Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. (41130 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tuniski: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Lovemaester:

Nigga nw I know u don't know what u are saying, as someone who has lived in Ilorin, tsaragi, lafiagi, patigi and Moro all I can say is o to gee. Fuc.k off
Foul language is a sign of low people. Otoge nii ilu eko shogbo?

Kwara is pdp you are free to hug transformer If it pains you.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by deomelllo: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate.

Leave the north including kwara, for the northerners and focus on how to stop the ritual killings that's ravaging the entire south west.

Son kills mother 82 for rituals in Anambra

ON MAY 10, 20189:46 AMIN CRIME GUARD, CULTIVATED MAN, NEWS0 COMMENTS By Vincent Ujumadu Awka – THE Anambra State Police command has arrested one Christopher Okadigbo (52) suspected to be responsible for the murder of his mother, Mrs. Rosaline Okadigbo, 82, a widow at Nando in Anambra East local government area for alleged ritual purposes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/son-kills-mother-82-ritual-anambra/

November 15, 2018
By

Joe Chukindi

A 19-year-old man, Sunday Owo, was on Thursday arrested with fresh human parts at a healing home in Awka, Anambra State.

Owo was caught with fresh male genital, human fingers and a bottle filled with the blood of a child.

The suspect told journalists that he hailed from Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi state and was directed by one Blessing to procure the human parts and bring to a natural healing home in Awka for money ritual.

He confessed that he paid Blessing, who was at-large as at press time, the sum of N50,000 for connecting him to the healing home.

Owo told journalists that his victim was a four-year-old boy he killed at the stream in his town and threw the head and other parts into the stream.

“She brough
http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/15/teenage-man-caught-anambra-fresh-human-parts-procured-ritual/

Your ipob villages are the ritual capitals of Africa

Let me know if you need more

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by CaptainG00D: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2019
olagbola55:

Like I said b4 ur father at home is not worthy of being a father cos u a wasted sperm dat need to b flush to d pit toilet u using in ur God forsaken village

Omo ale jatijati

Omo tii o Ni ran

Omo eran

If ur father is useful will he be there and allow aad man in ur street to impregnate ur mum.
His watery sperm couldnt do heck reason urum ran to a mad man. For help
What a cursed family ! cry

I spit on ur head!
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:51am On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:

Your ipob villages are the ritual capitals of Africa

Let me know if you need more

You're a sophisticated skuller.

Ekoile, we have recorded more than 15 cases of ritual killings in the South West since Monday.

Saheed got some much love for skulls.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by kach17(m): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2019
who doesnt know that kwara is north before, we all do now
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by rman: 3:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Out of 16 local government in Kwara State

12 are Yoruba speaking

4 are others

I beg I want someone to confirm it. It will help my contribution to the issue at hand.

Confirmed
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by JuzzJoel: 4:29am On Jan 09, 2019
CaptainG00D:
Why are the yorubas insulting saraki over this.
As if he is not telling the truth.?

A yoruba man AFONJA sold part of his tribe to fulani tribe,
So why are my yoruba brethren wailing about this truth, undecided

This is not true
Even If it is WHY ARE YOU SO PAINED BRO
LIVE YOUR LIFE AND STOP HATING
IT IS THE EFFECT OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND HATE (TRIBAL BIGOTRY)

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by JuzzJoel: 4:30am On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

What do you've to say about Yoruba skullers bastardizing their names? Olamide is now horlamide, adebayo is now hadebayo.

It is just a modern trend among YOUTHS
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by JuzzJoel: 4:33am On Jan 09, 2019
technicallyrich:

what are you speaking
mind you,i am not igbo,but ijaw.
Now lagos is owned by the benin and ijaw people.
But oyorobas betrayed the benin and ijaws.
But ijaws have started penetrating and taken over their land back.
Remember lagos is for now a no mans land.
Kwara is a fulanis land.

What is this one saying
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by JuzzJoel: 4:35am On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a sophisticated skuller.

Ekoile, we have recorded more than 15 cases of ritual killings in the South West since Monday.

Saheed got some much love for skulls.

CRIMINALITY KNOWS NO TRIBE

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Eledan: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2019
olajizz01:
But the pathetic called Igbos that always reason with their anus will just open their mouth to vomit nonsense on what they know nothing about.

Lol. grin
Calm down, they know they are wrong, they just want to troll you, as long as it get you angry and enter your skin, it’s just ok for them as that is the sole intention.

Chill, this is NL, nothing personal grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Whazar(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:
Mr Juicy Position, northern votes in Kwara can not save you, you are a goner...

Homeless vagabond..

grin grin
u are a bastard saraki would buy and feed your homeless generation. your 30k BMC allowance can't save you bro u better go hustle and stop hating saraki that have already made it oponu

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IbrahimDamola: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Alexis11:

Southwest still have 6 states, how many states you Igbos get??

cheesy

There are 7 Igboid governors. If you add Ifeanyi of Delta and Nyesom.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Oloripelebe: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2019
Saraki is a political orphan

He shld go to offa, ajase, Oro, omuaran and tell them

But i really think he was misquoted

Speaking in the same vein, the Director-General of the PDP Campaign Council in Kwara, Prof. Abubakar Suleiman, urged the party faithful to vote for PDP.

