroyed the Federal Character principle, with the ten intelligence units of the country headed by northerners.
That the presidency does not understand the theory of Comparative advantage in economics and productions. Rice was N7,500 in 2015, now its sold for N18000 - N 22000.
That if you are deemed corrupt, when you become a member of APC you become clean.

Even Aisha buhari knows all these, I don't want to talk about amechi.
YOU ARE EITHER MISCHIEVOUS OR SCHIZOPHRENIC
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:
Owo Wo gbo.

Dubai Strategy - Failed.
Atiku is not electable.
A word is enough..

It can only be mental problem... grin

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2019
eejo:
i stand by my word the side of the stadium you see had no roof to protect people from sunlight. people were staying under canopies so with APC not paying salaries , no infrastruction and even the only road to okene is bad where the Gov comes from APC will lose to PDP

It's a fact that igala who are PDP are taking back Kogi

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by icedbreez(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Was my spirit not watching you as you were running to go and take pishures when rally never start?
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

It can only be mental problem... grin
Up buhari.atiku has failed

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2019
icedbreez:
Was my spirit not watching you as you were running to go and take pishures when rally never start?
Oga,the rally was already ending when the pix was taken.watch the video above you.in akwa ibom,buhari filled all the stands but in login thats in middle belt where you guys think atiku will win,only one stand was filled up.down atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2019
*Atiku queries Kogi PDP rally handlers*

The presidential candidate for the People's Democratic party (PDP) has expressed displeasure over the poor turnout of people to the party's rally in Lokoja, Kogi state on Monday.

The former Vice President made his displeasure know through one if his personal aides who approached the organizing committee to register the anger of his boss.

When it was time for Atiku to give his speech, it was boldly written all over him that he wasn't happy. That led to him shortening his speech and zoomed immediately into his car.

As at the time of filing this report, the organizing committee for the rally are currently meeting to strategize on means of sending emissaries to pacify the presidential candidate.

It was gathered that Atiku Abubakar budget a lot of money for the rally but met an eye sore. He believed his party men in Kogi are interested only in his resources.

He complained the crowd was scanty and does not show a crowd that was mobilized from the 21 local government areas of the state.

The crowd at the rally, though consisting of underaged and cash induced groups couldn't make up the capacity of the stadium and this spelt doom for the organisers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Up buhari.atiku has failed

That guys analysis looks like it own grin grin, just writing gibberish upandan.

Just know this, the 6 states in middle belt is gone, PDP has taken dem. Buhari will win mostly in the NW n NE , Break even in the SW n lose SE n SS.

The only thing that will save buhari is if there's no election result next month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by D1zion: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:

PDP is finished..
did you finished it?
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
When would Nigeria learn....Oh i cant wait ...how much are you paid to disrespect yourself , your conscience ...How much are you worth not by property but by integrity . How long shall we rain on stupidity, if APC or PDP is your surname please I want to see you hands up. I have wondered what made Nigeria a terror country not just Boko but be words and sentiments we all are terrorist . Have a deep inward look at yourself , your family and the one's unborn .....what do you see the amount Buhari give you e go finish....the one PDP share just 4 years ago don finish that is why some cross- carpeted to APC what a mindset of poverty ....I cry for me people as even the educated can't be differentiated from the uneducated .

Nigeria which way
Nigeria Which way
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by duwdu: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:
Owo Wo gbo.

Dubai Strategy - Failed.
Atiku is not electable.
A word is enough..

It will be easy and interesting to take a look at this projection/prediction/expectation (attached) of the results of the upcoming 2019-02-16 Presidential Poll as posted by deji17, as well as those posted by others, again, as from February 16, 2019.

Good luck to your choice, everyone.

P34c3

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by chiangwar: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2019
SO what role Buhari play in helping Nigerians out?

dalongjnr:
The fall of the wicked,PDP.
All the problems of this country was created by their 16years of misrule but turned around to blamed Buhari. mumu, PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority? / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.