Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies (44182 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by mapet: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
AHCB:
Well, rather than join the unholy fight, I would have thought he would have separated the fight instead. But four against one is kinda too much, then again one would ask what the girlfriend did that would warrant four women to hang up against her

Nothing warrant mob-action-violence. Whatever she did... NOTHING warrants gang-beating for whatsoever reason.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by okwabayi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Every twenty seconds worldwide an akata is fully engaged in physical combat. How do these violent animal conflicts concern Nigerians? This forum has lost it. That is if they ever had it in the first place.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by SHOCK7(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Tamarapetty:
angry Me dah slapped 4 soldiers for my boyfriend's case nko??
pls just shut it jor!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.