Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (59883 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2023
Video of single ladies in wedding gowns praying for a life partner before the end of this year

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaBIgNTcp8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyXeZ5bLgRd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by libertyfather(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2023
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life

516 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2023
So funny.
We still have traditional ladies good for modern guys.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Boogyman557: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by kernniejay(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Sofria, Jennyclay pls take note.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by kernniejay(m): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2023
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.

463 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BlackhatMentor: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.

Yours will be worst than this

Coupled with the fact that you're ugly

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by tonytony208(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.

Hanty evening newspaper, not everyone in marriage is regretting. Many in marriage are enjoying themselves and will never want to leave their husbands for anything.

Because you are unfortunate to find a good partner or too unreasonable to settle with a good person doesn't mean every other person shares in your misfortune.

284 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2023
Amen. May the Lord grant them their heart desires

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by IamFINESSE: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2023
E don reamd everywhere for the daughters of eve grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2023
Bigseven:
Amen. May the Lord grant them their heart desires
The good Lord does not patronise foolishness.

In a sane world, all the ladies in that video should be arrested and prosecuted!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by KingEarnest(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Men are truly the prize.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by almarthins(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2023
kernniejay:
Sofria, Jennyclay pls take note.

Hehehe.
Those grls don marry na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by dkidd: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Zonefree:

The good Lord does not patronise foolishness.

In a sane world, all the ladies in that video should be arrested and prosecuted!
things of the Lord are foolish to the unwise. Marriage might not be a problem to you or your family. But trust me you don’t want to see a family that non is married and they are getting old or a family that a pattern is following them from generation to another, in some cases is premature death that runs the family. So when you see people doing things beyond the normal then you should either pray with em or align with em or keep shussshh and pass. Because you don’t have idea what is happening in their secret life though they look happy outside. Jesus loves you brother

102 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by fourboys: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2023
Make una leave these people alone na. Stop making fun of them

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by humilitypays(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2023
May Almighty God answer their sincere prayers and grant them their heart desires accordingly, amen cry

Those born as male will never understand the pressure females pass through in this life.

Please appreciate women even though not all of them are good women, but appreciate the good women

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Yours will be worst than this

Coupled with the fact that you're ugly

And it saves me from predators like you. It is very good to be ugly.

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2023
tonytony208:

Hanty evening newspaper, not everyone in marriage is regretting. Many in marriage are enjoying themselves and will never want to leave their husbands for anything.
Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

Because you are unfortunate to find a good partner or too unreasonable to settle with a good person doesn't mean every other person shares in your misfortune.
It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2023
I wish I can just go there right now and marry 20 of the most beautiful ones there grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
They first need a seminar on how to manage a home before this.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by madscientist88(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
when you finally grow mature enough to connect with your soul and pathways with your egos,thats when you remember the importance of getting married,its a sad reality that many would still get married for their ego and not the soul.if you are getting married because you need a family of your own its your soul,if you are getting married because of your family pressure,then its your ego.choose your path carefully

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by obinna58(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Men no go reach everybody na

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Woodshot: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
This isn't a new thing!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by pansophist(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
May God grant them their heart desires.

With the economy that is so bad, majority of Nigerian men are simply broke. A broke man doesn't think of marriage, and even these women won't want one.

Even is a man earns 500k naira monthly, he'll be living extremely frugal to make the family float. And as Nigeria doesn't have plan for anybody, the future is simply bleak for Nigerians.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Raalsalghul: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
May their prayers be answered.

Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Nextt: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
I saw Sheistoopretty among them. 😃 Abi, na im doppelganger be dat?

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BloodyDoe(f): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.