Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies (44080 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Divay22(f): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Just watched the video.
Damn
Dude is mad grin grin grin Even guys were holding and same time running away.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BetterPoison: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Aduemeso:

[s] Than try nine
may it will work
nobody knows[/s]
Then try nine
Maybe it will work
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by mightyhazell: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Satan66:
Just hope those ladies aren't dating any gang members.
i dey tell u..
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by generalissimo(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2019
Anybody can come here and run his mouth....condemn the guy however you like but I bet you havent had to separate two ladies fighting before...you might understand better just how difficult it is to separate them in a fight. Though I condemn violence in its entirety...be it against woman or man.

Now, consider four ladies gang-beating just one lady. Their intention wasnt to scare the victim but to inflict long-lasting wound. If the guy didnt act fast, the victim would become bloodied in no time. The guy did the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by generalissimo(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2019
ValCon888:

That was how i fought an okada man she was insulting and after everything she still broke up with me.

Dislocated my jaw for nothing

Some girls are not worth fighting for.

With all sincerity, and the little empathy still left in me, I feel for you.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by boomssey(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2019
ValCon888:

That was how i fought an okada man she was insulting and after everything she still broke up with me.

eeyah! Sorry
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Ogirheema: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
Uglymugg:
The second girl he knocked down, did you see how she got up and started faking a call?

I guess this wasn't what she signed up for

please how do you guys view videos?
Because when I click "here" I get same picture(s) and no video.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Bahddo(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Ladies are mostly hypocrites. When you hear them make noise about 'violence against women', or try to manipulate men into thinking that 'a real man never raises his hands on a woman, no matter what', you'd think they mean it.

You'd also think women aren't violent toward other women. The men they paint the devil are still the ones who rescue their troublesome asses when they get more than they bargained for.

Ladies want to fight like men, and want men to fight other ladies for them, but don't want to get beaten up in fights they start. Rubbish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Bahddo(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2019
Ogirheema:

you are probably using opera mini on extreme mode.

I saw the video on IG before seeing this thread though.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by dayleke: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Looks like one of those videos from those churches that the pastor will wave and the congregation will fall down in waves and also like that South African dance they were doing lately.....

Lol
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by LordNapoleon: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Satan66:
Later women will demand for equal rights. I mean come on, This guy took out 4 girls.
Don't mind them feminist. There is nothing like gender equality.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by HimName: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2019
The guy that said he will use his belt on the girls. Hope it wont be his unlucky day with oversize jean trouser grin
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Uglymugg: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Ogirheema:

There is something like "Watch Video" when you click on the blog. It will usually redirect you to Instagram or Twitter.

Here's the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsYovNgHxP-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kvhomq1biztx

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Bro you did well joor... But don't tell me the girl later dumped you
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by monex(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, so now it is not violence but defending his girl? What happened to taking his girl out of that place. He had to start fighting like a lovestruck ninja. What did his girl even do to be GANG BEATEN.

Lmao, Clash of the Titans.

are we going to be asking what people did to deserve violence?
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Rextizzle(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, so now it is not violence but defending his girl? What happened to taking his girl out of that place. He had to start fighting like a lovestruck ninja. What did his girl even do to be GANG BEATEN.

The sad and miserable girl has spoken cheesy
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by romeokume(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
ValCon888:

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
pocohantas:

You are always very sincere.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bahddo:
Ladies are mostly hypocrites. When you hear them make noise about 'violence against women', or try to manipulate men into thinking that 'a real man never raises his hands on a woman, no matter what', you'd think they mean it.

You'd also think women aren't violent toward other women. The men they paint the devil are still the ones who rescue their troublesome asses when they get more than they bargained for.

Ladies want to fight like men, and want men to fight other ladies for them, but don't want to get beaten up in fights they start. Rubbish.

What annoys me the most are the men who join them to shout it without realising the hypocrisy.

Now, see the women. They are making a case for violence against women when their usual motto has always been "no man should raise his hand to a woman no matter what "

One of the women even asked if her boyfriend was seeing this. But if her boyfriend beats her up now for running her mouth against his mother, she will come to social media and be saying that "No man should raise his hand to a woman, no matter what".

Anyone who takes these type of women seriously is just foolish (a pure mugu/maga).

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by pocohantas(f): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
monex:

I do not think a responsible girl would be fighting publicly. Looks like they have a history and she was unfortunate to be outnumbered.

monex:

would we ask this question if it were 4 guys gang beating her in the same scenario that looks like they have a history?

