Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (71453 Views)

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
There are 2 reasons why that part is empty
1. To have a closer look of Atiku and his entourage
2. No shade

APC has done quite a number of rally there and that part was empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by duwdu: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
dokyOloye:
Even when it is clear from the pictures that people were seated under canopies and not on the stadium seats, zombies wan turn white to black.

LOL... Canopies or not, and no matter how poor they are, people will throng and fill up a stadium - even under the rain - if the people have a genuine interest in the candidate doing the campaigning.

That's the way of the masses.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

That guys analysis looks like it own grin grin, just writing gibberish upandan.

Just know this, the 6 states in middle belt is gone, PDP has taken dem. Buhari will win mostly in the NW n NE , Break even in the SW n lose SE n SS.

The only thing that will save buhari is if there's no election result next month
A win in nw,ne and sw is enough.is it middle belt saraki lost a rerun poll or login that apc won a rerun?

2 Likes

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by ceeceeco: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2019
chocolatelady:
Mr literate, can u tell me Atiku's qualification pls. U also mention handsome, pls can u tell me the most handsome president this country has ever had both live and dead ones. All those qualities u claim Atiku has u are just sprewing trash , u dont know the man at all. Dont attach sentiments when u are talking about politicians abeg.
You can go and suck your wretched father's wrinkled dick for all I care, or better still, you can go and suck your maggot infested breast of a prostitute mother. Cheap olosho!
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Tijani0001: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Nemesis001:
liar liar pants on fire! Kogi is for PDP as they are all tired of Yahaya Bello and lifeless buhari.

They campaign haven't started when Zombies went on snapping spree.

If Atiku isn't a threat according to buhari media cows, why feeling jittery? grin

Baba u lied. U for even call party wey I no know. Wetin b PDP for kogi? Kogi for Pres is 100% APC and central totally SDP. Buhari/Natasha 2019

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by wolexy14(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Make una no fight again pdp and apc people feb done reach finish ...but make people no enter lagoon oooo
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

A win in nw,ne and sw is enough.is it middle belt saraki lost a rerun poll or login that apc won a rerun?

Sometimes u act as if u don't understand anything concerning the demographics of Nigeria n Nigeria politics.

Is re-run a state wide election? Can u judge an area where elections took place in a few local govt, sometimes as few as 5 local govts out of upto 25 - 30 local govts?

Even by mere use of ur sense, u should know that PDP was still regrouping back den wen those election took place n they can even slack intentionally so that so that Apc won't know their true strengths.

SW won't give buhari block votes so stop counting them as a region that can assure buharis victory. Ekiti n Osun elections have clearly shown that the people are tired of Apc, even with federal might, PDP was able to score 50% votes there.

IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami Abubakar, TY Danjuma who all left PDP to join Apc are now back to PDP n have backed Atiku grin, next month u will see clearly that these men own Nigeria.

Wen ur counting NE n NW as areas where buhari will secure n automatically win the election,

Clearly count out these places...

Adamawa.
Gombe.
Taraba (Sure banker for Atiku).
Sokoto.

These 're 4 states where Atiku will perform well to breakeven 2 states n win 2 states, that has cut buharis 12 states to 8 already.

PDP will also eat deep into Kano and Kaduna for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by DerrickzB: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:

PDP is finished..

Did u listen to the audio clip?? Or you are just being a zombie
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by nattyGENT: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:
Owo Wo gbo.

Dubai Strategy - Failed.
Atiku is not electable.
Throw in the towel now before the election date. Call Buhari and Congratulate him .
A word is enough..

in your wild imagination. continue dreaming. Akwa Ibom people are not among the foolish people in Nigeria ooo. Atiku all the way

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by princedhapur: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Even smart Adeyemi senatorial campaign in thesame stadium pulled more croud than PDP presidential campaign.PdP has lost this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
deji17:

Exactly! Watch the video. Apart from where Atiku and others were seated, the entire stadium seat is empty. People are only standing in the middle of the Field and it does not look more than a five thousand crowd. PDP still struggles to fill a 25,000 capacity stadium..
It's time they pack it in. It is over.
A fugitive can never become our President.
PDP is dead..
You're a big lair because you can't see things clearly
I was once like you I was zombified b4 but I sat down and I liberated my self because I quite lying to my Self
Or you need lens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by GetCofOProperty: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
The campaign surly didn't have good preparation... PDP isn't a party that would hold rally without massive attendance. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Sometimes u act as if u don't understand anything concerning the demographics of Nigeria n Nigeria politics.

Is re-run a state wide election? Can u judge an area where elections took place in a few local govt, sometimes as few as 5 local govts out of upto 25 - 30 local govts?

Even by mere use of ur sense, u should know that PDP was still regrouping back den wen those election took place n they can even slack intentionally so that so that Apc won't know their true strengths.