According to him, the coming general elections would be between the indigenes of Kwara and non-indigenes.
“Kwara belongs to the North, we will not allow Kwara to be taken away from us to the West.
“Our leader is Dr Bukola Saraki, our president is Abubakar Atiku, our incoming governor is Atunwa,’’ he said.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by MajesticIgbo(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2019
JuzzJoel:

It is just a modern trend among YOUTHS

It's a trend among Yoruba youths only.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by zurielsam(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2019
isaacsegun:

you don't need to tell them. I'm sure many of them has never set their foot on Ilorin soil, and they Will hiding behind their phone typing rubbish. I have never seen anyone from Ilorin, even the Fulani Yorubas with mix blood that will ever tell you they are Fulani rather if you ask them their tribe they will tell you they are Yoruba.
dont mind them they are ignorant

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by ImperialYoruba: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

There are 7 Igboid governors. If you add Ifeanyi of Delta and Nyesom.

grin

We could have added Fayose if his term had not expired.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Rotimi47: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2019
When it's clear that you're on a long thing grin
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by funsho4man(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2019
I don't think this guy understand English because we Kwaran are north central so do not worry but by God grace you will live us alone and go back to your State, you came and loot all our resources.God bless Baba Buhari God bless AbduRahman AbdulRasaq. God bless Kwara God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by SirBunky85(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2019
technicallyrich:

what are you speaking
mind you,i am not igbo,but ijaw.
Now lagos is owned by the benin and ijaw people.
But oyorobas betrayed the benin and ijaws.
But ijaws have started penetrating and taken over their land back.
Remember lagos is for now a no mans land.
Kwara is a fulanis land.
I don't care where u from.all I care abt is We(Igbos)always carry other regions'matter for head.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2019
CaptainG00D:

He is right kwara is a conquered territory now rightfully belonging to ur hausas, the masters of yoruuba Muslims ..
If u are a yoruuba then blame it on ur yoruba brother "afonja" who sold kwara out to the Hausas ,
Didnt ur parents tell u that history
undecided
So t5ksy and co are doing attache-by-force grin

Cc lzaa imperialyoruba sarrki deomelllo justiceleague1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tuniski: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Oloripelebe:
Saraki is a political orphan

He shld go to offa, ajase, Oro, omuaran and tell them

But i really think he was misquoted

Speaking in the same vein, the Director-General of the PDP Campaign Council in Kwara, Prof. Abubakar Suleiman, urged the party faithful to vote for PDP.

According to him, the coming general elections would be between the indigenes of Kwara and non-indigenes.
“Kwara belongs to the North, we will not allow Kwara to be taken away from us to the West.
“Our leader is Dr Bukola Saraki, our president is Abubakar Atiku, our incoming governor is Atunwa,’’ he said.

Are the places you mentioned in kwara or Osun cos if they are in kwara which they are, then are northerners!

I am an offa indigene and I am a northerner!
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2019
PointZerom:

SHUT UP.

Under Buhari everybody is crying.....LOOTimi Amaechi.

Didn't omenka cry here when Fulani herdsmen chased him to East?

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo Sirjamo Passingshot cilicmarin velocity25 Roger3D Osuigbo
Please where is omenka?
We have not heard from him ever since he ran away from his native Benue and became a refugee in Umuahia grin
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Lotorino: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2019
If its dat bad, what 4 you still doing in Lagos Nobody is begging you to stay!!!
franchasng:
Tinubu enslaved Togolese, yes we know, uncle bawo undecided

Meanwhile, in years to come, Yorubas will wake up and curse Tinubu more than Saraki is being cursed now, its just a matter of time, unless they are born perpetual mumus shocked

Take a closer look at Lagos, everywhere is messed up, no good road, from Oshodi to Ikeja to Mile 2 to Monkey village to Festac to Ojo to Iyanoba to Ikotun to just name it.

The whole Lagos is looking like a slum, no wonder Rotimi Amaechi said those bad things about Lagos.

Tinubu is a curse to Lagos state but because Yorubas love lying to themselves to deceive other Nigerian tribes to believe that they are united and above others, they are ready to keep pretending like all is well when all is not well with Lagos cry
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tsannee(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2019
O to ge, enough is enough, end of the road mr corruption
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Maket: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2019
intruxive:
angry
Looser!
Knowing he has lost he now wants to throw in ethnic division (typical pdp)
Lol, imaging saying kwara should not join southwest in APC as if north is not APC
Oto gee grin
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IkpuMmadu: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Alexis11:

Southwest still have 6 states, how many states you Igbos get??

cheesy

Igbo have 7 governors !
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IkpuMmadu: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Joromi12:
i schooled in ilorin and am from kwara. Saraki can never win d ticket for northern president. Face ur erosion states

Forget what is offline go offline and claim it

LoL
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IkpuMmadu: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Out of 16 local government in Kwara State

12 are Yoruba speaking

4 are others

I beg I want someone to confirm it. It will help my contribution to the issue at hand.

Who is the major king Emir of Ilorin or Oba of Ilorin (do we even have anything like that ? ?
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tsannee(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2019
tuniski:

Are the places you mentioned in kwara or Osun cos if they are in kwara which they are, then are northerners!

I am an offa indigene and I am a northerner!
I am an Offa indigene and i am a westerner cos i speak the language of the westerner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.