"I", yes I will ask/wonder why 4 guys will GANG up against one girl at a party. Even with her bf present.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
monex:

Yes.

The reasons being that it always takes two to tango.

Even the worst criminals are asked for reasons why they did what they did.

If questions are not asked, cases will never be solved and future occurrences would hardly be minimised.

If there is violence, it is good to know why. What made her get gang beaten. Was she the aggressor or simply the victim of bullying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Divay22:
Just watched the video.
Damn
Dude is mad grin grin grin Even guys were holding and same time running away.

Everyone has their moment of madness when no one will be able to get close cheesy

We have heard cases of peacemakers dying in fights that didn't concern them. Imagine a punch or an elbow crashing into a person's Adam's apple while he is trying to hold an intensely angry person.

That would certainly send him on a journey of no return.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
his girlfriend must have done something serious to warrant that gang beating.and why is d dude throwing punches at females...shebi im don forget say women are delicate creatures .if na me i will push and fling dem away and carry my girl to safety.it doesnt make u a man flinging punches with a female.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Daeylar(f): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
InSanety:
and that is why four girls will gang up on one person?

I hope the man broke their teeth. Most times, you go insult one person, only for her lackeys to join hands to fight, Na so girls dey do.

I sure say na only one person she offend, the other three are just being idiots, so, I hope he punched their useless teeth out.

If you want fight, come alone, no dey bring your people

Thank you.
generalissimo:
Anybody can come here and run his mouth....condemn the guy however you like but I bet you havent had to separate two ladies fighting before...you might understand better just how difficult it is to separate them in a fight. Though I condemn violence in its entirety...be it against woman or man.

Now, consider four ladies gang-beating just one lady. [b]Their intention wasnt to scare the victim but to inflict long-lasting wound. If the guy didnt act fast, the victim would become bloodied in no time. The guy did the needful.

Thank you jare.
As if the man should have sat there and watched then beat his girl. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
I'm still thinking of what i will do to warrant public fights.
Crazy girls.

grin
Paxie55:
I'm still thinking of what i will do to warrant public fights.
Crazy girls.

anytime i see babes fighting e no dey pass man matter oo.weda dis babe make a pass at these angry ladies men we are yet to know.but when ladies gang up on a single lady then know a man must be involved.the thing d guy for do is fling d girls away and use im body cover im babe then move her to safety.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by yosephus: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
nice 1. I will not even inquire b4 I start the beating.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Paxie55: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
lefulefu:
grin anytime i see babes fighting e no dey pass man matter oo.weda dis babe make a pass at these angry ladies men we are yet to know.but when ladies gang up on a single lady then know a man must be involved.the thing d guy for do is fling d girls away and use im body cover im babe then move her to safety.
Exactly.
Hmmm, he thinks it's by punching women.
When those crazy girls will arrange guys for him, he go understand well.

Some people can be so crazy.
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by monex(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
pocohantas:

I do not think a responsible girl would be fighting publicly. Looks like they have a history and she was unfortunate to be outnumbered.

would we ask this question if it were 4 guys gang beating her in the same scenario that looks like they have a history?
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
generalissimo:

Now, consider four ladies gang-beating just one lady. Their intention wasnt to scare the victim but to inflict long-lasting wound. If the guy didnt act fast, the victim would become bloodied in no time. The guy did the needful.
i don seperate two babes fighting on a number of occasions. understand dat most babes fight involve mostly slapping and hair pulling so wetin i dey do is to try get in between them then use body cover d weaker one then give my back to the stronger one to dey slap as iyam dragging d weaker one away.there was another fight one time i was about to witness but one of d babe was very fat and huge and offender was a very smallish skinny girl.so me and some guys had to beg the fat huge babe make she cool temper while another guy was telling d skinny chick make she stop to dey talk make she no instigate d fat chick.we all know say if to say if fight start nothin for remain for d skinny babe body and we for no fit settle fight.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Bahddo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

What annoys me the most are the men who join them to shout it without realising the hypocrisy.

Now, see the women. They are making a case for violence against women when their usual motto has always been "no man should raise his hand to a woman no matter what "

One of the women even asked if her boyfriend was seeing this. But if her boyfriend beats her up now for running her mouth against his mother, she will come to social media and be saying that "No man should raise his hand to a woman, no matter what".

Anyone who takes these type of women seriously is just foolish (a pure mugu/maga).
I swear down, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by Ayobami7(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies by mapet: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Your point is abysmally contradictory. You disapprove of the man resorting to violence, yet the only thing you could say to a woman gan-beaten is to tacitly support it - "what did his girl do to be gang-beaten"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.