SW won't give buhari block votes so stop counting them as a region that can assure buharis victory. Ekiti n Osun elections have clearly shown that the people are tired of Apc, even with federal might, PDP was able to score 50% votes there.

IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami Abubakar, TY Danjuma who all left PDP to join Apc are now back to PDP n have backed Atiku grin, next month u will see clearly that these men own Nigeria.

Wen ur counting NE n NW as areas where buhari will secure n automatically win the election,

Clearly count out these places...

Adamawa.
Gombe.
Taraba (Sure banker for Atiku).
Sokoto.

These 're 4 states where Atiku will perform well to breakeven 2 states n win 2 states, that has cut buharis 12 states to 8 already.

PDP will also eat deep into Kano and Kaduna for sure.
I cant remember when ibb,abdulsalam ,danjuma and obj joined apc.perhaps they joined in your imaginations.buhari has never lost gombe and sokoto and it wont change while atiku has never won any state.
Rerun elections are a big determinants my friend.its an election conducted by inec and security forces.same players and factors will still be involved except you believe foreigners will conduct the polls.those rerun polls are the best ways to gauge the likely winners.if you say its not,provide another means which i know you will not.if pdp won this rerun polls,am sure you will use it.
All indices has shown that apc has broken through into south south already.keep hatred aside and accept defeat like some of your colleagues,its not hard.
By the way,apc won ekiti from fayose who you all believe is very strong.thats another sign
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Even when it is clear from the pictures that people were seated under canopies and not on the stadium seats, you wan turn white to black.
deji17:
Empty Stadium greeted PDP Mega Rally at Lokoja in Kogi State
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by deji17: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
JomoGbomo1Akpos:
Even when it is clear from the pictures that people were seated under canopies and not on the stadium seats, you wan turn white to black.

Canopy? How many people can the Canopy seat? Some of the Canopy is not even occupied.
Some Youths at the venue were shouting Sai Buhari. This is a state that Jonathan got 150k vote in 2015 and Atiku is struggling to fill a 25,000 stadium capacity.
Atiku should just throw in the towel.
It is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMfUHA_LLk0
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

I cant remember when ibb,abdulsalam ,danjuma and obj joined apc.perhaps they joined in your imaginations.buhari has never lost gombe and sokoto and it wont change while atiku has never won any state.
Rerun elections are a big determinants my friend.its an election conducted by inec and security forces.same players and factors will still be involved except you believe foreigners will conduct the polls.those rerun polls are the best ways to gauge the likely winners.if you say its not,provide another means which i know you will not.if pdp won this rerun polls,am sure you will use it.
All indices has shown that apc has broken through into south south already.keep hatred aside and accept defeat like some of your colleagues,its not hard.
By the way,apc won ekiti from fayose who you all believe is very strong.thats another sign

""I cant remember when ibb,abdulsalam ,danjuma and obj joined apc""

U don't need to remember wen they all left or joined any party, we both know everything.. grin.

The governors in Sokoto n gombe n some of their senators n reps as well are PDP and will work for the party. Atiku only needs a break even in those 2 states n it will be a wonderful outing.

Atiku will win Taraba n Adamawa, Take that to the Bank.

Reruns is always easy for buhari to rig because he would have access of deploying 30,000 policemen to rig the election, next months election is nationwide, those things won't happen.

As for Enugu, PDP got almost 50% of the votes n that is an excellent outing already, the people clearly dont want apc. Apc even won ekiti with 20,000 unexisting vote grin.

""atiku has never won any state.""

gringrin.

So u expected Atiku to win n become president with APGA grin. APGA? don't u have respect for urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
WaffenSS:

Lies

In every PMB rally you see people everywhere, on poles, treetops, billboards, rooftops.

Are Kogi people made of jelly that they'd melt in the sun?

That moment one realizes WaffenSS is also a zombie cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Meaning you on same page with the likes of fukafuka, madridguy, sarkki, and some other NL riffraff. grin grin grin.

Anyway, i wasn't expecting anything better. Only confirmed once again all I've been saying.

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by sogodihno: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Came4apost:

You don't know anything about politics this is all Jonathan.. Nothing you listed is buhari.. Same Buhari will soon be exposed for 2billion$ power fraud soon just watch out.. We don blow the whistle countless times them dey turn deaf hears.. If you know the amount of looting this government is doing you will cry for the future of Nigerians... The exchange rate fraud we have blow whistle tire nothing is going on.. See don't be misled... APC has eaten the future of nigeria. And they need the next 4 years to escape jail sentence.. Mr man EFCC will be back to what we used to know.. Under the right leadership.. And that leadership is not buhari

am 120%, sure that the leadership is not Atiku either, PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by sogodihno: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

Even Seun is APC, I 2023 he wants to run for HOA under APC don't ask me how I know before I play the tape grin

u guys should stop ranting, if he is APC how does it affect u? who in his same mind will support "stealing is not corruption" party. the best u can do is quit nairaland which am sure u don't av the ball to, u and ur fellow pigs have made nairaland ur dwelling place. SMH!
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by gare(f): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2019
sogodihno:

u guys should stop ranting, if he is APC how does it affect u? who in his same mind will support "stealing is not corruption" party. the best u can do is quit nairaland which am sure u don't av the ball to, u and ur fellow pigs have made nairaland ur dwelling place. SMH!

