Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies (44184 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2019
I CAN NEVER EIGHT BECAUSE OF A LADY
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2019
g
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by InSanety: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
I can bet you his girlfriend has got a big mouth.

Some girls just start hating on their fellow girls once they discover your dress is more beautiful or you are prettier.
But I have to give it to the guy though; He really stood up for his woman and he should also thank God the girls are not from Edo or Warri. Because if she put Otuke or Odafe call like this.....

Wait, who saw that girl's grin tweet about her boyfriend seeing this
and that is why four girls will gang up on one person?

I hope the man broke their teeth. Most times, you go insult one person, only for her lackeys to join hands to fight, Na so girls dey do.

I sure say na only one person she offend, the other three are just being idiots, so, I hope he punched their useless teeth out.

If you want fight, come alone, no dey bring your people

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Tamarapetty(f): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yes I remember, my brother was amongst those soldiers you slapped.. angryangry
Lol, shush before i land you one!

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by ashjay001(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Uglymugg:
The second girl he knocked down, did you see how she got up and started faking a call?

I guess this wasn't what she signed up for

Ur words are uglygringringrin
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Uglymind: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
ValCon888:

That was how i fought an okada man she was insulting and after everything she still broke up with me.

Dislocated my jaw for nothing

Some girls are not worth fighting for.

I no fit laugh

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by sisisioge: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Loonieees on the loose! Four girls gang beat a girl? Wetin she do them nau? Anyways, she got her squad too tongue tongue tongue

Bet say no to violence.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2019
ValCon888:

That was how i fought an okada man she was insulting and after everything she still broke up with me.

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by neighbourhud: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
I hope he knows what he is doing

Check my signature to pursue your dream in 2019! IJMB Application form for 2019 academic session is out.
Put an end to your admission plight. NEIGHBOURHUD EDUCATIONAL CONSULT is offering you a golden opportunity.

The ongoing application closes soon!
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Boyooosa(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Iv never seen where a man defeats oloshos for their own before o... shocked
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, shush before i land you one!
gringrin
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by bigiyaro(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2019
dingbang:
The man is like Nigerian army. They only beat weak ones.
shataaap! was it a fair fight in the first place? or u expect him to stand aside while 4 ladies beat up his Bea? if it was one on one it's a different matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by iamjavadem(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2019
Virgin spotted.
dingbang:
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by jayextra(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2019
ValCon888:

I said it...Nkechi see the Street fight i was tellin u abt grin

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2019
miracood:
I guess you're going to marry a man then. Goodluck with that in Nigeria.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2019
ValCon888:

You're supposed to win the fight, lol
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Highest just take her away from that place... I cannot coman kill myself because of one girl...gringrin
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by iamjavadem(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2019
Why are Nigerians stupid like this? Why are some people asking what she did to make 4 women gang up on her, but is it right for them to gang up on her for whatever reason? Jesus!!!! No wonder black people love jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by franchasng: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2019
The guy was totally wrong.

What he should have done is to act like a man he is, tell the ladies: hey ladies its okay its okay, what's the problem, why are you ladies ganging up to beat your fellow lady, its shameful as ladies you guys are, it has to stop.....okay explain to me what did she do to you ladies please to warrant this Try to listen to them first to understand the situation....

Then if the ladies refuse to listen or respect him and stop and explain things, then and then he can exercise his manly power to disperse them either by beating or few slaps here and there.

With the way he acted, it can escalate the case....will he be going around with his girl to stop them from attacking her in the most brutal way again tomorrow
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Admin401:
You're supposed to win the fight, lol
I am sure he was defeated even in front of his bae...gringrin
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
A man that can fight for me....
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by olisaEze(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Ëti âdá @ work. If u know u know....lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Ugosample(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2019
dingbang:

What are you saying??

So his girl should be beaten up while he watches?

Think na

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Aduemeso(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2019
miracood:
Than try nine
may it will work
nobody knows
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Fash20: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2019
4 girl vs 1 guy and yet he still whop their phat asses. See the way they were falling like they are drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by DaInferno(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2019
2019 is gonna be a dope year grin
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by arsenal33: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2019
dingbang:
You are like those girls, you gang up to beat I person
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Rutley(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2019
dingbang:
I wish you have a family or you yourself in Nigerian army shoe and you were given toy gum to fight ISWAP OR BOKOHARAM as you may call them. Then you know army isn't a mere joke
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by ogorwyne(f): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Uglymugg:
The second girl he knocked down, did you see how she got up and started faking a call?

I guess this wasn't what she signed up for
cheesy
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BetterPoison: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Satan66:
Later women will demand for equal rights. I mean come on, This guy took out 4 girls.
Satan get behind me haaahhha
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BetterPoison: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2019
miracood:
let's try NINE
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Dollywood(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Mtcheww .. Lass lass na she wee break up with you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel / Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.