Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Are Girls Really right In This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Really right In This (770 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Really right In This by dDes: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
Was thinking, girls say guys run away as soon as they sleep with a babe, bt for me, its easier for me to run away,forget u when i didnt v sex wit u than when wen i sleep wit d girl.

Don't know y its that way, maybe its just me, cos i dnt wanna hurt a girl i'v slpt wit.

Tho it still depends on the girl's attitude shaooooo.

Are there guys like this or am i alone in this.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by ronky4luv(f): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
good boy u are grin
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by dDes: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
[/quote][quote author=ronky4luv link=topic=494874.msg6549782#msg6549782 date=1281467315]
good boy u are grin
Do u tink i am.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by suspected: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2010
seconded
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by kokoye(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
True,

some of us have more power and control over good girls when we keep them at arm's lenght. That is why some ladies wonder why you are 'running' from them. They start to feel they you are not sexually attracted to them . .when the reverse is actually the case.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by double08(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
Clap for yourself
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by StRichy(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2010
You ar a very good boy.
I will introduce you to aunty Monica.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by Tosinville(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2010
It happens to me as well if a girl attitude doesn't worth it, i'll discharge her b4 thinkin of hvin sex wit her nd some even come back to beg but my spirit is not wit her anymore.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by dDes: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2010
Tot i was alone in this

I will introduce you to aunty Monica.
Dont try me, cos ur Aunty monica wont survive it this time
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by charlisco(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2010
true talk, im with u. that happen to me, i cant sleep with a girl i dont lov, if i dont lov her, i can nt sleep with her, n i can easily do away with her.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by norrisman: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2010
Same here. I tend to have stronger feelings for a girl if i sleep with her. Even if it is someone I dont really like. I find it hard to understand when my friends say stuff like they cant stand a girl once they have slept with her.

If I really like a girl but know there is no chance for us to have anything solid, I run from her.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by Onchedu(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2010
Mehn I don't know about U o postee but I'd rather a girl I really liked didn't provide the opportunity to get sexually intimate especially too soon. I'm a traditional man. What I get easy I feel any other guy as smart as me can get too and knowing I would rather feel like one champion among champions with the woman I would love, I'd rather not feel she were easy. If/When we marry she can be reckless about unleashing her sexuality and I won't mind but before, ha! If we don't marry she will always have my respect cos I will take pride in the fact that I have a good eye for better things.

Sensibility in a woman is sexy as is discipline. Everyone of us that will be someone should learn to say no to the things we can have but whose time has not come.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by dDes: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
Same here. I tend to have stronger feelings for a girl if i sleep with her. Even if it is someone I dont really like. I find it hard to understand when my friends say stuff like they cant stand a girl once they have slept with her.

If I really like a girl but know there is no chance for us to have anything solid, I run from her.
[quote][/quote]
Ur jst like me man, but am wondering, is it because one seems to fantacize about the memories that make one treat them fine or what?
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by omoadam: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
hey my ppl,been in this so called western would for long long time ago,got all a normal man should have but no child yet,dated white women for yrs still no child,we,ve tried hospital show,doctors says i,m alright with sperm test but woman not completely alright.i decided to go down to naija,dated 2 seperate girls for 2 to 3 yrs,both always tell me they got pregnant but my ppl,up till now,i never see any pikin yet,pls advice.na waooooo,i tire sef.
Re: Are Girls Really right In This by Tosinville(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dis one no be ordinary eyes and u hope u hv not cheat on a girl in d past? Check urself o!

(1) (Reply)

nbjsd / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Girlfrend Making Love With Your Best Friend / Traits Of A Specie Called Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.