Shut up are you his spokesman, asslicker You won't mind your business
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

That moment one realizes WaffenSS is also a zombie cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Meaning you on same page with the likes of fukafuka, madridguy, sarkki, and some other NL riffraff. grin grin grin.

Anyway, i wasn't expecting anything better. Only confirmed once again all I've been saying.

Mtchew

Who get your time, you diseased monkey.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by sogodihno: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

yes. am his spokesman, kill urself.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by sogodihno: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by gare(f): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

[/s]

I dont Understand you guys with violence.Please dont mention me again I dont relate with people like you and your way of reasoning
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2019
WaffenSS:

[s]
Mtchew

Who get your time, you diseased monkey.[/s]

I told ya the other time, you would play into my hands, you would still play into my hands again.

I gat your time.

You fake waffen. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""I cant remember when ibb,abdulsalam ,danjuma and obj joined apc""

U don't need to remember wen they all left or joined any party, we both know everything.. grin.

The governors in Sokoto n gombe n some of their senators n reps as well are PDP and will work for the party. Atiku only needs a break even in those 2 states n it will be a wonderful outing.

Atiku will win Taraba n Adamawa, Take that to the Bank.

Reruns is always easy for buhari to rig because he would have access of deploying 30,000 policemen to rig the election, next months election is nationwide, those things won't happen.

As for Enugu, PDP got almost 50% of the votes n that is an excellent outing already, the people clearly dont want apc. Apc even won ekiti with 20,000 unexisting vote grin.

""atiku has never won any state.""

gringrin.

So u expected Atiku to win n become president with APGA grin. APGA? don't u have respect for urself
Yea,yea yea atiku will win taraba and adamawa narrowly.gombe governor worked for gej in 2015 but who won? your celebrating a narrow loss in ekiti in which fayose won heavily in 2014? Even in anambra,apc did better than your pdp.
By the way,atiku contested under acn in 2007 but couldn't win any state im the west that the party controlled.
Let me remind you that the deputy chair of pdp north and niger state pdp chair have defected to apc just a month to the elections,continue deceiving yourself hater
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I told ya the other time, you would play into my hands, you would still play into my hands again.

I gat your time.

You fake waffen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh you think I'm scared of you or intimidated by your pathetic attempt to rile me?!

You've no idea

Your betters tried and failed, I wonder how an impotent childish jobless son of a biitch bastard like you thinks you've the substance or creativity to be more than a passing amusement.

Try, you stupid gutless piece of dried shiit, I'll cuss you all the way down to your caveman monkey ancestor.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
WaffenSS:

Oh you think I'm scared of you or intimidated by your pathetic attempt to rile me?!

You've no idea

Your betters tried and failed, I wonder how an impotent childish jobless son of a biitch bastard like you thinks you've the substance or creativity to be more than a passing amusement.

Try, you stupid gutless piece of dried shiit, I'll cuss you all the way down to your caveman monkey ancestor.

Hahahaha, I can see you started crying again boy. Keep crying.

I like the way you cry boy. cheesy
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Hahahaha, I can see you started crying again boy. Keep crying.

I like the way you cry boy. cheesy

Mumu

Cry ke!

You're too small and insignificant for me.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2019
WaffenSS:

Mumu
Cry ke!
You're too small and insignificant for me.
grin grin Running mouth like tap as usual.
Making mouth, isn't that one of your specialty?
You mouthed foul.
I'll leave you now, I know I will still meet u again by and by. cheesy
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin Running mouth like tap as usual.

Making mouth, isn't that one of your specialty?

You mouthed foul.

I'll leave you now, I know I will still meet u again by and by. cheesy

Coward

Whether you leave or not, I'll continue to call you out for the useless bastard son of diseased and dirt-poor dogs that you're.

You're so jobless and depressed this is all you can do to spice up your empty, pathetic, pitiful, difficult, destitute, and aimless life.

I like it when uppity fukkers come my way, so I can tear them a new one

From now every single post I make will include a reminder to you about how much of a lowlife scum you're, and how your vermin parents did a disservice to dogkind by spawning a mangy bastard like you and your diseased siblings.

Your entire clan is hellbound, you'll all die painful and lonely deaths. And I hope it starts with that fat biitch that had to open her smelly pusssy for your hepatitic useless buffoon of a father.

See? Your stupidity has earned your stupid parents a place in infamy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.