Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin (3277 Views)

NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by AVISENNA: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
Please could someone really advice me cause i think i'am in love with my cousin
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by iice(f): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
Huh? gawd!
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by desgiezd(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
There's no advise I can offer you that would be as valuable as the ones your parents and your cousin's parents would offer you. So table the matter before them.
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by arshy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ poster,
No, it is not right!
what you want to do is called INCEST.
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by filme(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2007
I dont really know the advice i will give you now becos am in the same situation right now,
am really having serious feelings for my 18yr old niece, i think somebody should say something serious here,
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by omega25red(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2007
i just could hear the banjo music lol

cousin love? thats what the hill billy's do but hey for real if you want to be with your cousin in peace you both should move to Gambia they do that shit there and its cool

45 year old man marries his 15 year old cousin in gambia and it's totally normal
but damn what room have you been locked in that you can't find any other person to be with
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by gbengeoou: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
ABOMINATION & MADNESS kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by filme(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
arshy, it just dat we dont practise it here in niger, but does that make it a taboo,,, i mean, its confusing
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by omega25red(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
filme:

I don't really know the advice i will give you now because am in the same situation right now,
am really having serious feelings for my 18yr old niece, i think somebody should say something serious here,

OMG  shocked  you are in love with your niece wtf is wrong with you if i was your brother or sister i would ban you from seeing her because it seems like you might want to act on your impulse

I am starting to realise that there is a lot of pedophiles in Nigeria not necessarily from this story but damn on post talking about hooking up with boarding school girls and others talking about hooking up with Young impressionable girls. whats our country coming to
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by Kaestro(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
AVISENNA:

Please could someone really advice me cause i think i'am in love with my cousin
It is true emotions cannot be controlled but adjusting your sense of reasoning could help deal with emotions as such.Besides you seem to think therefore I'll assume you'll give it up soon.Alternatively you could trace your exact connection to this cousin perhaps you might get a clearer vision.On a last note,there's nothing new under the sun.

filme:

I don't really know the advice i will give you now because am in the same situation right now,
How old are you? How experienced are you with relationship with the opposite sex? People marry cousins by marriage but I'm not sure of by blood.I think it's perversion to look at one's family member and be sexually attracted to them.
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by tboy1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2007
Its not advisable to hook up with ur cousin/niece/nephew/aunt/uncle/Distant Cousin/Distant Uncle e.t.c

There are so many ladies and guys out there, so y would u want to hook up with ur cousin/niece.

Ok answer this: What will finally happen if you start dating ur cousin/niece and after a couple of yrs you guys finally decide to be together.What do you think will happen at the introduction party?
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by lilrukevwe(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2007
@poster but babes plenty why e be say na ur cousin abeg change ur heart even if them nor tell u say the thing they wrongu nor get con-science
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by jgirl3: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2007
Avisenna - run far from it. It's not going to be good for your children besides how do you want to explain that to your family. I'm sure that it's not incest but it has got to be pretty close.
Morally, it's wrong - but let's even put that aside and think of your unborn children or your grandparents.
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by fakedavid: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2007
of course its very right - whats wrong with that? as long as the word cousin is not written on the p ussy when u r putting the d ick inside - men - go for it - u know love knows no bounds?
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by jgirl3: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2007
davidylan - what kind of a human being are you? Are you in the same situation too or what?
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by samix(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

of course its very right - whats wrong with that? as long as the word cousin is not written on the p ussy when you're putting the d ick inside - men - go for it - u know love knows no bounds?

i will continue to feel this guy has a problem for real. just imagine his reply here again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by zigbo(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2007
it is very allowed in the islamic community but as for me it is a no no. . .  common its incest its terrible. . .

j-girl where in the world have you been

davidyland@yahoo.com:

of course its very right - whats wrong with that? as long as the word cousin is not written on the p ussy when you're putting the d ick inside - men - go for it - u know love knows no bounds?

do some people always have to be this raw and silly at all times. . . *hisses
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by presido1: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2007
You can as well marry your sista and your mama after all he goats(mkpi) do am.
Ode
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by lilrukevwe(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2007
guy take the words of elders like me nor do am oh
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2007
Abomination chie shocked shocked, cousins as you lover/husband shocked shocked
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by jgirl3: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
zigbo - i'll gist you when you come back online.

Abeg, my people tell am oooo!
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by filme(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2007
If your cousin has the same feeling, then i dont see anything wrong with that, like i said b4
am in the same situation.
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2007
i don't think it is right, oh dear :p
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by OyinboNo1(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2007
what level of cousin? 1st, 2nd, etc?
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by segzicres(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2007
be the first to do it and others will follow i assure you
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by angel101(f): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2007
morally it is not right.
biblically it is not right.
medically it is nor right ( cos if u have children, there is a posibility that the will have genetic disorders) this is medically proven and strongly discouraged in the western world.
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2007
in the north , there is absolutely nothing wrong in cousins marrying each other. i know a lot of people who marrried their first counsins. shocked cool tongue
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by fakedavid: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2007
you are still asking? i thought she will be pregnant by now!

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2007
angel101:

morally it is not right.
medically it is nor right ( because if u have children, there is a posibility that the will have genetic disorders) this is medically proven and strongly discouraged in the western world.
Word! Nothing i will not hear on this nairaland.
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by ettehgate(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2007
THIS IS THE PROBLEM THAT HAPPENS TO GUYS THAT DONT KNOW HOW
TO TOAST BABE. THEY ALWAYS FALL FOR THEIR RELATIONS
SOME GET SO BAD THAT THEY WILL EVEN RAPE LITTLE KIDS

BUT GUY LIKE ME, HNMM BOY AT TIMES I DO RUN AWAY FROM THEM BABES

DESPITE I HAVE SOFT SPOT FOR BOOBS [i mean big boobs], i cant  shag my
relation. my JT will not even stand
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by beila05(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
guy its obvious that you are young and still immature with matters of this nature, well welcome to naija its frowned upon here so forget about it and move on with your life,if you finding it hard to find a real girl then i advise that you go to O.S.U. there you would find all kinds of girls , if you take your time you would find one that is right for you , grin
Re: Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2007
presido1:

You can as well marry your sista and your mama after all he goats(mkpi) do am.
Ode

LMFAO just tooooooooo funny

angel101:

morally it is not right.
medically it is nor right ( because if u have children, there is a posibility that the will have genetic disorders) this is medically proven and strongly discouraged in the western world.

person wey get eti make im gbadun o!

OyinboNo1:

what level of cousin? 1st, 2nd, etc?

what difference does it make?

@ poster

you have the power to release yourself from pending spiritual bondage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? / Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.