Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada (39720 Views)

Top Questions About Postgraduate Study In Nigeria / Top Questions About Postgraduate Study In Nigeria / Why You Should Do Your Postgraduate Programme In UNN (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Most times its not needed...
So long u speak english

Boss, you must learn how to speak the official language of the country. English is not required at all but you might be lucky.
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Waste not ur time on student visa..
Just do work permit
When u get to Canada u can go to school while working..
Just my lil penny
Work permit? I'm in my mid twenties, I need advancement for a preferred skill; I've no physical recognised skill for now, what do you advise me to do? I'm a medical student and I love technology too
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Magnifico2000: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hadampson:

It's very EASY if you have all the necessary requirements and also, you do it yourself
So I have heard a thousand time. Why haven't I tried it all along?
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

So I have heard a thousand time. Why haven't I tried it all along?

I'm saying the fact. If you don't believe, kindly visit the travel section and see many NIGERIANS getting student visa
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hadampson:

Nigerians are not qualified to apply for WORK PERMIT VISA. If you don't believe me, go to Canadian embassy for more info

Your best bet is EXPRESS ENTRY MIGRATION
That's A lie..
I know an agent here...
They have a lawyers in Canada who help apply for d permit... See proofs below

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hadampson:

Nigerians are not qualified to apply for WORK PERMIT VISA. If you don't believe me, go to Canadian embassy for more info

Your best bet is EXPRESS ENTRY MIGRATION
That's A lie..
I know an agent here...
They have lawyers in Canada who help apply for d permit... See proofs below

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
nitadimson:
pls how can I apply

Visit the school website n search for the department offering the course you want.

There are contact details of lecturers taking the different courses.

Collect the contact n start communicating with him or her n if the person is impressed with your work, they help you secure admission, pay your tuition fees and in return you do their research work for them n they still pay you.

This is strictly for those who want to do it by themselves. It's pretty easy and straight forward. No need of paying an agent to do it for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

That's A lie..
I know an agent here...
They have lawyers in Canada who help apply for d permit... See proofs below

Go to the Canadian embassy and confirm yourself.
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by UncleJudax(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
iamclime:

Aflao is shorter and cheaper. From Ojuelegba, enter night journey go Aflao, from there you go see motor wey dey go Iseyin. From Iseyin last bus stop, take Keke Marwa to Saskatchewan. You don reach Canada be that. Greet Mufu for me when you reach. E dey sell buns and dodo near the park.
Hehe. I bin think say that line no de reach Saskatchewan again grin

You na life saver wink

Mufu go hear your tuale
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hadampson:

Go to the Canadian embassy and confirm yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by johnmattew: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
androidroot:
If your visa application is rejected, can you be refunded?
yes...only in case of visa denial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by damzy88: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

I see you are shallow minded...
Have u been to mama kas or white house at sabo??
Wetin dem dey sell..
Well I know ur likes..
Do u research n see how lucrative such a business is?
Mumu
They make loads of money but everyone won't do what they do.
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by johnmattew: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
linqzs:

But one will need to pass GMAT or Tofle exams right?

Is there an opportunity to work?
TOEFL is required in some schools...most schools in North America and Europe allows student to work
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by johnmattew: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Just2endowed2:

will the tuition fee be refunded if visa was denied
yes,in case of visa denial
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
androidroot:
Work permit? I'm in my mid twenties, I need advancement for a preferred skill; I've no physical recognise skill for now, what do you advise me to do? I'm a medical student and I love technology too
Brother the easiest way is to apply for work permit.. Canada pool thing na long thing.. I mean the skill shit... As there lotsa of people in d poll to be picked randomly from.. My friend applied in 2015 n was lucky to be among those selected in 2017... He's there with his wife n 2kids..
I know a legit agent in naija for work permit.. U pay 500k first n when u get ur permit u bal up 1mill...
Well for me its easier here in south Africa n lot more cheaper... So am not looking at that option
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by wink2015(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tim931:
na free to go canadA

NO FREE LUNCH IN FREETOWN!

According to Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo state!
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=ghettochild4u post=74566706][/quote]

I repeat go to Canadian embassy and confirm what i told you.
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
johnmattew:
yes...only in case of visa denial
Thanks a lot. How much do I need to apply for Germany/Canadian students visa, I want to go for diploma in Nursing
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by CanadianNaija: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
okunfemm:

THANKS FOR THE INFO, PLS CAN U HELP WITH SOME OF THE SCHOOLS, REQUIREMENT AND HOW TO APPLY. THANKS

if you can't find out simple information like this on your own by using the internet, how then do you intend to survive during your studies abroad?

And you're a graduate o. angry
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by imagrg(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cameroon is the reigning place to go to school now...oo...
See my signature and make cool free btc daily by simply using the new crypto tab android/IOS browser
Joromi12:
After canada germany and australia cast. Where would we go again. Only a fool goes to UK for studies these days
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by sharpwriter(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

No, they might throw u off the road b4 u get to ur destination.. use bus

Lol...both of una be mad men....Your weed was specially packaged from Jamaica grin grin
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Just2endowed2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
johnmattew:
yes,in case of visa denial

ok i thought once school fees paid its irreversible if visa was denied
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
abnot:

Why are they fools sir ?
cos no job after studying der. Ur sent home
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by deebrownneymar: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
I want to do my masters. What should be my budget range?
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by johnmattew: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Just2endowed2:

ok i thought once school fees paid its irreversible if visa was denied
na....it's usually written on the temporal admission letter
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by johnmattew: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
deebrownneymar:
I want to do my masters. What should be my budget range?
3.5 million should be enough for non English speaking European Nations....Germany is about 8.5k euros for feeding and accommodation.tuition is free
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by johnmattew: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
androidroot:
Thanks a lot. How much do I need to apply for Germany/Canadian students visa, I want to go for diploma in Nursing
forget about canada.its the hardest to get nowadays.u need about 3.8million naira deposited in a German bank for accommodation and feeding..once I made the payment,visa is guaranteed. tuition is free
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by chigo4u: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
remedick:
Canada is still the best place to be. I will always choose Canada over US

Why if I may ask
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
johnmattew:
forget about canada.its the hardest to get nowadays.u need about 3.8million naira deposited in a German bank for accommodation and feeding..once I made the payment,visa is guaranteed. tuition is free
Where do I go for the payment (Application)
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by fineyemi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Who will answer me. What if you gain admission into a university in Canada through scholarship for MSc. Will getting a visa easy.
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Evercurious(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Waste not ur time on student visa..
Just do work permit
When u get to Canada u can go to school while working..
Just my lil penny

Pls check your email. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked / UNIPORT: Fight Broke Out Between Two Students Over Orientation Drinks (Photos) / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.