Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (18735 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by unity004(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
2019 never reach bt i don the miss shehu sani already with a party like PRP his political career is dead thanks hell~rufai
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2019
RichFoundation:
53 days to go!!

Fellow Nairalanders,

I need your advice, suggestions on tips to winning elections.

I still need more campaign posters, billboard etc

Thank you all for your support and prayers

Together we can.

Richard Ngene
richardchikeziem@gmail.com

Richard, you are loosing the election. APC has no place in Enugu state. Don't waste ur funds campaigning, it's better you save it. You gonna need it
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Poor Shehu Sani, still shopping for relevance since losing his cushy place in the APC which he mistook for granted; unfortunately his latest move is somewhat too late; since FG has just agreed to the NLC 30k minimum wage - no more cause to protest about.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by eneyoduke(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2019
akinblog:
Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, on Tuesday, joined Labour to protect over 30,000 minimum wages

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/sen-shehu-sani-joined-labour-to-protest-over-30000-minimum-wage-today-photos.html

Where is Charley boy ooo
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by neighbourhud: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Good move

Check my signature to pursue your dream in 2019! IJMB Application form for 2019 academic session is out.
Put an end to your admission plight. NEIGHBOURHUD EDUCATIONAL CONSULT is offering you a golden opportunity.

The ongoing application closes soon!
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by Pojomojo: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
It depend on you. 300,350,400 or even 500 Yes, I sell socks.
Valerie47:
Hello, how much can a person sell for one piece if she buys the banana republic pack? I will like to sell it when I go to nysc camp?

Also do you sell stocking?
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Pojomojo:
It depend on you. 300,350,400 or even 500 Yes, I sell socks.
Socks pack is how much, delivery fee to owerri is how much?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by JeogahII(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2019
one final thing that Shehu Sani will do to impress me is to workout modalities in making sure that El-rufai is voted out. That APC vuvuzela most go
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by Felixv: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Strange that this guy did not fight to reduce the NASS wages, that could have saved the country a lot of money.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by unitysheart(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
abdmams:
A Fairly used laptop for sale

Brand: ASUS

Model: F541UA-GQ925T

CPU: Intel core i3

RAM: 4GB

Hard disk: 1TB

Price: N150,000

contact 08098518313 for more details

You go see am sell.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by wizod(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2019
amalab30:

What service has this particular Senator rendered to the country to deserve his hefty take-home?
and d answer is NOTHING
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by Akinz0126(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74586371:
HOW THE COUNTRY CAN PAY MINIMUM WAGE COMFORTABLY..........

1. Abolish SECURITY VOTE in NIGERIA. Nigeria will pay N45,000 minimum wage comfortably.

2. a) Abolish CONSTITUENCY PROJECT FUNDS
b) Reduce number of ADVISERS to SENATE PRES(2), HOUSE SPEAKER(2), GOVs(4), PRESIDENT(5), VP(2)
c) Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception
d) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS e.g; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...
e) Abolish payment of OVERSEAS MEDICAL BILLS for Political Office Holders.
f) Eliminate PRIVATE PRACTICE in public workforce
g) Eliminate participation of Public Workforce in Partisan Politics.
h) Institute EMPLOYMENT BY MERIT, and eliminate UNDEREMPLOYMENT.
i) Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

With (1) + (2) Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N65,000 comfortably

3. Move Nigeria MORE to Private Sector Driven Economy
a) Privatise ALL of Federal Govt PARASTATALS & reduce Federal Direct Funded AGENCIES to 68% of the present.
b) Privatise ALL of STATE Govt PARASTATALS & reduce State Direct Funded AGENCIES to 19% of the present.
c) Reduce current DIRECT LABOUR JOB participation by 49%
d) Encourage more Working Hours until Nigeria economic stabilizes
e) Discourage UNIONISM in Public Workforce

With (1) + (2) + (3), Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N101,500 comfortably.

4) Institute DEATH PENALTY to proven THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS no matter how little, and LIFE Jail Sentences for COLLABORATORS.

With (1) + (2) + (3) & (4), Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N203,500 comfortably.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
END OF DISCUSSION!

That constitution is drafted to benefit political office holders unless something is done about it we both know we are going no where
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by amalab30(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2019
Not by fire by force sir. Sometimes you need people to read your comments as quick as possible especially people that are unbiased and apolitical.

Yes, I have checked your blog out, entrepreneurship stuff right? Keep it up buddy, i'll share my observations in an email wid you, kindly share yor email address here. Safe!

godwinstringed1:

grin why FTC...by fire and force sir?

Well Amalab, you may check out our blog... It's been sort of helpful
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by IprintMONEY: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
buhari messed up by approving 30k as minimum wage. 30k is way to much for nigerians to earn as minimum wage. this is not how salary is increased. how can u increase from 18k to 30k. infact i am no more voting for him because of this nonsense. the max he should have increased to is 20k
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by wizod(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74586371:

1. Abolish SECURITY VOTE in NIGERIA. Nigeria will pay N45,000 minimum wage comfortably.

b) Reduce number of ADVISERS to SENATE PRES(2), HOUSE SPEAKER(2), GOVs(4), PRESIDENT(5), VP(2)
c) Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception
d) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS e.g; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...
i) Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

a) Privatise ALL of Federal Govt PARASTATALS & reduce Federal Direct Funded AGENCIES to 68% of the present.
b) Privatise ALL of STATE Govt PARASTATALS & reduce State Direct Funded AGENCIES to 19% of the present.

4) Institute DEATH PENALTY to proven THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS no matter how little, and LIFE Jail Sentences for COLLABORATORS.

With (1) + (2) + (3) & (4), Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N203,500 comfortably.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
END OF DISCUSSION!
u are a seer

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by feddis(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2019
There's always a side game whenever a politician rallies around with labor union.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by Niorte: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74586371:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
END OF DISCUSSION!
This is the first time I read a QUALITY COMMENT from you. Keep it up
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Niorte:

This is the first time I read a QUALITY COMMENT from you. Keep it up
Keep it up and change your glasses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2019
A minimum wage is salary and allowances payable to the worker however, there is no state Governor that can not pay the proposed minimum wage of 30 thousand naira
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by googlepikins: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2019
RichFoundation:
53 days to go!!

Fellow Nairalanders,

I need your advice, suggestions on tips to winning elections.

I still need more campaign posters, billboard etc

Thank you all for your support and prayers

Together we can.

Richard Ngene
richardchikeziem@gmail.com

Miyetti Allah party in Enugu? You must be drunk, stop wasting money
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by XaintJoel20: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74586371:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
END OF DISCUSSION!

For once you have proven to be a rational being.

You would have been doing better if not for your myopic views on issues concerning APC.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by Ayobami7(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
的评论
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos by godwinstringed1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
amalab30:
Not by fire by force sir. Sometimes you need people to read your comments as quick as possible especially people that are unbiased and apolitical.

Yes, I have checked your blog out, entrepreneurship stuff right? Keep it up buddy, i'll share my observations in an email wid you, kindly share yor email address here. Safe!

Please kindly reach me with godwinspeaks@gmail.com

Expecting you wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days / Forty Years Ago, 1 Pound Was 0.8189 Naira - Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.