Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo (58047 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by rayobaba(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Maybe he's lame.
Maybe lame upstairs
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by vuc1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
It is finished.
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by GetCofOProperty: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Interesting buy funny pics... Anyway, we say congratulations to the couple.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by blacq2009(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
stanliwise:
Na so olodo just full nairaland. ordinary google you cannot use. After una go talk say we dey 21st centrury and this is an internet age. chai I dey shame for you as I dey now
Where's your sense of humor, humor? I dey shame for you equally. So this thing pepper you reach an extent wey you go snapshot meaning of Feminist gimme? Me and you who sabi grammar pass? Ah ah! Ordinary chill pill, you can't get down your throat. Haba!
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by PapaAdanna: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
This pix summarises the whole marriage

Am out
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by stanliwise(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
blacq2009:

Where's your sense of humor, humor? I dey shame for you equally. So this thing pepper you reach an extent wey you go snapshot meaning of Feminist gimme? Me and you who sabi grammar pass? Ah ah! Ordinary chill pill, you can't get down your throat. Haba!
On top your ignorance you still come dey claim one thing. Get out my mention you this ignoramus Idiot. Mtchewww

Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by blacq2009(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
stanliwise:
On top your ignorance you still come dey claim one thing. Get out my mention you this ignoramus Idiot. Mtchewww
You want me outta your mention? Why start what you can't end? Anyone who read my initial comment would know I was just joking. If I knew that jobless hungry and pained baffoons your ilk ain't worth a mention, I'd not mind you to begin with. Oh! Lest I forget, you called me ignorant too. What do you call one who had to resort to Google or wikitionary before he can tell the meaning of FEMINIST? Your signature speaks volumes that you are sick grammatically. Kids of these days tho! Just because we find ourselves on the same platform, you think I'm your peer? Mention me, I mention you. Blockheaded dullard.
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
hahahaha, funny.
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by okwabayi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Is this photoshop, him being lightweight or she’s an athlete of sort? I know a lot of women are powerful enough to lift men for short periods of time. Holding him in this position is something else.
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by stanliwise(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
blacq2009:

You want me outta your mention? Why start what you can't end? Anyone who read my initial comment would know I was just joking. If I knew that jobless hungry and pained baffoons your ilk ain't worth a mention, I'd not mind you to begin with. Oh! Lest I forget, you called me ignorant too. What do you call one who had to resort to Google or wikitionary before he can tell the meaning of FEMINIST? Your signature speaks volumes that you are sick grammatically. Kids of these days tho! Just because we find ourselves on the same platform, you think I'm your peer? Mention me, I mention you. Blockheaded dullard.
You are actually a dullard to have not realized that I actually used the word before giving you a google definition which should help your stinky ignorance. Did I hear you say you were Joking? I guess you made a typo. Go get a life and next time thank people who educate you one way or the other even if it is the hard way. Education isn't cheap bro.
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by blacq2009(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
stanliwise:
You are actually a dullard to have not realized that I actually used the word before giving you a google definition which should help your stinky ignorance. Did I hear you say you were Joking? I guess you made a typo. Go get a life and next time thank people who educate you one way or the other even if it is the hard way. Education isn't cheap bro.
I don't wanna do this.. I actually wanted to reach out to you with an apology before you clapped back. It is needless doing this, both of us. I mentioned you first. But trust you me, it was a joke gone wrong. When you insulted me, my emotions, not me, responded. Find it in your heart to forgive. Shalom.
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Splinz:
shocked shocked

What manner of mumuism is this?
i swear .both d carrier and d carried are both mad..wch kind dirty love is dat sef gan
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by stanliwise(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2019
blacq2009:

I don't wanna do this.. I actually wanted to reach out to you with an apology before you clapped back. It is needless doing this, both of us. I mentioned you first. But trust you me, it was a joke gone wrong. When you insulted me, my emotions, not me, responded. Find it in your heart to forgive. Shalom.
I also didn't mean to be sound insulting too. I just felt you were headstrong on accepting you didn't know the word feminists. But since you said your first mention was nothing but a joke I sincerely apologize and sorry for harsh words I must have used against you and any emotional imbalance it must have caused you. . I forgive you and I hope you forgive me too and accept my apologies. cheers.
Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by blacq2009(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2019
stanliwise:
I also didn't mean to be sound insulting too. I just felt you were headstrong on accepting you didn't know the word feminists. But since you said your first mention was nothing but a joke I sincerely apologize and sorry for harsh words I must have used against you and any emotional imbalance it must have caused you. . I forgive you and I hope you forgive me too and accept my apologies. cheers.
I forgive you too. Let us feign this totally uneventful; nothing like this happened. Let's skol to our newly born friendship.

1 Like

Re: Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo by dumininu01(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Haha wahs dis cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.