Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Scrariest Moments Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Scrariest Moments Ever (441 Views)

Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy / Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? / Share Your First Kiss Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Scrariest Moments Ever by Abortions: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
I will be posting one after the other. I hope you share yours too.

Four years ago i was going home with my cousin after a football match when we heard a voice " you bought pork". My cousin had bought some pork since we were all hungry but we couldn't eat at the spot because of time and the canteen was almost closing. The voice came like 50metres away and we turned but nothing. We continued then comes the voice "you bought pork" this time it was a bit faded we thought the person was already going only for the voice to start coming closer and louder "you bought pork",70metres "you bought pork" 40 metres, "you bought pork" 15metres and " you bought pork" 5metres. I'm a million percent sure usain bolt won't be able to defeat us with speed that day. We were moving at the same rate. I refused to be overtaken likewise my cousin. He threw the pork away when we got home. How the hell the person knew we bought pork still remains a mystery till date.
Re: My Scrariest Moments Ever by Abortions: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Last night i mean like yesterday 12/01/2019. I saw a lady in my neighbour's room dancing. He travelled for the holiday and not yet back. I thought he was home until i knocked at the door only to see it locked from outside with a padlock just the way he left with dust on the door. Now i'm contemplating if i should pack out or face things

NB: That incident inspired this thread.
Re: My Scrariest Moments Ever by Abortions: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
15 years ago i was pressed after a healthy meal and i told mom to excort me to go pee. When i was a kid you would never see me going anywhere in the night especially when we travel to the village. Even my parents i used to disobey them when it was dark. They would never send me to go inside the house to do or carry anythin for them, talk more of me going to sleep alone. Cos they already knew the kind of gbege that would surface.. So on this day mom took me out and i made sure i was atleast 1inch away from her. I went to a corner to pee while she stood like a metre away. I don't know why i had to let go of the 1inch marking i was giving her, i just don't know how i did that till date. Perhaps something caused me to make that move and the thing was right in front of me smiling while i was releasing. Then a car entered our compound and the light came our direction. Lo and behold a white man standing with a height of about 7 feets was waiting for me. If i say i froze that would be an understatement. Even my mom jakpa. She didn't saw it but she ran i wonder why. I can never forget that day for the rest of my life. Now i have a phobia for village(s). I was told years later that it was a friendly ghost. That was why it was just standing without hurting me.. Friendly ghost ni, hangry ghost ko.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: My Scrariest Moments Ever by Abortions: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
When i was in secondary i used to travel to the village every holiday. Perhaps our parents thought that by so doing we would learn our language and Other important things. On this day we were coming back from a wake keeping (u know say people dey die for village well) when we heard someone coughed inside the bush. It was dark so we couldn't see but the voice sounded like that of an elderly man and a pig altogether. We kept moving and this thing kept following us. We were four and there was was this guy that was seeing the creature. He was the only one seeing it and decribed it as "a half woman". Something like halfhead,one eye,half nose,halfmouth,one arm,one leg etc that can only jump cos u must have two legs before u can walk. This thing kept following us at distance at first, then drew closer while the guy was the Only person seeing it. It got to a stage where it came much closer that the guy shouted " look at it" we turned and saw a half woman carrying something on her head.come see race na. We ended up sleeping at an uncle's place. Village people dey try o. Horrible things exist in interior places like villages but most people dunno. I have never seen anything like that before we were only told about 'em in stories. I dunno when i will go to that village again.

(1) (Reply)

Stripping Off [chapter 1] / Valentine Day Is A Fake Day Nigeria Man Says On Facebook / Killer Husband, Lekan Shonde Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.